Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission (3225 Views)

Is It Possible To Change Your Course After Gaining Admission? Find Out Here / Hw Possible Is It To Change Ur Course After Ur First Year In D University? / Change Of Course After Level 100 (ust) Possible??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission by excellomo: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME,HOW CAN I CHANGE COURSE FOR UTME AFTER SUBMISSION,BECAUSE MY SISTER MADE A MISTAKE BEFORE SUBMITTING.
Re: How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission by donokoh(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2010
it is possible as soon as the result is out quickly go to jamb office and obtain a change of coures/ insitution card. N.B this is only for change of coures/insitution ont applicable 4 mistake made in name.
Re: How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission by ELDERLAGON: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2010
you may not need to wait until result is out.when did she make her application?if not a long time ago,you may try to check 'edit' and try to follow the instruction there.However if you are unable to edit,it means the grace days to edit have elapsed and then you will need to wait until the result is out.you may post your further question and i will be willing to assist you.
Re: How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission by NiceHans: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2010
My advice is that she should go and get another jamb form.
Re: How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2010
excel-lomo:

PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME,HOW CAN I CHANGE COURSE FOR UTME AFTER SUBMISSION,BECAUSE MY SISTER MADE A MISTAKE BEFORE SUBMITTING.

What is the mistake? Some are redone now while some after release of the results. The latter you will have to get a scratch card.
Re: How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission by car1: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
GET ANOTHER FORM!!!?
Hope you know the amplication of double application. DISQUALIFICATION!
Re: How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2010
go the web site login click edit.
Re: How To Do Change Of Course After Utme Submission by folalag: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2010
Log on to the site and re edit sharp sharp x

(1) (Reply)

Professional Pilot And Aircraft Mechanic Career / Pls, How Much Is Changing Of Institution Form / My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.