Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan (39621 Views)

Poll: who do you think will get killed in this season?

Jack Bauer: 20% (9 votes)
Chloe: 17% (8 votes)
Cole: 15% (7 votes)
Charles Logan: 46% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 10:15pm On May 19, 2010
netotse:

you're right about the stabbing thing o. . .anyways as they like to say back here 'actor no dey die'
Na true you talk jare. But this kin film trick don reach the point wey e dey insult our intelligence . . . but be like say we still like am.

as per the going to join Renee bit, cool down now, na so e dey vex you reach?. . .lol
My brotha, I vex oh! lol The offing of Renee must be avenged by all the important people dying to end the series or else angry They want bloodthirsty abi? me I am severely dehydrated.

semid4lyfe:

Hmm. . .me nor think se Jack go die. Rather, im go go Prison for the end of this Season then a terrorist threat or situation will arise that will necessitate Jack been released for the feature film (unless the film has been shelved) abi how else dem wan take spin am? undecided
A very likely possibility. Jack can't die or else they won't have any movie to make.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 4:25am On May 20, 2010
Hmmmm. . .I hope jack was smart enough to make a copy of that video recording he gave to the reporter and I also hope he recorded the conversation between President Suvarov and Charles Logan. Anyway, lets wait and see how it gonna end.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by cabali(m): 5:40am On May 20, 2010
Well I hear kiefer Sutherland is already onto another series already. And according to him, it makes 24 seem like a child's play. This possible?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 6:00am On May 20, 2010
cabali:

Well I hear kiefer Sutherland is already onto another series already. And according to him, it makes 24 seem like a child's play. This possible?
I doubt it. . .Wetin be the name of the series sef?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by montelik(m): 6:46am On May 20, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I doubt it. . .Wetin be the name of the series sef?

48 cool cool
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2010
Aiite . . . In memory of 24, can we all talk about the influence the show has had on us.

1.For me . . . erm, I think I kinda no some weird words like 'do what you have to do' (torture), 'upload the grid to my PDA' (get the infra-red map of the area to Bauer's phone) . . . 'suppressing fire' (just spray without actually aiming to kill) . . . and words like that.

2. I also learnt that if you want to sell a WMD, hit the Russians, they always have friends to help, although they'll kill you after.

3. And yeah . . . if I get caught for anything and they ask me to give the names of the others, straight up, ask for an immunity deal from the President grin grin

4. The best bad-guys are not the Arabs, it's the Americans, Chinese and Russians in that order. . . the Arabs are not as cold-blooded as we think.

5. There is no such thing as an innocent American President. . .  they'll give the whole of Manhattan to save a policy they want to pursue, we're not safe.

6. I think I know how to disarm a bomb from my time watching 24 grin grin

Be back with more . . .
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by alancruise(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2010
@ everyone, i agree with eldee,

24hrs have added so many things to me, like of " copy that" "ROGER THAT", "DURESS CODE","IT'S UR CAL", "DO WHAT U AVE TO DO" AND MANY MORE.

WILL REALLY MISS 24HRS WHEN IT FINALLY ENDS NEXT WEEK

MORE TO COME,
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2010
for me i learnt in life DO WHATEVER IS NECCESSARY, i repeat NECCESSARY to get the job done.
more to come wink
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2010
The one i like most is lockdown the exits, cover the perimeter
eldee:

ha! My guy no think am at all, disarm bomb?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by netotse(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2010
eldee:

Aiite . . . In memory of 24, can we all talk about the influence the show has had on us.

1.For me . . . erm, I think I kinda no some weird words like 'do what you have to do' (torture), 'upload the grid to my PDA' (get the infra-red map of the area to Bauer's phone) . . . 'suppressing fire' (just spray without actually aiming to kill) . . . and words like that.

2. I also learnt that if you want to sell a WMD, hit the Russians, they always have friends to help, although they'll kill you after.

3. And yeah . . . if I get caught for anything and they ask me to give the names of the others, straight up, ask for an immunity deal from the President grin grin

4. The best bad-guys are not the Arabs, it's the Americans, Chinese and Russians in that order. . . the Arabs are not as cold-blooded as we think.

5. There is no such thing as an innocent American President. . .  they'll give the whole of Manhattan to save a policy they want to pursue, we're not safe.

Be back with more . . .

lmao. . .

my personal fav statement.
my name is netotse and i'm a federal agent, ma'am i'mma need you to come with me wink

but mennn after renee stabbed jack, see as i dey vex, i almost broke up with the girlfriend i didn't have o. . .i just dey vex for any and everything female!

cabali:

na so e easy reach?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2010
7. Is it me or did anyone else stop enjoying action films after 24 started??
I've not seen any actor that can fit into the confused Bauer role while being so sleek and brash at the same time(before this season)
I saw Vantage Point and Taking of Pelham 1-2-3 and they looked shite to me.
Infact, I regretted not choosing Hannah Montana over Taking of Pelham 1-2-3 grin grin

8. Going in,going rogue, going under . . . entering a shoot-out, becoming a bad-guy, becoming an undercover agent.

nearest:

My guy no think am at all, disarm bomb? [/b]

Omo . . . you see a bomb, call CTU, tell them what the bomb looks like, look for a clock, tell them the colours and every number you see on it . . . get a pair of pliers and cut away. cheesy cheesy
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2010
eldee:

Omo . . . you see a bomb, call CTU, tell them what the bomb looks like, look for a clock, tell them the colours and every number you see on it . . . get a pair of pliers and cut away. cheesy cheesy
nigerian security agencies like the police, sss, customs, NDLEA etc should watch 24, it will really help them in intelligence gathering. although 24 na fiction, but them dey try wela. can't wait for episode 23 & 24 to come
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by netotse(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2010
hey pple!

i had reason to watch episode 1 again o, meeennnn it's hard to believe the present wahala is happening on the same day as his aborted trip to cali o. . .that's the thing with 24, the twists and turns get so many that it's very easy to lose sight of the begining!

at least for his granddaughters  sake they shouldn't kill jack o!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by nearest(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2010
netotse:

hey pple!

i had reason to watch episode 1 again o, meeennnn it's hard to believe the present wahala is happening on the same day as his aborted trip to cali o. . .that's the thing with 24, the twists and turns get so many that it's very easy to lose site of the begining!

at least for his granddaughters sake they shouldn't kill jack o!
We don forget kim and her daughter.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by montelik(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2010
The end is drawing near. Anyone want to recap shocking, dramatic or memorable moments from the 24 franchise so far, before the big finale?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by gongoaso1: 8:33pm On May 23, 2010
montelik:

The end is drawing near. Anyone want to recap shocking, dramatic or memorable moments from the 24 franchise so far, before the big finale?

- Slicing of Presidents Hassan's Jugular shocked shocked shocked
- Finding out Dana was the mole in CTU angry angry angry
- Renee's cutting of some dude's hand in one of the early episodes undecided
cool
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2010
montelik:

*the point where they found President Hassan alredy dead
*rennee's death, (not like i didnt know dat wud happen grin, lol)
*when Jack heard the prompt of President Logan's phone
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by ritaNL: 3:32am On May 25, 2010
Finally , . . . . . . . . .Jack shocked
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by cabali(m): 5:58am On May 25, 2010
My goodness, Jack!! And to say this is the page 24 of the last episodes of 24!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2010
Jack smiled at the end of Episode 23 . . . peach!!!

I don't wanna watch Episode 24
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2010
dropping e23&24 wink

Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2010
cabali:

My goodness, Jack!! And to say this is the page 24 of the last episodes of 24!
lol
MEN!! d producers of 24 must/should see this thread oh. . . . we are TRUE fans of 24 grin grin
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by ellab(f): 8:42am On May 25, 2010
Eldee,dat was a smile of satisfaction.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2010
And this is the day TV died to me!!!

24 is the best thing on TV since 9/11.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2010
I started watching the Season 1 again . . . Chloe wasn't even in Season one and two.
The only people that remained are Jack and Kim.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2010
but men lets give it to chloe. . . . . she has always been there for Jack
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2010
lynxnoon:

but men lets give it to chloe. . . . . she has always been there for Jack

'Damn it Chloe . . . we're running out of time'

'Chloe . . . upload that grids to my CTU'

'You're the only one I trust'

'This is between you and I'

'Can we trust him??'
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Wilfem(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2010
Hey guys, the season finale episodes download links are here, Enjoy

Episode 23: http://rapidshare.com/files/391362276/24.S08E23.rar
Episode 24; http://rapidshare.com/files/391365999/24.S08E24.rar

Comments later
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by confetti(f): 1:50pm On May 25, 2010
@ Wilfem, Thanks for the link but I dont understand how to down there with their free and premium user stuff.

Anybody who can post link as Semid posts them should kindly help.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by gongoaso1: 5:40pm On May 25, 2010
24 = cool cool cool wink kiss
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2010
OH BOY!! i watched the two episodes twice!!!
cool ending. . . .like dey say in naija: "ACTOR NO DEY DIE NA!! grin grin"
with this dere's defnitely gonna be anoda season or a movie(a season may not come up cos Jack is now hunted by alot of peeps. . . . . . lol)

Ehen. . . . guys; did u notice d small EFFIZY dey did wen cole was goin back to the UN building?(if any1 can get wat am saying i will buy N100 recharge card to the person. . . lol grin)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) / Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.