Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Funke My S£xy Secretary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funke My S£xy Secretary (14017 Views)

Today's S**xy Photos From A Birthday Bash At A Nightclub In Benin, Edo State / S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke My S£xy Secretary by Pascalblinks: 8:27pm On May 09, 2017
FUNKE MY S£XY SECRETARY PART 1

My name is john, I was fortunate to be
employed in a big company after my nysc
where I happen to be the general manager
of the company.
I was given a personal secretary, my
secretary happens to be a spiritual and
decent woman, she recently got married
and later resigned. The hunt for a new
secretary began, several ladies wrote
application letter.
30 ladies made entries for the post,a lady
called funke was lucky to be employed.
This was how my s-x journey in the
company started.
Funke resumed work on Monday wearing
a tight short skirt with a round neck top
which revealed her sexy figure. When she
came into my office to submit a file I got
lust in f—–g her so I made up my mind
that my p—k must to taste her tonto.
To cut the long story short I was given an
appointment with a foreign company agent
in Abuja and I was to be accompanied with
a lady so I nominated funke.
We lodged at an hotel whereby only one
room was available so we decided to sleep
together , on hearing this my p—k dn dy
give me sign say today na today , I had to
control it from revealing my aim.
When we got inside I went to shower and
change because it was already late. After I
had shower and changed funke also
headed to the bathroom this was how I
started to plan how to execute my devilish
plans . So as she headed to the bathroom I
changed into a short and acting as if I was
sleeping, when she came inside and saw
me on the bed thinking I was fast asleep
she dropped the towel wrapped her around
her sexy body revealing her full bossoms it
was from there I started suspecting she’s
a nursing mother but my other brain
between my two legs was busy telling me
not to bother about that . When she
backed me I stood up gently and grabbed
her boobs from the back and squeezing
them gently and to my greatest surprise
she did not resist it, all she did was stretch
her hand and dip it into my shorts to
reveal my full grown devil and she was
shocked at the size of it
Funke: Oga na only u get this black
mamba
Me: Na so we see am
She just smiled and went back on her
kneels sucking my devil and it’s ball like
there’s no tomorrow which I was really
enjoying so in order not to c-m soon I
stylishly stopped her from sucking and
lifted her and droped her on the bed and
brought my devil to the entrance of her p—
y it was dripping so much like a water fall
immediately I inserted my devil into her p—
y, she screamed out loud saying oga this
tin too big o take am easy….
click on the link below to continue reading
http://naijanoisemakers.com.ng/2017/04/01/funke-sxy-secretary-part-1/
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by Pascalblinks: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
UNDERNEATH THE HIJAB PART 1 . I’m a big fan of women that are taboo. They represent a conquest, a challenge, an accomplishment that you can secretly smile to yourself about. There’s something exciting about pretty girls who wear (long) hijabs. They give you only a glimpse of their beauty leaving your mind to wonder what lies beneath the surface. Sometimes beneath the luster of the silky fabric, you can see the outline of enormous breasts. That drives me over the edge and I start to fantasize about what it would be like to experience them in bed. The first girlfriend I had during my undergraduate days was one of them. Nobody thought I would succeed with her. Her name was Zainab and she was a devout muslim. I mean she didn’t shake hands with boys, she never showed her hair and she never missed her fasting and prayers. We took some classes together and occasionally, we worked on some assignments together. I was friends with her for two years before I actually let her know how I felt about her. She was one person I thought I would be last with all the way to the end. She had grown comfortable with me and we had become inseparable on campus. We never had any time alone together because we both lived with our parents at the time. However I had an office as a student since I worked part time. One Saturday, we found ourselves in the office. Alone. Together. For the first time. It was like being 13 again. I knew she had never been with a man before or even had a boyfriend. She had never been kissed or touched or held before. Completely innocent. We were sitting in the office working on a programming assignment together. When we were done, we starting talking about her innocence and why she had chosen to live the way she did. Before long I was able to convince her that she wouldn’t burst into flames if I held her hand. It took some patience on my part but eventually she became comfortable holding me. My hands moved to her thighs and with some resistance, she starting asking what I was doing. I told her to relax and I reassured her that I would be gentle. I caressed her thighs gently, running my hands over the tights she had beneath her outer garment. She felt so good and considering that it was my first time with her, I reveled in the moment. I could tell that she enjoyed it even though she kept telling me to stop. As I loosened up her garment, I caught my first glimpse of what her breasts looked like. They were big but not huge. A small D I think. My hands wandered from her thighs to cup them but she was having none of it. She covered them across with her left hand still asking what I was doing. And once again I had to reassure her that if she didn’t like it after I started, I would stop instantly. She resisted but eventually I had my palm on her top, gently caressing one of her breasts. It was an amazing feel. “Who’s teaching you all this?”, she asked as I leaned in to kiss the little cleavage she had exposed. I could sense that her words were slurred because of what she was experiencing. My hands wandered through the open part of her low cut top to feel her actual Bosom. Skin- to-skin. I enjoyed playing “find the Tip” with her Bosom as I searched frantically for what seemed like forever inside her bra. I raised her top eventually, enough to access her bra. And without taking it off completely, I had both breasts out. They were much lighter in complexion than her face and the sight of them was entrancing. Soon I was gently suckling them and I could feel her hands on my hair, caressing my head as I sucked, licked and kissed her Tips. I tried in vain to stuff as much of her breasts as I could into my mouth but they were too big. “Where did you learn this?”, she asked again. “You’re a bad boy.” This time, she had no resistance left. I took my time to explore her breasts with my fingers and my tongue. They kept me busy for ages and as my erection grew harder and harder, I could feel pre-Pour leaking onto my boxers. I didn’t want anything more. I wanted her to be comfortable first before we went any further. Soon she was directing me. Lick the other one. Come back to this one. In my mind, conquering Rome wouldn’t have been as satisfying. I had broken down the first barrier. And they said I wouldn’t succeed. I wish they could see me now.
. click on the link below to continue reading
http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/05/18/underneath-hijab-part-1/
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by Pascalblinks: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2017
ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL PART 1 (S*x, Hatred, Revenge, Love, Betrayed) (Completed) .

Early february. I met adebimpe on facebook as a mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to another, we started chatting on BBM and early march, we started E- dating. 3weeks ago, we discussed on how we will see facially and she suggested to travel down to meet me in akure if only I can send T.fare. Adebimpe is a student of uniport so she fully based in PHC. I was so happy that I started day dreaming how the visitation will look like, the romance, fun, love-making etc. . On the 14th of april, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. She called me to tell me she got the money. And the travelling preparation began. The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room, bought foodstuffs, bought a new pack of CD., wen she dropped at akure garage, I told her to pick a bike to my house address which she did, she got to my house at around 5pm. I ushered her in, gave her soft drinks and we were chating. Wen it was 6pm, she shocked me by telling me she has a cousin here in akure and that’s where she will be staying throughout her 3days of stay and dat I shd visit her at her cousin’s place the following day. I was so sad but I didn’t show it, I faked a smile and walk her off to take bike. I come dey reason am say “se na like dis my 10k go waste?”. The next day, I didn’t go to visit her and I lied that I was sick with the mindset that she will come to my place instead. But na lie, all she could do was to call me and ask after my health. That nite, I couldn’t sleep. I was just wondering how silly I am. I just put my fone in silence and forcefully slept off. As I woke up around 6am in the morning, I picked my fone and I saw a text from adebimpe. Which says “baby u knw I will be leaving today, wat time should I come to visit u so as to get my return Tfare”. Chaiii, na so my head spark . click on the link below to continue reading
http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/02/02/adebimpe-facebook-girl-part-1/
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by Pascalblinks: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
HOW I CHERISHED MY SISTER PART 1 . IF YOU WANT TO THREAD THE PATH OF REVENGE, YOU MUST DIG TWO GRAVES – Some wise guy or something, I’m not good with their names I just take their words to mind. A professional “do it all” consultant. From finding missing persons or object to high profile assassination; I’m the guy to call. Been in the business for a while, so on my worst days I’m am considered an experienced professional and on my best days I am a bleeding expert. My name is Kunle Smith and as I lie down here in a pool of my own blood waiting for death’s cold embrace, I cannot help but ask the question : HOW THE Bleep DID IT COME TO THIS. To answer my question I thought back to when it all started to go wrong… The very beginning : Apologies in advance for the gritty nature of what I am about to tell you. Some of us had it rough in the origin department… It’s a Cinderella story really, I was the unplanned fifth of five boys left to fend for myself after my mom died giving birth to number six, the only girl, Vera. The only good thing I had, brothers had all gone off and wound up dead or in jail where they wound up dead anyway and my father buries himself deep in liquor ever since my mum died, hardly gives us the time of day. “I’m hungry!” Vera would yell when she couldn’t hold it in anymore. My father would throw an empty bottle at her as he growled his usual response “be glad I give you a pilow to sleep and a roof over your head, you want something to eat, work it out for yourself.” crying she would beg to go out with me and I would take her. She was special, did all I could to protect her, but really she was the one always taking care of me. Because when she started to put on her lonely lost child act in the center of a town the attention of all the bleeding hearts in the town focuses on her and while they were busy trying to comfort her, I would slowly creep behind them, help myself to all the fancibles and valuables in their pockets and be gone before they realise it. We were happy until one faithful day…. We had a great run, plenty of loose wallets in heaping pile, we were planning on how to go about our spending. “Let’s get ice cream” Vera was saying, when they showed up. About six guys none of them was over twenty by the looks of them but they were all bigger than me. ‘good idea little Dam’ said one of them, “after that we can go to Freddie’s and get us each a girl for the night” added the one who struck me as the leader. With anger I stepped in front of them protectively standing over Vera and our money and said “stand back, our hard work, our money” the leader replied “but it’s on our turf so that makes it our money you are either going to hand it over or get bloodied, you and your pretty little Dam sister, your choice” he laughed. ” Stay away from us” I warned. He came forward eerily looming over, he bent low his face inches from mine and with a suffocating foul breath said “Who’s gonna make me” and all of a sudden they descended on me with punches, sticks, and wait was that a hammer? Oh OK it was a big fist, felt like a hammer though. It was hell I have never experienced such physical pain in my life before. With spared glance I saw Vera throwing rocks at them screaming “leave my brother alone” I wanted to scream, tell her to run but my voice wasn’t working. Then one of Them walked over to her and tried to grab her but she wouldn’t let him. She was squirming under his loose grip I was screaming “vera no, leave her alone!” forcefully Vera managed to break herself free from her attacker. she had used her legs to push as hard as she could against the guy, it’s resulting force propelled her forward right into the main road. And then I HEARD: PAAAAAAANM PAAAAAAANM, it was getting dark so no one really saw it coming, no one heard it blew it’s trumpet, not until it was too late. VERAAAAAA! I screamed with all my strength. It was a freaking horror show me on my knees unable to move, couldn’t stand, couldn’t run, Vera was screaming as the truck hit and then ran over her, I was helpless wishing for it all to stop but it didn’t, almost immediately after everything was quiet. Our attackers fled, the driver fled too he had been driving Without headlights that’s why I had not seen him in time. The truck had crushed her thoroughly scattering Vera’s body parts all over the road. With an overwhelming, an immeasurable and an unimaginable grief in my heart, a realisation came to me: this world is a cruel world, only the wicked thrive. And vera was an angel the world was not meant for her let her go back to heaven that’s were she belongs with angels like her. “goodbye Vera watch over me, they didn’t kill you but they are the reason you are dead and thats the same thing to me, watch as I bring down hell upon those that brought you this gruesome fate”…. I vowed. ……After that horrible incident, to become stronger, I joined gangs, pushed drugs, abused drugs, engage in Street fights, gang wars, pimped girls over the years, A bloody waste of time if you ask me. For none of it made me strong the way I wanted to be. It was when I got arrested and was sent to prison, that I found the kind of strength I was looking for. Warmed my way to the hearts of the inmates quickly enough. it was after I told my story and expressed my determination for revenge that one of the prison bosses took me in, thought me everything I need to know. Trained me in combat and gun battle, thought me the best revenge path to take. After serving four years of prison time I was released three years ahead of schedule for good conduct, I wasted no time in plotting my revenge course, using the connection Don piccolo (my prison boss) gave me, finding my first target wasn’t hard: The Driver. I traced him to his home town, where he was a mechanic. Immediately I saw him, eight years of anger welled up inside of me. I walked up to him and asked “do you know me”. He gave me a once over look and said “no can I help you with anything?” “you don’t remember me” I asked again. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me then asked “Who are you”. “Do you know vera?” I answered his question with mine. “No and I would like you to leave my property, I am not comfortable with you on it”, he replied as he looked up into my eyes and took a step back. Guessing he must have seen it, the murderous intent in my eyes. Before he could speak I asked him “do you remember the little girl you crushed to pieces eight years ago with that truck” pointing to the last truck at the roll of vehicles on the left. His eyes widened as he remembered, he raised his left hand that held a huge metal spanner and tried to hit me with it but I was quick, I stepped back thrusting forward I jabbed him on the jaw, he staggered back. seeing that he couldn’t fight me he ran back so fast inside his shop and locked the wooden gates, I could hear his footsteps retreating deeper inside. something shiny caught my eyes. The fool had left the key to the truck he was repairing on the ground I picked it up and climed in, then started it, and drove it straight through the gate, as the gate shattered he came into view, his back against the wall, his chest heaving so high I thought his heart was gonna bust out, his eyes as wide as they could go. With a tinge of satisfaction and a small smile on my lips because I liked the fear that resonated from him, it was the same fear that vera felt before dying, I drove the vehicle straight at him crushing him against the wall behind him, I came out of the truck, went out to pick surrounding flowers. Wasn’t really comfortable with it, I didn’t want to leave any trail for the police to track, but I believed it was the right thing to do. The Don had said that It’s meant to be like a sense of knowing for Vera that her killers hadn’t gone unpunished. plus by the time the police caught up, i would have been done with my vengeance mission, dissappeard and started a new life. Placing the flowers on the dead driver I muttered ‘for Vera’.

. click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/08/14/cherished-sister-part-1/
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by Pascalblinks: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2017
BIRTHDAY S£X PART 1 (Completed) .
It was my 21st birthday and I was on my way to see my girlfriend in school. She stayed off campus in a 3 bedroom flat which she shared with two of her friends, Tolu and Tochi. Tolu was short, dark skinned, attractive, Tochi however was a bit taller and light skinned, but still reasonably attractive. My girl’s bestfriend however was Ife, who was in the same department as her and whose best feature (in my humble opinion) was her big br**sts. Apparently the four of them were taking me out for a meal and drinks that night. I arrived at their house and rang the doorbell, Tolu answered it, wearing a dressing-gown, obviously still in the process of getting ready to go out, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, wished me happy birthday and ushered me into the house. I asked where my girl was and she replied that she was in her bedroom, but didn’t want me to come in just yet, as she had a surprise for me. I went to sit down on the couch, but Tolu quickly stopped me, and pointed me towards a chair placed in the middle of the room, as apparently I had to be centre of attention in the middle of the room. I didn’t see the point in arguing so I took the chair. But as soon as I sat down, I felt my arms being pulled back behind the chair and heard a click and I could feel my hands were restrained. I looked behind me and saw that my hands had been handcuffed behind the chair. I turned my head back around to protest and saw Tochi and Ife were now standing next to Tolu, both also wearing dressing-gowns. “What do you think you’re playing at?” I said. “There’s been a slight change in plan” Tolu informed me. “We’ve decided not to take you out after all, Instead we’re all going to have a cosy night in.” “Why the handcuffs? And where is Moji?” I demanded. (Moji being my girlfriend) “Well, as we’re not going out we had to think of a way to treat you, as it’s still your birthday after all, and Moji kindly agreed to let us have some fun with you, but we didn’t want you running away, getting impatient or generally doing anything we don’t want you to, so we’ve had to handcuff you to the chair.” Tochi enlightened me. “And to stop your babe from interfering, unfortunately we’ve had to handcuff her to her bed, but don’t worry, she’s fine, and you’ll get to see her later. But for now, sit back, do as you’re told and most importantly enjoy yourself!” Ife Said. . With that the three girls undid the ties at the front of their dressing-gowns and to my amazement, one at a time, took them off. Tochi was the first to slip out of hers, revealing herself to be wearing just a pink bra and matching thong and then doing a little twirl to make sure I’d got a good view. Tolu took hers off next, to reveal a black push-up bra that gave her a nice cleavage and matching tie-side briefs, she also gave a little twirl to give me a good view. Finally Ife took her dressing-gown off, revealing a white bra that was struggling to contain her big br**sts and matching underwear that was revealed to be a G-string upon her completing a twirl. I couldn’t believe what was happening, Moji’s hot friends were in just their underwear in front of me, apparently ready to give me a good night, something I was more than willing to accept, even if it wasn’t being forced upon me via handcuffs, after all this was already turning out better than my wildest dreams! . click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2016/09/27/birthday-sx-part-1/
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by Pascalblinks: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
MY AUNTY ANNA ROSE PART 1 . I am nineteen. And yet to fu-Ck a girl. Yea, you can begin screaming ‘WTF!’ all you want. Well, that wouldn’t change a thing. Or would it? Let’s get back to the real story now again, shall we? Fine. So…I started seeing porn at the age of thirteen. I was in High school then and always asked my friends for their dirty magazines. I loved women (…and still do of course. Wonder how I shouldn’t when I ain’t g@y) and was always attracted to more matured ones (MILFs mostly). Even though I craved to fu-Ck one day, I always never had the courage to approach any girl who was within my age bracket to ask her out. This meant I would continue with endless fantasies (…like Genevieve Nnaji giving me a boob job. How silly though!), porn and masturbation. By nineteen, I had developed what was becoming one of the largest d!cks for someone my age. My friends had always talked about how large it was and even never minded telling their girl friends. I was never bothered too as I only found it pleasing and largely a source of man pride. They claimed the pecker had only gotten that big because I started fu-Cking girls from a very tender age. I knew better but I never told them how wrong they were (they were duns after all). Whenever we talked about sex, my experiences with porn always looked to substitute for me and over time, most of them began asking me for a couple tips on how they could please their girls. It was quite hilarious! (…and you can see why I called them d*ns. Haha) The closest I had gotten to having sex was with a visiting sister to a neighbor. As a result of my area of training I somehow became of help to the neighbor in question. He always gave me little tasks to carry out on his behalf of which he pays me for. I had just gotten into my third year in the university and I had a fair idea of what he always gave me to do. It was on one of such assignments that I got to meet Mary (now, not the mother of that guy who died on the cross. This one is quite not as innocent). She was far older than myself. At least she was fifteen or seventeen years ahead, and married. I had gone to my neighbor’s place to carry out one of the usual tasks who leaves me with only to meet her at home. After introducing myself, she allowed me in and soon we became friends and got talking. Our conversation was so vast that we soon began talking about the consequences of having lots of weight as human. It propped up an argument as to which, men preferred most. The fat or the slim. I said it was the later of which she did not totally agree to and I knew why. She was a bit plump but was nonetheless married although without kids. She tried presenting all her argue-facts and in the attempt asked me if I knew what it was like having a woman with lots of flesh in bed. I answered like I had tried both of the two sides before but that could not convince her. Subsequently, she raised her flowing skirt almost entirely up to her waist, revealing her fleshy thighs. While she did so, she held onto one of the thighs and asked me if I knew what that succulent thigh meant to most men. She tried emphasizing it by grabbing onto the flesh there and bringing herself closer to where I sat. All along I was smiling but not aroused in anyway. And I still assume she was equally not aroused in any way what so ever. However, after she got as close as she could manage, she urged me to feel the flesh. Her skirt was still held to her hip by one hand while the other grabbed the underneath of the thigh in question. We both were still joking and arguing about it at the same time. I still had intentions of continuing with the task for which I visited and all I planned to do was settle the argument and return to the work. When she repeated the request, I laughed and told her she had too much flesh and how I didn’t fancy it. To this, she further asked me to feel her thighs and that I never knew anything about plump women. I responded by placing a hand on it, telling her it made no difference on what I felt and removed my hand. She rejected my attempt and insisted I would do so again. She even said I would have to try to grab the thigh with both hands. I laughed and said it was not necessary. She made a face and said she never liked what I was doing. In response, I succumbed and made to grab her laps as suggested. However, mistakenly, as I did so, I unintentionally dipped my right fingers through the cut of her p@nties thereby finding her crotch (and how I liked the miracle!). She was partly damp there which I felt was from sweat. But equally full of curly hair. My other hand had held onto the other side of her laps and was already making a move to lift the enormous thing. But with the right one right inside her p@nties, everything paused. She did not utter a word and even when I said I was sorry and tried taking my hand away, she shut up her thighs and caught my hands in between both legs. I remained stuck. She pulled me towards her and that brought my hands straight to her wet p**sy opening. I only made little additional effort and two finger found their way into her yearning p**sy! Unfortunately for her, we were only about to get anything going when we suddenly heard a knock on the door. This was followed by her sister’s return. We had been alone all along. My subsequent attempt to get this completed was completely futile as I was told she left the next day. Poor Danny! Really poor, Danny!! Now I only use that for my fantasies. I always imagine myself completing the process. Locating her p**sy with the same fingers, fingering them and getting to pull off her p@nties. This would be followed by either my sU-Cking of her p**sy; which I see as my most coveted desires; or giving her an instant fu-Ck. Nonetheless, all this will keep being fantasies and nothing more. Well, that was about my closest attempt and as you can see, if failed woefully. Now can we talk about more important issues of life? Good. I am the only son. And in a family of two issues, it simply means I have just one sister. Your daft head can’t just be telling you otherwise! Cannot remember the last time anyone had a transsexual for a sibling. At least not in Nigeria. That aside anyway. So…as I said, the other of my sibling is a girl. A very pretty girl to say the least. Unfortunately for everyone, this pretty girl hardly stays home. She just graduated from the university and got enlisted with a Runway outfit (for those of you who have looked up these last two words endlessly without having a clue of what it means; simply think of a super slim girl, on a super slim outfit, cat walking down a ‘super slim’ alley. That should do). She has always wanted to be a model and how I was sure she fits in. She has a body to die for. As for me, I will be getting out of school as a fresh graduate by the end of the current calendar year. I am studying Physics in school. The same course dad studied. Well…I am still some way from being what he has become in this field. In fact, he is currently a visiting professor at Nottingham Trent University in the united Kingdom and has been made a member of many professional bodies. This was good for the family but I seriously miss his parenting although am aint complaining. I had not chosen the course because of him or his success like it is the case with most Nigerian teenagers (Dad sells used bottles, so I wana be a bottle dealer. Pheew!!). I love physics and had long developed a big interest in it. Now I will soon be getting out of school with a degree in it. And trust me, I have never sorted. At least not yet. Now over to Mum. She is just great. I haven’t said yours aint equally great. But I’m like; mine is just great!! She is currently the caretaker dad if you get what mean. She works with a Finance Solutions company. Studied Banking in a school in the U.S back in the days and has maintained almost a single job line for over two decades now. Her coming from a wealthy family meant that she would virtually achieve all she ever aspired for except for having another male kid. That, she could not get. Too bad. But I know I do serve up in the absence of two. Like I said, I aint asking for the assist of a transsexual yet. She has been a wonderful mother and hardly complains about my dad’s reoccurring absence. Most times, when it appeared like she was going to feel his absence, she would look for her female friends to spend time with. I pitied her at such times. I was not getting enough p**sy; yea, true. But everyone knows for sure that the case of someone who has gotten so used to fu-Cking every day really looks largely different. Now do not ask me how I knew they always had it every day when he was in. Wonder how many times you would rather have it if you were dad or mum. Spend the next half-hour finding an answer. Mum has a sister. Annarose by name. And just like yourself, I have spent most part of my miserable life thinking of what meaning the name possibly had. yet, just like yourself too, I haven’t figured out. I have never come to understand what reasons grandpa and grandma had for giving her such a name. Those were meant to be two different name. Type the names on MS word and you would know how different. Unfortunately for me, she still bears the name and she is by far, my most favourite aunt from both dad and mum’s sides. She is just sassy! A closest definition of a bag of fun even though she is currently in her early thirties. She has never lost that impertinence we have known her for and each time she visited, I never got tired of her. She only just recently got married to Uncle Dee Dee; another character of a guy and they stay in Abuja. This has meant that I only get to meet her fewer times a year. However, Dee Dee currently completed a business trip to France which meant Annarose came close to suffering mum’s kinda predicament. What gladdened my heart though, was that, she made up her mind to stay with us until her husband made it back. Each time I remember this, I get so electrified! It is a pity I have been telling you this story without saying what day it is. Well, I am kinda sorry about that. Today is a Monday here. Do not know what date it is as you read this story but, just try to think today is a Monday. And yea, I also have not said who I am. Well, I said a little about myself back there but, let me kinda say more. I am Daniel by name. I don’t think my surname is that important. I don’t think. So I am Daniel. You should call me Danny though. Just a way of being benevolent and saving you the trauma of stressfully calling out the real thing continuously. Guess you usually end up very aggravated whenever you opt for the later. (Smiles). Well, I have just made up so feel better. That said. So…I am an undergraduate of Physics from the University of Nigeria. I am Ibo although my mum is an Efik. I am tall. Just a little shy of six feet. Handsome. Good- looking. Although I don’t know how these two are different. Rather athletic. Cannot remember the last time I jogged around my dad’s parking lot though, so I assume the fitness is more like hereditary than developed. I am light skinned but not fully fair. So kinda in a fix on that one. I don’t have a girl. Now, don’t ask me why. Just flow with the story. After all, that is why you are reading it. You can make the first move, if you are a girl though. That aside. Thank you. I assume that says it all for me. Or, am I forgetting something? Oh! Okay, Just remembered; my favourite colour is torques blue. How absurd anyway. But that’s that. I also prefer girls that are older than myself. Most especially when they are in their late twenties or thirties. Well, if you just stopped loving me because of this last one, you can move one. Have never complained about being disliked. No hard feelings.
. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/03/08/aunty-anna-rose-part-1/
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2017
wow
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
excellent
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2017
done
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
awesome
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
wonderful
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 6:00am On Jan 09, 2018
let's go there
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
o, nice
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by blinksblinks: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Improved Fallow in Shifting Cultivation
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by blinksblinks: 4:19am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by blinksblinks: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 1:09am On Feb 26, 2018
-=
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
c
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
cf
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
vg
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by BlinksBlinkd: 12:00am On Mar 09, 2018
c
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by blinksblinkz: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2018
ok
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by blinksblinkz: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
g
Re: Funke My S£xy Secretary by blinksblinkz: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
yy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.