Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale (1550 Views)

BONANZA! Tokunbo Neatly Used Solar Panels Available For Sale O! 200watt =18K / I Need A Used Solar Panel And Controller / Difference Betweer Automatic Voltage Regulator And Automatic Voltage Switch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2017
we have 24 pieces of solar panel with some other accessories is for sale. not really been used. it is available for reasonable price.

Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by hopeforcharles(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2017
I need two panels how much and are they mono
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2017
hopeforcharles:
I need two panels how much and are they mono
a panel is 20k and they are the same as shown in the below pic. thank. i will be expecting to read from u
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2017
for sale.
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by solarview(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2017
If the location is Lagos, then drop your contact
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by hopeforcharles(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2017
philipsmond:
a panel is 20k and they are the same as shown in the below pic. thank. i will be expecting to read from u
Gimme ur number lets negotiate and where is ur location
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by Repairnigeria(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2017
location please
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
solarview:
If the location is Lagos, then drop your contact
the location is lagos. and drop ur watsapps let me send u message.
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2017
MORE PICTURES

Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by solarview(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2017
Whatsapp
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by DeITGuy: 12:39pm On May 11, 2017
What is the power rating of the panel
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2017
DeITGuy:
What is the power rating of the panel
here is the power rate.
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by DeITGuy: 4:20pm On May 11, 2017
I've sent you a pm. Let's talk. I need one ASAP
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2017
DeITGuy:
I've sent you a pm. Let's talk. I need one ASAP

Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 12, 2017
Hello,can ou deliver to osun ??
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=philipsmond post=56429495][/quote] the voltage is not showing very well bro
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
derprince:
the voltage is not showing very well bro

Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2017
derprince:
the voltage is not showing very well bro

Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2017
derprince:
Hello,can ou deliver to osun ??
if you are ready to pay for the transport.
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 13, 2017
philipsmond:
if you are ready to pay for the transport.
yeah,I will get back to u
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2017
derprince:
yeah,I will get back to u
ok
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 13, 2017
philipsmond:
ok
can I get it for 10k ??
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 5:43am On May 14, 2017
derprince:

can I get it for 10k ??
how many pieces do u need. though the price is 12K per one
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 14, 2017
philipsmond:
how many pieces do u need. though the price is 12K per one
one
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2017
derprince:

one
u mean i should transport a piece to osun? i am in epe. so how do u transport it
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 14, 2017
philipsmond:
u mean i should transport a piece to osun? i am in epe. so how do u transport it
Tgm motor bro.
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2017
derprince:
Tgm motor bro.
how do i get the tgm motor? and how do i get my money.
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by joggie: 10:49am On May 16, 2017
philipsmond:
we have 24 pieces of solar panel with some other
accessories is for sale. not really been used. it is
available for reasonable price.
I'm interested in about 16 of these panels.
Can you post your contact number or mail so we discuss or send directly to my mail address pecoslyz@yahoo.com.
I would like to get answers to the following questions

How old are these panels?
Can they work for a 12 and 24 volts system?
Do they come with installation racks?
What are the dimensions?
Are they mono crystalline or poly crystalline?
Name of the brand?
Re: Used Solar Panel With Regulator For Sale by philipsmond(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2017
joggie:

I'm interested in about 16 of these panels.
Can you post your contact number or mail so we discuss or send directly to my mail address pecoslyz@yahoo.com.
I would like to get answers to the following questions

How old are these panels?
Can they work for a 12 and 24 volts system?
Do they come with installation racks?
What are the dimensions?
Are they mono crystalline or poly crystalline?
Name of the brand?
check me on whatsapp. 08154390872

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is Mtn Solar Lumos / App: Connect To All Nig Radio FM Anywhere In The World. / MTN Blackberry Subscription, Plans, Codes For Weekly Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.