Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" (87234 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by lalasticlala(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2017
Boston Roland, Abuja Stylist has reacted to earlier report where he was quoted to have said he had sex with actress Mercy Aigbe many times. See link here https://www.nairaland.com/3788865/boston-roland-sex-mercy-aigbe

Read his retraction after the cut as he claims his account was hacked.

To clear the Air please this is a company account and it managed by a PR and secondly I will not be used to promote domestic violence please my page was hacked and @realmercyaibge is a woman have never seeing outside my job please let it be know that I have never being involved in any romance what so ever with mercy for all @realmercyaigbe fans thanks for defending ours #saynotodomesticviolence #saynotodomesticabuse #saynotohackers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT4ZjXWlxLA/

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2017
The fear of been charged for blackmail, threat to life and conspiracy is the beginning of wisdom. grin grin grin

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by sybarite7(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2017
YOU SURE SAY NOR BE YOU? COS THE ENGLISH NA THE SAME OOO.ABI U AND THE PERSON WEY HACK THE ACCOUNT GO SAME SCHOOL

818 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 09, 2017
This man just wanted to score some cheap publicity from Mercy 's saga. Nothing was hacked.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 09, 2017
angry
Na today

Teebillz said his account was hacked too

Even

Skiibii faked his own death.

Only God know the kyn SARS/Army wey Mercy Aigbe sugar daddy don use intimidate this boy to retract that post.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by chiefolododo(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2017
I believe the guy

4 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by crackerspub: 7:50pm On May 09, 2017
and so whats the big deal

The guy nobi human being

If you yan well u fit knack any babe

besides snagging babe nobi investment

4 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by free2ryhme: 7:50pm On May 09, 2017
grin

who be this toothpick

6 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Decapo: 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Next please
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
YOU SURE SAY NOR BE YOU? COS THE ENGLISH NA THE SAME OOO.ABI U AND THE PERSON WEY HACK THE ACCOUNT GO SAME SCHOOL
grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Sdraz(f): 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Publicity stunt

3 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Guys and their kiss and tell syndrome undecided

Why was his own account specifically picked for the hacking..

I do believe there is no smoke without a fire

34 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by HelenBee(f): 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Same English jhor.You're both the 'Hacker' and the 'Hackee'.

They'll write rubbish then come back to say their account was hacked.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Alisegun(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by yvelchstores(f): 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Confusion every where. they have threatened him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by lekhane(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
This tiny thing?

Well, na dem their thing dey heavy pass sha

2 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by sisisioge: 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
I just pity the attention seeking morafoorker! If her husband is cooling his heels in kirikiri, kuje will be too smal for you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Edum13656: 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
I wonder what will attract a woman to this adult wearing tight clothes.

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by SooCute(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
Na wa oooo. Apostle Sule......
season 8!!!!!
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
I don't even understand the Nairaland of this time. Nothing educative is being given to us. I don't know what I'll gain from Mercy Udegbe's sex with a tailor or a barber. Can someone plz refer me to a better naija site?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
Goat don make don popular...
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by dejt4u(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
missomo:
This man just wanted to score some cheap publicity from Mercy 's saga. Nothing was hacked.
you gt a point

5 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by hottestlegs: 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
good you clear air
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by delishpot: 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
Everybody dey find how to make name.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
Mad people everywhere
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by ghostmist: 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
This is their usual cop-out when the heat becomes unbearable... who are we going to ask?

na only una dem dey hack dia account ?
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Mckandre(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
Hm, whenever a celebrity flops online na to blame hackers angry who has their time? where we get hackers for naija sef? Hacker wey no fit wipe dangote bank account, is that one still a hacker? angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Pesuzok(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
sybarite7:
Epic

3 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
Nawetin we no go hear/see for 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by Pavore9: 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
Social media, the making and destruction of many.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by gift01: 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
Enjoy your day of fame

4 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by elmisti(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
D hacker hacked his English too

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.