Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. (45391 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 6:00am On May 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Oh you are married! that's great, I wish you a happy married life sis...remain blessed.

Non pas marié

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 6:39am On May 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Non pas marié

Mais vous venez d'écrire que vous n'êtes pas célibataire, ce qui signifie que vous êtes marié ... de toute façon, ajoutez mon numéro de Wattsup zéro, huit, zéro, deux, trois, quatre six, zéro quatre six afin que nous puissions communiquer en privé. Bonne journée à venir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Jman06(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2017
Dimples182:
Don't know why you don't just drop the thread in one go, First page and others will be derailed by the time you upload your thread. Just saying...

Modified : So done reading and commenting on this man's thread. Same recycled hate!

FYI... Housewives deserve more respect and should not make your stupid list. They run their homes and family and that is more important than all the change a man brings home!

Why don't you motivate this generation of fuckkboys who obviously need the woman's help to do what their fathers did alone? Instead you just know how to insult women. Please, drop your stewie complex and go hug your mum.

Disclaimer:

#Quote me and die a homosexual!

Won't reply to any mentions on this thread.
Seems the op struck a nerve right here!

Don't worry, let me marry you and take you down to my village, there i will farm and feed you from my yam barn like my fore fathers did, but you may have to put up in a mud and thatched house. ok?

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2017
Jman06:
Seems the op struck a nerve right here!

Don't worry, let me marry you and take you down to my village, there i will farm and feed you from my yam barn like my fore fathers did, but you may have to put up in a mud and thatched house. ok?

I'm not happy you responded to her...cos her type ought to be ignored..

In the real world I walk away from people of shallow intellectual capacity who lack the cognitive mental ability to hold up discussions without resorting to attacks and use of strife prone words on the discussant(s).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 1:14pm On May 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Mais vous venez d'écrire que vous n'êtes pas célibataire, ce qui signifie que vous êtes marié ... de toute façon, ajoutez mon numéro de Wattsup zéro, huit, zéro, deux, trois, quatre six, zéro quatre six afin que nous puissions communiquer en privé. Bonne journée à venir.

Ok
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 11, 2017
Toks2008:

You nor see your life? Na Google translator you don they use give people your number make we nor code, as u dey form reach so, u be fool o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok
Good.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2017
sonofLuci:

You nor see your life? Na Google translator you don they use give people your number make we nor code, as u dey form reach so, u be fool o

Who are the we? you must really believe you are so important.

If I really want to code I will just send her PM but I am a sucker for making friends AND I CHOOSE MY FRIENDS so I see no reason why I should code as you dumbly implied...odensin.

If common sense is really common you will see that we have been communicating in french since she is from Cameroun regardless of her ability to write English

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Toks2008(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2017
Lalasticlala is this good enough?
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ijayebonyi(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2017
Alright
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 11, 2017
did I see full time house wives?,mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew,all I can say is "its another one!"
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Mujaheeeden: 10:14pm On May 11, 2017
Dimples182:
Don't know why you don't just drop the thread in one go, First page and others will be derailed by the time you upload your thread. Just saying...

Modified : So done reading and commenting on this man's thread. Same recycled hate!

FYI... Housewives deserve more respect and should not make your stupid list. They run their homes and family and that is more important than all the change a man brings home!

Why don't you motivate this generation of fuckkboys who obviously need the woman's help to do what their fathers did alone? Instead you just know how to insult women. Please, drop your stewie complex and go hug your mum.

Disclaimer:

#Quote me and die a homosexual!

Won't reply to any mentions on this thread.
So much hate without anything meaningful

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by bukatyne(f): 10:23pm On May 11, 2017
The relevance of a wife is determined by her husband. Some men want trophy wives, housewives, career wives etc. etc.

Also, some women don't aspire to be in the boardroom and are content in the living room and the other room.

4 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by zainabfidelity(f): 10:23pm On May 11, 2017
Nice one op, i m wt u 100%
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by mecussey(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2017
OP no sabi pronounce the word ....is pronunced...ZA UZA ROOM
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 11, 2017
Toks2008, still not making sense shocked shocked shocked.

4 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by isnovic(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2017
singing....
o girl, you think say the world dey revolve around your bumbum.
You think say the world dey revolve around your fine face.

They good for the sex while it last.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by holluphemydavid(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2017
I dnt knw wot to comment
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by lilybonny(f): 10:58pm On May 11, 2017
Number 4 doesnt belong there OP. The others make perfect sense.

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 11, 2017
Da hell is wrong with full time house wives, they are AWESOME, THEY ARE THE COOLEST, THEY ARE THE BEST. God i miss my mom.

Anyways don't care if my wife na full time house wife or full time worker. ahe must cook my food three times a day, (dont care if she does it at dsame time & put it in the freezer). SHE MUST NOT CHEAT( dis one na divorce striaght, EVEN IF ANGELS COME DOWN 4RM HEAVEN TO REconcile us). SHE MUST DO HER PART IN DISCIPLINING THE KIDS( no excuses) if she can do dat, she has my permission, blessing & full support for whatever she intends to do in life
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by mrsam23456: 11:41pm On May 11, 2017
The long wait is finally over. my next sure fixed game, from my sure source drops tomorrow, (12/05/2017) see images below for more..

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by kwalakwala123(f): 11:58pm On May 11, 2017
adaksbullet:
Tokubo007 cars his com again whit his relasionship talks

And his single o undecided

Make una leave am Jarre....... NA SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY AM
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by adaksbullet: 12:01am On May 12, 2017
kwalakwala123:

Make una leave am Jarre....... NA SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY AM
thanks u Jere mine krawkraw123 lady smiley
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Naruto87(m): 12:25am On May 12, 2017
not bad...but no.4(house wife) shldnt be on the list. her morale support and advice shld be enough.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Benekruku(m): 2:51am On May 12, 2017
shinarlaura:
Who's a slay queen?

Mercy Aigbe
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Mayflowa(m): 3:40am On May 12, 2017
@dimples182

Why do you have concerns of anyone quoting you in a public forum? You should always be ready to support your point or ignore. To be candid, your point is so valid save for the curse

I was really hurt to see full housewives among those lists. That is the most difficult job anyone can go through. I won't do the job of full housewife to be paid 400k a month.

It is foolhardy of anyone to berate women who are full housewives. How do you suppose a woman to work after expending energy making 3 square meals, do dishes, bath the kids, endure kids' tantrums, husband's bad day and then hope the woman bring you money. Women who do are beyond human and should be worship while those that can't bring money should be adored. I think men are losing their virtue of understanding.

7 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Merceline(f): 3:52am On May 12, 2017
op please delete no. 4. Even taking care of children, husband and home is not easy. I dont want to be a housewife but to suggest a man may not appreciate a woman because she is financially dependent as a result of dedicating her time to family is short sighted. every man knows his spec. just like every woman.
when you marry a real career woman you will understand then the merits of a house wife.
just choose your spec.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Pataricatering(f): 4:13am On May 12, 2017
They have used women issue to do this one. Mr woman wrapper toks2008
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by labanji(m): 5:32am On May 12, 2017
Toks2008:

Who are the we? you must really believe you are so important.

If I really want to code I will just send her PM but I am a sucker for making friends AND I CHOOSE MY FRIENDS so I see no reason why I should code as you dumbly implied...odensin.

If common sense is really common you will see that we have been communicating in french since she is from Cameroun regardless of her ability to write English

So you are single and yet advising on marital issues. You are the dumbest!
Respect housewives afterall it's the husband's decision not those who doesn't just want to work.

See your life outside, so Nigeria girls still no do you. Ashawo

3 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 5:45am On May 12, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm not happy you responded to her...cos her type ought to be ignored..

In the real world I walk away from people of shallow intellectual capacity who lack the cognitive mental ability to hold up discussions without resorting to attacks and use of strife prone words on the discussant(s).

You're thread was DOA... You derailed 2 pages chatting up a girl old enough to be your daughter grin
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by 989900: 5:48am On May 12, 2017
My cousin grosses roughly 1/2-3/4 of a million $ per annum, his wife is a pharmacist turned full-time housewife, though not my kind of thing (even if I were as rich), but their decision, their life, their marriage -- he can afford it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Men Must Know In Relationships / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.