Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. (45415 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by toks208: 9:49am On May 12, 2017
kevoh:

Lol...You sha no want free the babe. grin grin Appelez nous pour venir mangez du riz de marriage si ça marche entre vous ! tongue tongue

My brother that is me o...I just love making great friends and you will be amazed to know the number of beautiful and responsible nairaland friends I have both male and female but amazingly some people find it intriguing that one can keep a clean slate despite his strong passion for interacting with people and having many female friends. I just love making friends and it hardly goes beyond platonic friendship....to me...the greatest investment is the people you know.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by toks208: 9:52am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

Old man grin grow a pair or STFU please. That's the effeminate trait I was talking about! How are you as a man gonna gossip about me grin

Your case is a sad one.

Please no vex...nah me find your wahala...you are best ignored

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by gare2510(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2017
Like someone said relevance is subjective. While some may prefer a full time housewife some may prefer one of the others. I think the real purpose of a woman is companionship (it is not good for a man to be alone).So it is the responsibility of a lady to identify the area(s) of loneliness in the man she intends to marry and determine if she is willing to provide help, until you do so no matter what you do you may just be a perfect square peg in a round hole. And to "to be" husbands pls do well to communicate these expectations when she is doing everything to impress.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by carinmom(f): 10:14am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:
Don't know why you don't just drop the thread in one go, First page and others will be derailed by the time you upload your thread. Just saying...

Modified : So done reading and commenting on this man's thread. Same recycled hate!

FYI... Housewives deserve more respect and should not make your stupid list. They run their homes and family and that is more important than all the change a man brings home!

Why don't you motivate this generation of fuckkboys who obviously need the woman's help to do what their fathers did alone? Instead you just know how to insult women. Please, drop your stewie complex and go hug your mum.

Disclaimer:

#Quote me and die a homosexual!

Won't reply to any mentions on this thread.

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by rainylad(f): 10:20am On May 12, 2017
...The AVERAGE Nigerian males are becoming the worst kinds of males the average female is unfortunate to be saddlef with..

..They,complain,nag and whine all day every day on Social-Media and beyond,very lazy, rude and mannerless,have criminal tendencies with twisted logic and zero sense of wrong and right and a bloated sense of entitlement.

...Its little wonder they hardly marry young female foreigners and STAY MARRIED...

...It is only long suffering Nigerian ladies and LONELY OLD WHITE-WOMEN who can cope with these terrible folks...

..save for a handful of Nigerian males who have their head screwed right..the rest are just a waste of space.

..Tufiakwa!.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ImaIma1(f): 11:10am On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Why will you add housewives in the same list with runs girls?what fuckery.

Lots of mothers were housewives way back. Will you say they contributed nothing? When the man brings home the money, is it eaten like that? Someone converts this money to food, clothing, makes the home livable and you say she contributes nothing?

In recent times, housewives are not too popular, some marriages and families are paying for it in their own little way.

Please, it's what some women have decided to do for the sake of their kids. What can even please some of you?
If the kids are molested or maltreated by helps, you'll still ask where was the mother??!!! Now the mother is home,at least for their formative period and you still no want?

I respect the fact that it's the sacrifice some of them make for their kids...a thankless one at that. If the arrangement is okay by husband and wife, it's none of my business.

She cooks, she cleans, organizes the house.

Make sure to replace anything that is finished.

Does the kids homework. Takes care of their injuries, answer their many questions. Attends their school meetings.

Does the laundry...etc.

How is this not work or contributing?

2 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ImaIma1(f): 11:18am On May 12, 2017
Toks2008:

Mais vous venez d'écrire que vous n'êtes pas célibataire, ce qui signifie que vous êtes marié ... de toute façon, ajoutez mon numéro de Wattsup zéro, huit, zéro, deux, trois, quatre six, zéro quatre six afin que nous puissions communiquer en privé. Bonne journée à venir.

J'espere que tu ne pas comme les gens dans le NL qui pense que les femmes doit cuisiner sur la premier rendezvous?
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by repogirl(f): 11:32am On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:
Don't know why you don't just drop the thread in one go, First page and others will be derailed by the time you upload your thread. Just saying...

Modified : So done reading and commenting on this man's thread. Same recycled hate!

FYI... Housewives deserve more respect and should not make your stupid list. They run their homes and family and that is more important than all the change a man brings home!

Why don't you motivate this generation of fuckkboys who obviously need the woman's help to do what their fathers did alone? Instead you just know how to insult women. Please, drop your stewie complex and go hug your mum.

Disclaimer:

Ten thumbs up for you, dearie.

3 Likes

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Situation001(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2017
Toks2008:

House wives and full house wives are two different things.

is there any way I can unlike this..
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by toks208: 12:05pm On May 12, 2017
rainylad:
...The AVERAGE Nigerian males are becoming the worst kinds of males the average female is unfortunate to be saddlef with..

..They,complain,nag and whine all day every day on Social-Media and beyond,very lazy, rude and mannerless,have criminal tendencies with twisted logic and zero sense of wrong and right and a bloated sense of entitlement.

...Its little wonder they hardly marry young female foreigners and STAY MARRIED...

...It is only long suffering Nigerian ladies and LONELY OLD WHITE-WOMEN who can cope with these terrible folks...

..save for a handful of Nigerian males who have their head screwed right..the rest are just a waste of space.

..Tufiakwa!.

One simple innocuous question for you...

Which would you prefer?

1.A self reliant house wife.
2.A full house wife.

Save yourself any story....just choose one.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by toks208: 12:17pm On May 12, 2017
ImaIma1:

J'espere que tu ne pas comme les gens dans le NL qui pense que les femmes doit cuisiner sur la premier rendezvous?

Lol ... tu es très drôle
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ToyinDipo(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
b1tch please, just accept that men have become lazier than thier fathers and use the economy as excuse, full time housewife is a full time job with no monetary pay, while do you think the crime of paedophilia and rape is increasing cos mothers have to work too to complement your broke asses and only helps take care of the children who will assist in the crime, there is a difference between children raised by their mums and those raised by househelps infact they are the ones who talk anyhow on this thread. I am even suspecting you. Try to do the work of a full housewife for a day, it isn't easy o, as a man, it is a nice feeling to come back to a tidy house, loving wife and well bahaved children, it should not be taken for granted. Dont repeat this rubbish you said again.
How can I be a B, when I don't mirror you, lol.
Idiot girl.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 12, 2017
I swear someone needs to inject vincristine to your brain cos the one that sits in your head has retired, is not receiving pension and has become useless to you and your community. Anuofia.
ToyinDipo:

How can I be a B, when I don't mirror you, lol.
Idiot girl.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by ToyinDipo(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I swear someone needs to inject vincristine to your brain cos the one that sits in your head has retired, is not receiving pension and has become useless to you and your community. Anuofia.
Go play with your bum bum, little girl. cheesy
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 12, 2017
Old cargo, carry your melted brain and go
ToyinDipo:
Go play with your bum bum, little girl. cheesy
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 12, 2017
Tell them o, the thing tire me self, maybe ladies should marry foreigners if nigerian men are like this
Dimples182:

They can bash us but they will not cross over and disrespect the role a mother plays just become they're too broke to marry and raise a family.

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Amicable24: 12:59pm On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

Disclaimer:

I was enjoying your comment until I saw the 'bold' part.. What are you scared of? You posted something about your opinion, it is subject to compliments and criticisms which you can either reply to or ignore.
So those that quoted you for compliments will die a homosexual, okwaya??
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 12, 2017
#yinmu#
Acheivements nko, acheivements ni,overdue tenant in dreamland, wake up jare.
Jman06:
Remain there and be ranting trash.

I only commented here because i know that the reason why ladies find it hard to marry or have problems in marriage is because of too much expection from their men. Real ladies know better while slay mamas like you will continue to live in fool's paradise. Wetin 'consine' me

FYI, even in your reincanation you will never match my achievements.

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Sashd: 1:03pm On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

Disclaimer:

Not all house wives are wives some are knives.
Check out my write ups and rate them on https://nytbloga@.com. Please am new to writing just want people's opinion
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Jman06(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
#yinmu#
Mtcheew. Nairaland really gives every nonentity like the above the platform to rant to people who are not their equals.

Mention me all you want, I'll not join issue with a foool like you henceforth.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Jman06(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
#yinmu#
Mtcheew. Nairaland really gives every nonentity like you the platform to rant to people who are not their equals.

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 12, 2017
At least you can respect yourself. Bye Bye
Jman06:
Mtcheew. Nairaland really gives every nonentity like you the platform to rant to people who are not their equals.

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Harmoneasy: 1:25pm On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:

Good morning wink
why u dey provoke na? Abeg easy o
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Amicable24: 1:33pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Why will you add housewives in the same list with runs girls?what fuckery.

Lots of mothers were housewives way back. Will you say they contributed nothing? When the man brings home the money, is it eaten like that? Someone converts this money to food, clothing, makes the home livable and you say she contributes nothing?
Good point. I hate it when some men say that the women has nothing else to offer than $ex embarassed embarassed embarassed That's unreasonable of them though. This goes a long way to prove them wrong

In recent times, housewives are not too popular, some marriages and families are paying for it in their own little way.

Please, it's what some women have decided to do for the sake of their kids.
Exactly. It's not about being lazy, but for the welfare of the children. I wonder who can take care of a woman's child(ren) more than her. Children needs someone to show them love and also have their time especially in their formative years. A mum is just the perfect being for that

What can even please some of you?
If the kids are molested or maltreated by helps, you'll still ask where was the mother??!!! Now the mother is home,at least for their formative period and you still no want?

I respect the fact that it's the sacrifice some of them make for their kids...a thankless one at that. If the arrangement is okay by husband and wife, it's none of my business.
You made sense..

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Amicable24: 1:40pm On May 12, 2017
technicallyrich:

love is a relic of the past.once u have money now women are almost useless expecially in nigeria.
Y don't u write about how Niger delta is been raped.woth nothin to show for it.
Y don't u write about the injustice done to. The igbos.
Y don't u write about how fulani herdsmen needs to be stoped.
or YOU ARE AFRAID
@Pocohantas, this is the kinda dude we are talking about..

Sorry dude, ''When the man brings home the money, is it eaten like that? Someone converts this money to food, clothing, makes the home livable and you say she contributes nothing?''

I usually wonder; in some homes where women are the breadwinners, what do the men do
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by technicallyrich(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2017
Amicable24:

@Pocohantas, this is the kinda dude we are talking about..

Sorry dude, ''When the man brings home the money, is it eaten like that? Someone converts this money to food, clothing, makes the home livable and you say she contributes nothing?''

I usually wonder; in some homes where women are the breadwinners, what do the men do
Please if you know any very rich guy in naija ask him if nigerian women are useless or not.
Even people that are not rich. Bleep girls anyhow.
Women are so easy to deceive when you are rich that's y will say mob.money over bitches because they are not important when you have the money.
Example flavour,davido and other artist
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Odianose13(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2017
Housewives and Full-time housewives are different. Part-time students and Full-time students are not the same. Housewives could work from home and still make money. Full-time housewives live by the money of the husbands to take care of the home. Once you don dey work from house, ure no longer full-time!
But still give respect to all housewives category cos all are important to the home, weda financial or emotional.
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by toks208: 2:27pm On May 12, 2017
Odianose13:
Housewives and Full-time housewives are different. Part-time students and Full-time students are not the same. Housewives could work from home and still make money. Full-time housewives live by the money of the husbands to take care of the home. Once you don dey work from house, ure no longer full-time!
But still give respect to all housewives category cos all are important to the home, weda financial or emotional.

My point exactly... no one is undermining the relevance of a 'full" housewife and in fact the role is more difficult than regular job in most cases but let's ask ourselves in a candid manner...

Does the relevance of a full house wife in practical terms go beyond the kitchen and the bedroom?

So what is the big deal if a housewife empowers herself and be financially independent?

The way people twist my writeups is so disheartening but it's so unfortunate that I can't help them out...

What I write is my problem and how they take it is their problem buy the most annoying twist is that rather for them to discuss it reasonably,they will just start cursing and attacking the writer as if they are making sense.

1 Like

Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Amicable24: 3:22pm On May 12, 2017
technicallyrich:

Please if you know any very rich guy in naija ask him if nigerian women are useless or not.
Even people that are not rich. Bleep girls anyhow.
Women are so easy to deceive when you are rich that's y will say mob.money over bitches because they are not important when you have the money.
Example flavour,davido and other artist
Please always attach 'some' before the women.. Not all women are after a man's money, okay wink wink
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by shinarlaura(f): 3:49pm On May 12, 2017
toks208:

My point exactly... no one is undermining the relevance of a 'full" housewife and in fact the role is more difficult than regular job in most cases but let's ask ourselves in a candid manner...

Does the relevance of a full house wife in practical terms go beyond the kitchen and the bedroom?

So what is the big deal if a housewife empowers herself and be financially independent?

The way people twist my writeups is so disheartening but it's so unfortunate that I can't help them out...

What I write is my problem and how they take it is their problem buy the most annoying twist is that rather for them to discuss it reasonably,they will just start cursing and attacking the writer as if they are making sense.

Comment vas tu?
Re: 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 12, 2017
sonofLuci:

You nor see your life? Na Google translator you don they use give people your number make we nor code, as u dey form reach so, u be fool o

grin grin

I could imagine the tone used to say that....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.