Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post (102013 Views)

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Onnoghen Was Forced To Resign - Daily Independent / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by bencarson007(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
your ineffectual buffoon that mismanaged more than 30tr naira in 5yrs is not corrupt and those that perform than him are corrupt
. @Jesusloveyou, answer the question... What's ur evidence that oga Jonah stole... Is ur assertion based on facts or on the bandwagon of hear-say... We need solid facts!
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by slegerman(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2017
silibaba:

What of yaradua? Him loot fund?

You may be right there. Yar'Adua is the only exception to that theory but you can't say the same for the wife and some of his family members.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Jesusloveyou: 12:37pm On May 10, 2017
MOGPRAISE:

Prove it na! Go through the handover note he gave to Buhari & stop disgracing urself here.
inside the handover note,
Your ineffectual buffoon said he met $47b in foreign reserve, he met $20b in excess crude acc and 10b dollars in swf acc as of may 2010.
But in may 29 2015, foreign reserve has be depleted to 30b dollars, excess crude acc reduce to 2.1 b dollars, while swf acc was zero.
Who will you blame? If not your ogogoro ineffectual buffoon and your madam ineffectual buffoon ngozi.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Jesusloveyou: 12:58pm On May 10, 2017
bencarson007:
. @Jesusloveyou, answer the question... What's ur evidence that oga Jonah stole... Is ur assertion based on facts or on the bandwagon of hear-say... We need solid facts!
I don't like hear-say, the fact is all over the place, even Google will help out.
Because the stolen or mismanaged money by your ineffectual buffoon is more than 60tr naira, but soludo limit it to 30tr naira only base it on the context of 5yrs budget, so if you look at the other areas like crude oil theft, and diversion of crude oil.
Also look at foreign reserve decline, from 47b dollars to $30b.
Again, look at excess crude acc and swf acc .
The stealing is too much to bear.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by bencarson007(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I don't like hear-say, the fact is all over the place, even Google will help out.
Because the stolen or mismanaged money by your ineffectual buffoon is more than 60tr naira, but soludo limit it to 30tr naira only base it on the context of 5yrs budget, so if you look at the other areas like crude oil theft, and diversion of crude oil.
Also look at foreign reserve decline, from 47b dollars to $30b.
Again, look at excess crude acc and swf acc .
The stealing is too much to bear.
. I don't want to argue but I just want you to look at things from a critical point of view...simple analogy... Ccan you say Tony Elumelu is a thief because at one point or the other,he employed some persons that committed fraud or stole from UBA
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by blimeyVic(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2017
Even if Amaechi engaged in misappropriation up to the tune of 500trillion dollars for this present government to come on board?
Ogbeni!! I care less.

After all, everyone is fantastically corrupt.

But picture this:

Someone had over 30million dollars in her maid's account, the others shared money for military weapons, and the chief culprit "ships" money to London as if "nothing megÄ ".
Yet the other gele tying madam told the poor masses that recession was coming and we should tighten our seat belts. Mbanu!!

How horrible would it have been had the previous loose govt stayed in power.

Bad belle people,Nobody is resigning!!

I love Goodluck. I love Buhari. But most importantly I love Nigeria.

#let Sense rule.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 10, 2017
somehow:
I over estimated you.
Enjoy.

Whatever tickles your fancy.
Enjoy too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.