Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home (62631 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by AdoraAmadi: 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
Ex-Big Brother Naija star, singer and guitarist, Deborah Ebun, popularly called Debie-Rise, finally got that fatherly high from her dad.

Recall that during the show, she had told fellow housemates how she ran out of her home because her dad, a pastor, would not let her attend the show.

She just took to her Instagram page to share the adorable photo of her dad hugging her as she returned home to Kogi State few weeks ago. She wrote; "My Father welcomed me home.. Nothing like my Daddy's embrace.. #WelcomeHomeHug #FatherOfDebieRise #MyDaddyRise".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/awww-adorable-photo-of-debie-rises.html

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by bleble24: 9:41pm On May 09, 2017
Nothing like it o.. cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Timmy301(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2017
Som1 Shu Epp Me Ask
Wia In Koqi Cos We Are In The Same Town Azin Kabba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Atmmachine(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2017

Wow

I feel like crying like a little biitch, this is the best moment of my life

What a loving and caring father

Every father should emulate this man

You ought to welcome your daughter home after she's been on TV sucking everyone's exhaust pipe and giving her wet wet to every living thing on that TV show

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by auntysimbiat(f): 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by daamazing(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
So what should we do?
Give a fvck about this? No no no no...

7 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by abbccc(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
Good for her...
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Ginaz(f): 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by oshe11: 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
where is my fu#k
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by oshe11: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
oshe11:
where is my fu#k
you kept it below

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Shelloween(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
Adorable

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
kabo, omo dada

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by oshe11: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
oshe11:

you kept it below
but I dnt av it
oshe11:

but I dnt av it
nt wit U, its wit d oda U below

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by MhizKristy(f): 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by oshe11: 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
oshe11:

nt wit U, its wit d oda U below
I reali dnt av any fu#k....

u shud knw we neva gave a fu#k grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Dopeyomi(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
Abeg Wetin concern me

Op if i catch you ehn...

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by kolafolabi(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
Omo eni o le buuru titi k'afi fun ekun pa je

Meaning
No matter how troublesome or stubborn one's child is, one cannot give him/her as food to a leopard.

Usage
Used to appease someone who is angry with his/her child or close relative that the child deserves a second chance or forgiveness despite all the bad things he/she might have done

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by slawomir: 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
OK. Good for her. Let me smoke this little wrap of my weed before going to bed.

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Punctual(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2017
Prodigal daughter grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Tazdroid(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2017
BB Naija - past tense

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Tazdroid(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Wow

You ought to welcome your daughter home after she's been on TV sucking everyone's python

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by JJhealthycare: 10:43pm On May 09, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Samirana360(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2017
endtime pastor

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by nextstep(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Wow

You ought to welcome your daughter home after she's been on TV sucking everyone's python

O.
M.
G.

grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by jaymejate: 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
all for tithe
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by LesbianBoy(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by geekybabe(f): 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
Blood is thicker than human criticism.
Happy for you debie rise. You made peace.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
grin
Bad father turned good..

This picture is a graphical representation of the parable of the prodigal son in the Bible.

By the way, who is Debbie's tailor undecided shocked
Is that a gown or na wrapper she tie undecided
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by HENRYCHIKOD(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
Timmy301:
Som1 Shu Epp Me Ask

Wia In Koqi Cos We Are In The Same Town Azin Kabba
obajana
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures / Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Samuel Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.