Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. (45388 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2017
Every lady has a strong relevance in her home in every aspect but there are some groups of ladies who have chosen to relegate themselves to either the kitchen or the other room and I will quickly give a run down of these types of ladies.

1.The slay queens
:

While the world is busy celebrating ladies who are making great positive impact with their brains,this set of ladies are seriously busy flaunting their sexual features and body curves on and offline.

To them it's about their hot bodies and the number of likes they get...some will upload videos and pics of their body just to attract randy guys but unfortunately that is all they have to offer...hot bodies which ofcourse can only be relevant in the other room.

I want every slay queen to understand that flaunting your sexual assets will only portray you as a s.x toy and ofcourse you will definitely be toyed with.

Guys are wiser now and they know that your hot body on display is for bedroom affairs and they will gladly do justice to it while looking out for a real lady whose relevance is far beyond the bedroom.

2.The Gold pickers:

Gold picking is a term I use for ladies who are only looking for made guys to dump their bukata on...this set of ladies are lazy and they lack the drive to be financially independent but all they do is scout for a man to buy them and fortunately, the willing guys do come for them and use them as a bought product just to discard them after they have been thoroughly sampled in the other room....afterall, the guy needs to get good use of his money since that is why you are with him.

3.The Runzgirl and love peddlers:

These set of ladies have made up their minds to be the other room object just to be paid for it which makes them officially custom made for the other room.

4. The Full time house wives:

While many people may see this as an odd one,it is pertinent to know that there is a great difference between a house wife who is self reliant and a full time house wife who has lost herself in the bid to be a housewife.

Being a full house wife is a big job on its own but If you are doing nothing to add to what your hubby brings to the table then
you will only be relevant in the kitchen,the living room and the other room and until you do something to be financially independent and also strive to be who you are meant to be,then you should take fate and put more effort to be more relevant only in these rooms.

Ladies should understand that guys are no longer interested in just bedroom affairs but what you have to offer and as long as the guys know you have nothing else to offer except your body...then you will be relegated to the other room.

Every woman must strive to be an achiever and very financially independent so that her position in her home,her marriage and society at large will transcend beyond the kitchen,the living room and the other room.

Hope this makes sense.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Xway(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2017
Toks2008:
Watch out!
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Dotwillis1(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2017
undecided
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 09, 2017
Don't know why you don't just drop the thread in one go, First page and others will be derailed by the time you upload your thread. Just saying...

Modified : So done reading and commenting on this man's thread. Same recycled hate!

FYI... Housewives deserve more respect and should not make your stupid list. They run their homes and family and that is more important than all the change a man brings home!

Why don't you motivate this generation of fuckkboys who obviously need the woman's help to do what their fathers did alone? Instead you just know how to insult women. Please, drop your stewie complex and go hug your mum.

Disclaimer:

#Quote me and die a homosexual!

Won't reply to any mentions on this thread.

124 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 09, 2017
Suspense. grin

Modified.

I had the exact same thoughts running on my mind. We're tired of reading the same thing over and over again. I was expecting more than this from the op.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 09, 2017
Recycled piece of shìt...but why are most of y'all thread always directed at the ladies?

Not like we guys are better...we just do our things "codedly"

Someone set this shitty thread in fire

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2017
PapiSmith:
Recycled piece of shìt...but why are most of y'all thread always directed at the ladies?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
ikp120:
You wey dey talk, how many you don write? undecided undecided undecided Na to come online dey claim to be "technically rich" wey be your achievement ni? undecided undecided

lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2017
Well, God created all these women for men... So methinks it's high time we stop castigating all these women, let's just accept the fact that we all needed the right woman in our lives... cool

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2017
PapiSmith:

Nigga, just speak for yourself... Aye??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by pocohantas(f): 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
Why will you add housewives in the same list with runs girls?what fuckery.

Lots of mothers were housewives way back. Will you say they contributed nothing? When the man brings home the money, is it eaten like that? Someone converts this money to food, clothing, makes the home livable and you say she contributes nothing?

In recent times, housewives are not too popular, some marriages and families are paying for it in their own little way.

Please, it's what some women have decided to do for the sake of their kids. What can even please some of you?
If the kids are molested or maltreated by helps, you'll still ask where was the mother??!!! Now the mother is home,at least for their formative period and you still no want?

I respect the fact that it's the sacrifice some of them make for their kids...a thankless one at that. If the arrangement is okay by husband and wife, it's none of my business.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by technicallyrich(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala what's your take?
love is a relic of the past.once u have money now women are almost useless expecially in nigeria.
Y don't u write about how Niger delta is been raped.woth nothin to show for it.
Y don't u write about the injustice done to. The igbos.
Y don't u write about how fulani herdsmen needs to be stoped.
or YOU ARE AFRAID

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ikp120(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2017
technicallyrich:

You are always writtin nonsense.love is a relic of the past.once u have money now women are almost useless expecially in nigeria.
Y don't u write about how Niger delta is been raped.woth nothin to show for it.
Y don't u write about the injustice done to. The igbos.
Y don't u write about how fulani herdsmen needs to be stoped.
or YOU ARE AFRAID
You wey dey talk, how many you don write? undecided undecided undecided Na to come online dey claim to be "technically rich" wey be your achievement ni? undecided undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by LesbianBoy(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
OP waz your own... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
Some people will say they don't want their wives working that they will take care of their needs with reasons such as not wanting them exposed to adultery, or them fading visually, I don't blame them if they see it that way, they know best how to describe the relevance of their wives

Some don't mind if their wives are working because they boost the financial strength of their families, they know best how to describe the relevance of their wives

The truth we guys must know is that a man's wife is his responsibility but she doing something is just a bonus, and our definition of a relevant wife is subjective. I just look at how people come online and start assigning marriage duties to ladies, I see this as cowardice and incompetence, just don't near her if you don't think you can shoulder her and stop making yourself happy unnecessarily on the internet

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by babyfaceafrica: 12:19am On May 10, 2017
Nice post
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 12:21am On May 10, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Nigga, just speak for yourself... Aye??

Toks2008:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by adaksbullet: 12:35am On May 10, 2017
Tokubo007 cars his com again whit his relasionship talks

And his single o undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Giel: 3:34am On May 10, 2017
Remove housewives from the list

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2017
Giel:
Remove housewives from the list
House wives and full house wives are two different things.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2017
adaksbullet:
Tokubo007 cars his com again whit his relasionship talks

And his single o undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Giel: 8:52pm On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:

House wives and full house wives are two different things.

There is no difference.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 8:59pm On May 10, 2017
Who's a slay queen?

3 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2017
lalasticlala how you see this?
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2017
shinarlaura:
Who's a slay queen?

You are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 9:04pm On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:

You are

Plz I don't know that's why I asked
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by josephine123: 9:05pm On May 10, 2017
LOL... LIKE ME??
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Plz I don't know that's why I asked

OK then...slay queens are ladies who love flaunting their semi unclad bodies...they post hot pics of their bodies just to gain the attention of men and likes...

By the way your DP is cute...Are you a soldier?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 9:09pm On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:

OK then...slay queens are ladies who love flaunting their semi unclad bodies...they post hot pics of their bodies just to gain the attention of men and likes...

By the way your DP is cute...Are you a soldier?

Ok now I get it. Thanks for enlighten me.

Lol. Not am not a soldier.

Thank u

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok now I get it. Thanks for enlighten me.
Lol. Not am not a soldier.
Thank u
Camerounian?
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 9:21pm On May 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Camerounian?

Yes

3 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes
Hmmm...omo o fine o ka ma paro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / Things Men Must Know In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.