Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. (45410 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 6:23am On May 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok now I get it. Thanks for enlighten me.

Lol. Not am not a soldier.

Thank u
So you knows him? Lol
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 6:28am On May 12, 2017
Jman06:
Seems the op struck a nerve right here!

Don't worry, let me marry you and take you down to my village, there i will farm and feed you from my yam barn like my fore fathers did, but you may have to put up in a mud and thatched house. ok?
For where? Women pick from goodie bags.

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by mirob(f): 6:28am On May 12, 2017
Men what do you people contribute to this union called marriage, is it only the money? Most men these days don't even bring the money home yet they expect the woman to tAke care of the home, cook, give birth, take care of the children and still do the MEN'S WORK WHICH IS PROVIDING FOR THE FAMILY, the woman might as well be a single mother.
Na woooow!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by kevoh(m): 6:33am On May 12, 2017
Toks2008:

Mais vous venez d'écrire que vous n'êtes pas célibataire, ce qui signifie que vous êtes marié ... de toute façon, ajoutez mon numéro de Wattsup zéro, huit, zéro, deux, trois, quatre six, zéro quatre six afin que nous puissions communiquer en privé . Bonne journée à venir.
Lol...You sha no want free the babe. grin grin Appelez nous pour venir mangez du riz de marriage si ça marche entre vous ! tongue tongue
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by FILEBE(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:
Don't know why you don't just drop the thread in one go, First page and others will be derailed by the time you upload your thread. Just saying...

Modified : So done reading and commenting on this man's thread. Same recycled hate!

FYI... Housewives deserve more respect and should not make your stupid list. They run their homes and family and that is more important than all the change a man brings home!

Why don't you motivate this generation of fuckkboys who obviously need the woman's help to do what their fathers did alone? Instead you just know how to insult women. Please, drop your stewie complex and go hug your mum.

Disclaimer:

#Quote me and die a homosexual!

Won't reply to any mentions on this thread.

This is a very big important point you made. Come to look at it, we had more full time housewives during our time which made us well groomed with the right morals. Nowadays, the woman has no time for her children. Hence, one of the reasons this generation is the way they are

3 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Revolva(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:
Don't know why you don't just drop the thread in one go, First page and others will be derailed by the time you upload your thread. Just saying...

Modified : So done reading and commenting on this man's thread. Same recycled hate!

FYI... Housewives deserve more respect and should not make your stupid list. They run their homes and family and that is more important than all the change a man brings home!

Why don't you motivate this generation of fuckkboys who obviously need the woman's help to do what their fathers did alone? Instead you just know how to insult women. Please, drop your stewie complex and go hug your mum.

Disclaimer:

why do women just like calling men homosexuals....is that appropriate...if u call me one..i know i aint....THE TRUTH IS BITTER AND LADIES HATE THE TRUTH........so women learn how to be ur self

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ONYII4TRUT: 6:57am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

Disclaimer:

Spot on. I thought people like u are no more alive to educate this cursed generation of vipers. Tnx u deserve to be celebrated for telling foolish generation the truth.

3 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 7:08am On May 12, 2017
ToyinDipo:
1bkaye, defence minister for women.
It's not this age that you will expect a woman to be 100% housewife, except she can't make it in the secular world, which is what it is, in most cases.
The risk is just too much to be a housewife.
If a man spends 10-12 hours of the day making money, so a woman can also spends the same amount being housewife?
b1tch please, just accept that men have become lazier than thier fathers and use the economy as excuse, full time housewife is a full time job with no monetary pay, while do you think the crime of paedophilia and rape is increasing cos mothers have to work too to complement your broke asses and only helps take care of the children who will assist in the crime, there is a difference between children raised by their mums and those raised by househelps infact they are the ones who talk anyhow on this thread. I am even suspecting you. Try to do the work of a full housewife for a day, it isn't easy o, as a man, it is a nice feeling to come back to a tidy house, loving wife and well bahaved children, it should not be taken for granted. Dont repeat this rubbish you said again.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Harmoneasy: 7:13am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

Disclaimer:

iron ladyGood morning o
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ioreth69(f): 7:15am On May 12, 2017
PapiSmith:
Recycled piece of shìt...but why are most of y'all thread always directed at the ladies?

Not like we guys are better...we just do our things "codedly"

Someone set this shitty thread in fire

the tin tire me ,

2 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ioreth69(f): 7:17am On May 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
b1tch please, just accept that men have become lazier than thier fathers and use the economy as excuse, full time housewife is a full time job with no monetary pay, while do you think the crime of paedophilia and rape is increasing cos mothers have to work too to complement your broke asses and only helps take care of the children who will assist in the crime, there is a difference between children raised by their mums and those raised by househelps infact they are the ones who talk anyhow on this thread. I am even suspecting you. Try to do the work of a full housewife for a day, it isn't easy o, as a man, it is a nice feeling to come back to a tidy house, loving wife and well bahaved children, it should not be taken for granted. Dont repeat this rubbish you said again.
kiss
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by geronimoedeh1(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

Disclaimer:

Women went to the farm with our fathers,they also went to the market and sold the products....the men never did it alone...

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 7:24am On May 12, 2017
Jman06:
Seems the op struck a nerve right here!

Don't worry, let me marry you and take you down to my village, there i will farm and feed you from my yam barn like my fore fathers did, but you may have to put up in a mud and thatched house. ok?

geronimoedeh1:

Women went to the farm with our fathers,they also went to the market and sold the products....the men never did it alone...

My father wasn't a farmer, nor was my grandfather so you and I can never flock together. See the cheap excuses men make instead of taking responsibility. It's the recession, it's the government, now it's 'we're first generation city dwellers grin

A wasteman is a waste man!
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 7:27am On May 12, 2017
Mayflowa:
@dimples182

Why do you have concerns of anyone quoting you in a public forum? You should always be ready to support your point or ignore. To be candid, your point is so valid save for the curse

I was really hurt to see full housewives among those lists. That is the most difficult job anyone can go through. I won't do the job of full housewife to be paid 400k a month.

It is foolhardy of anyone to berate women who are full housewives. How do you suppose a woman to work after expending energy making 3 square meals, do dishes, bath the kids, endure kids' tantrums, husband's bad day and then hope the woman bring you money. Women who do are beyond human and should be worship while those that can't bring money should be adored. I think men are losing their virtue of understanding.

I couldn't argue with morons who think being a mother and a wife isn't a full time job so I scared them off using superstition grin

You sir, your comment /mention is truly appreciated.

#Real didn't recognise real until fake came in the room. wink

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 7:32am On May 12, 2017
Harmoneasy:
iron ladyGood morning o

Good morning wink
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by valarinz: 7:35am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

Disclaimer:

To Be frank, I find it fascinating, the amount of complain /hating these NL boys seem to direct towards the female folks on a regular basis.

Countless number of female bashing threads created on an hourly basis to nag and denigrate females, making it look as if there's a male/female war in real life

To be frank, initially when these threads started popping up, I used to be like "yeah, that's true, these girls need to develop some sense", but now it's become so much that I'm beginning to believe it's all some little boys throwing tantrums online to cover up their real life failings

Shame to all of you guys to come to NL daily for the sake of female bashing, we can't do without them, starting from your mum, so, wake up and go get a life and stop the constant hating/nagging, it makes you look the weaker sex instead

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 7:38am On May 12, 2017
geronimoedeh1:

So your parents were farmers? This farming bs is a joke! Firstly, that's working for yourself and not the same as being locked in an office for 8 or 12 hours with no contact with your children. Secondly, in your need to be right and for me to be wrong, you've completely missed my point which is STOP PUTTING WOMEN DOWN AND MOTIVATE MEN! It's men/boys who can't control their basic sexual urges like an animal, it's them that aren't ready for marriage well after their 30's (example op) it's this generation of men who have become so effeminate that they now drag arguments with women! We are raising a generation of closet homosexual who are weak!

3 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 7:44am On May 12, 2017
kevoh:

Lol...You sha no want free the babe. grin grin Appelez nous pour venir mangez du riz de marriage si ça marche entre vous ! tongue tongue

grin grin
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 7:44am On May 12, 2017
valarinz:

To Be frank, I find it fascinating, the amount of complain /hating these NL boys seem to direct towards the female folks on a regular basis.

Countless number of female bashing threads created on an hourly basis to nag and denigrate females, making it look as if there's a male/female war in real life

To be frank, initially when these threads started popping up, I used to be like "yeah, that's true, these girls need to develop some sense", but now it's become so much that I'm beginning to believe it's all some little boys throwing tantrums online to cover up their real life failings

Shame to all of you guys to come to NL daily for the sake of female bashing, we can't do without them, starting from your mum, so, wake up and go get a life and stop the constant hating/nagging, it makes you look the weaker sex instead

Thanks

Thank you! This is what makes me so angry! Young girls are on this section. The average age is 20 year olds. Op is a 40 year old and rather than uplifting these girls he creates these hateful threads to break down their confidence and self-esteem, then like the pervert he is, he swoops in on them and tries to woo them as you might have seen on this thread.

It's becoming harmful and it's creating unnecessary hostility. I come off nl and look at men with side eyes most days grin

Thank you for this though.

5 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 7:47am On May 12, 2017
ONYII4TRUT:

Spot on. I thought people like u are no more alive to educate this cursed generation of vipers. Tnx u deserve to be celebrated for telling foolish generation the truth.

They can bash us but they will not cross over and disrespect the role a mother plays just become they're too broke to marry and raise a family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Jman06(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

My father wasn't a farmer, nor was my grandfather so you and I can never flock together. See the cheap excuses men make instead of taking responsibility. It's the recession, it's the government, now it's 'we're first generation city dwellers grin

A wasteman is a waste man!
Remain there and be ranting trash.

I only commented here because i know that the reason why ladies find it hard to marry or have problems in marriage is because of too much expection from their men. Real ladies know better while slay mamas like you will continue to live in fool's paradise. Wetin 'consine' me

FYI, even in your reincanation you will never match my achievements.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by KhalDroggo: 7:49am On May 12, 2017

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by newslifeop: 8:08am On May 12, 2017
Lol
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by judgedredd22(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

Disclaimer:

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by judgedredd22(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

Thank you! This is what makes me so angry! Young girls are on this section. The average age is 20 year olds. Op is a 40 year old and rather than uplifting these girls he creates these hateful threads to break down their confidence and self-esteem, then like the pervert he is, he swoops in on them and tries to woo them as you might of (have angry ) seen on this thread.

It's becoming harmful and it's creating unnecessary hostility. I come off nl and look at men with side eyes most days grin

Thank you for this though.

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nature8(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2017
Toks2008:
Every lady has a strong relevance in her home in every aspect but there are some groups of ladies who have chosen to relegate themselves to either the kitchen or the other room and I will quickly give a run down of these types of ladies.

1.The slay queens
:

While the world is busy celebrating ladies who are making great positive impact with their brains,this set of ladies are seriously busy flaunting their sexual features and body curves on and offline.

To them it's about their hot bodies and the number of likes they get...some will upload videos and pics of their body just to attract randy guys but unfortunately that is all they have to offer...hot bodies which ofcourse can only be relevant in the other room.

I want every slay queen to understand that flaunting your sexual assets will only portray you as a s.x toy and ofcourse you will definitely be toyed with.

Guys are wiser now and they know that your hot body on display is for bedroom affairs and they will gladly do justice to it while looking out for a real lady whose relevance is far beyond the bedroom.

2.The Gold pickers:

Gold picking is a term I use for ladies who are only looking for made guys to dump their bukata on...this set of ladies are lazy and they lack the drive to be financially independent but all they do is scout for a man to buy them and fortunately, the willing guys do come for them and use them as a bought product just to discard them after they have been thoroughly sampled in the other room....afterall, the guy needs to get good use of his money since that is why you are with him.

3.The Runzgirl and love peddlers:

These set of ladies have made up their minds to be the other room object just to be paid for it which makes them officially custom made for the other room.

4. The Full time house wives:

While many people may see this as an odd one,it is pertinent to know that there is a great difference between a house wife who is self reliant and a full time house wife who has lost herself in the bid to be a housewife.

Being a full house wife is a big job on its own but If you are doing nothing to add to what your hubby brings to the table then
you will only be relevant in the kitchen,the living room and the other room and until you do something to be financially independent and also strive to be who you are meant to be,then you should take fate and put more effort to be more relevant only in these rooms.

Ladies should understand that guys are no longer interested in just bedroom affairs but what you have to offer and as long as the guys know you have nothing else to offer except your body...then you will be relegated to the other room.

Every woman must strive to be an achiever and very financially independent so that her position in her home,her marriage and society at large will transcend beyond the kitchen,the living room and the other room.

Hope this makes sense.

Perfect one bro.. cheesy
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by toks208: 9:24am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

They can bash us but they will not cross over and disrespect the role a mother plays just become they're too broke to marry and raise a family.

Let me try to respond to you not because you are worth my precious time but for the benefit of others reading your odoriferous crinkum crankum..
It is quite apparent that you are not intellectually sound and I respect the fact that people like you are out there and as a sapiosexual individual,I don't ever pray to come across your likes as a friend or a potential date cos I loathe your sense of reasoning like kilode.
You are enmeshed in bitterness and hatred and I'm not responsible for your situation am I?
I wrote clearly that a lady must be self reliant regardless of her role as a housewife which I so much respect as I pointed out so what exactly is the issue here?
Would you rather choose to be a self reliant house wife or a dependent housewife?
My mum has 10 children yet she played her role perfectly as a housewife with 100% financial independence.
I weep for the mental acumen of today's generation who have lost the essence of the Grey matter in their brains...Girl please grow up or be mature enough to articulate your opinion without exhibiting an illiterate pepper seller attitude.
I don't expect everyone to agree with my opinion but please learn to counter issues without attacking the discussant persona which is a sign of intellectual stuntedness.
Lastly about a 40 year old toks2008 socializing with a presumably small camerounian lady please how does that increase the quality of your life? can't you see you suffer from self inflicted bitterness?
I'm a social fly and I love socializing...in my 10years on nairaland I have never ever wooed any nairalander and I chose that path cos I am a man of integrity....I'm not faceless like you or other trolls who come online to live a fake life so please I repeat....grow up...live and let's live ..
Have a great day
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 9:38am On May 12, 2017
toks208:

Let me try to respond to you not because you are worth my precious time but for the benefit of others reading your odoriferous crinkum crankum..

It is quite apparent that you are not intellectually sound and I respect the fact that people like you are out there and as a sapiosexual individual,I don't ever pray to come across your likes as a friend or a potential date cos I loathe your sense of reasoning like kilode.

You are enmeshed in bitterness and hatred and I'm not responsible for your situation am I?

I wrote clearly that a lady must be self reliant regardless of her role as a housewife which I so much respect as I pointed out so what exactly is the issue here?

Would you rather choose to be a self reliant house wife or a dependent housewife?

My mum has 10 children yet she played her role perfectly as a housewife with 100% financial independence.

I weep for the mental acumen of today's generation who have lost the essence of the Grey matter in their brains...Girl please grow up or be mature enough to articulate your opinion without exhibiting an illiterate pepper seller attitude.

I don't expect everyone to agree with my opinion but please learn to counter issues without attacking the discussant persona which is a sign of intellectual stuntedness.

Lastly about a 40 year old toks2008 socializing with a presumably small camerounian lady please how does that increase the quality of your life? can't you see you suffer from self inflicted bitterness?

I'm a social fly and I love socializing...in my 10years on nairaland I have never ever wooed any nairalander and I chose that path cos I am a man of integrity....I'm not faceless like you or other trolls who come online to live a fake life so please I repeat....grow up...live and let's live ..

Have a great day

The feeling is mutual. Maybe if your mum stayed home and hugged you, you would turn out to be a better man.

No one asked for your life story and your dumb opinion that a stay at home mother is only relevant in the kitchen and bedroom is disrespectful and ignorant. But now I understand where you are coming from since your mother never understood birth control and your father couldn't afford his 10 kids. If the case was different we wouldn't have to put up with a 40 yr old perv with the brain of a dinosaur. Have a shi day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by toks208: 9:44am On May 12, 2017
Jman06:
Remain there and be ranting trash.

I only commented here because i know that the reason why ladies find it hard to marry or have problems in marriage is because of too much expection from their men. Real ladies know better while slay mamas like you will continue to live in fool's paradise. Wetin 'consine' me

FYI, even in your reincanation you will never match my achievements.

Quote me...this lady is greatly troubled and it's best one ignores her...

She is apparently suffering from C.P.D.S.

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 9:47am On May 12, 2017
toks208:

Quote me...this lady is greatly troubled and it's best one ignores her...

She is apparently suffering from C.P.D.S.

Old man grin grow a pair or STFU please. That's the effeminate trait I was talking about! How are you as a man gonna gossip about me grin

Your case is a sad one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.