Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW (4649 Views)

HTC One M8 Clean Original London Use / Clean Tecno L8 Plus For Sale / I Want To Sell My Tecno L8+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by loobby(m): 2:32am On May 10, 2017
PLEASE HOW MUCH IS TECNO L8 and L8+ LONDON USE AND NEW ONE

Please I want to goto main market to buy the phone nxt week please is important please help want to know the price
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by mykelmeezy: 3:37am On May 10, 2017
there is no such thing as London or us used

TECNO INFINIX GIONEE MEIZU XAOMI

ETC

8 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by OCTAVO: 3:46am On May 10, 2017
London used Tecno? shocked
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by oseka101(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2017
OCTAVO:
actually tecno phones are well known in London but the products there are kinda high quality than ours here!!!
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by Kondomatic(m): 7:05am On May 10, 2017
oseka101:
actually tecno phones are well known in London but the products there are kinda high quality than ours here!!!
Are you sure about this?
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by Norman4real(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2017
oseka101:
Hell no. who sełls tecno in london

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by oseka101(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2017
Norman4real:
Hell no. who sełls tecno in london
lols Google is your friend try using her
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by Baadal(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2017
Dont you guys know Tecno has partnership with Manchester city a football club in England?Tecno camon CX is now selling in England i dont know about previous models though
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by Mustack: 9:32am On May 10, 2017
OCTAVO:
i want to ask the same question oh...
na which time tecno get london used
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by pharod(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2017
Anybody with bad tecno L8 for sale?? Lemme know.
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by tlanry: 10:55am On May 10, 2017
I v tecno L8 plus for sale. Location is Ibadan.
Usage duration - 3weeks+
Added accessories - charger, pouch and otg
Price - 40k slightly negotiable
Contact - 0.8.1.5.8.1.0.5.5.4.4
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by MostBanned: 11:28am On May 10, 2017
oseka101:
lols Google is your friend try using her

You don't have proof, you directing them to Google undecided

I wonder who sells Tecno in London

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by Norman4real(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2017
MostBanned:

i tried google but i didn't find anything substantial whether an online store or a news article about their availability.
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by MostBanned: 11:38am On May 10, 2017
Norman4real:
i tried google but i didn't find anything substantial whether an online store or a news article about their availability.

Don't mind him, people just be spewing trash like everybody is a fool
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by oseka101(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2017
MostBanned:

dude learn to. Research your self I don't have the energy to do it for you
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by MostBanned: 12:43pm On May 10, 2017
oseka101:
dude learn to. Research your self I don't have the energy to do it for you

You don't have energy yet you come to type trash here.....

Learn to backup your claims with proof
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by oseka101(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2017
MostBanned:

You don't have energy yet you come to type trash here.....

Learn to backup your claims with proof
owk I try as much as possible not to use aggressive words but d*ick heads like you still try to push me to the wall... This is your proof I guess https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/2016/11/30/man-city-and-tecno-mobile-launch-partnership/1480501021443. Also try using eBay and search you should see tecno phones there.......
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by iamxolomon(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2017
I never see tecno and infinix London used before o.
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by MostBanned: 2:28pm On May 10, 2017
oseka101:
owk I try as much as possible not to use aggressive words but d*ick heads like you still try to push me to the wall... This is your proof I guess https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/2016/11/30/man-city-and-tecno-mobile-launch-partnership/1480501021443. Also try using eBay and search you should see tecno phones there.......

You are the dickhead here...... Is Manchester city Fc a phone store?

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by oseka101(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2017
MostBanned:

You are the dickhead here...... Is Manchester city Fc a phone store?
no its located in warri also I would like you to check this out.. https://www.mobile57.com/uk/phones/tecno-t483-4720.. D*ick head dat can't use the Internet
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by Babalegba(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
oseka101:
Tecno phones are not known in London grin
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by MostBanned: 8:04pm On May 10, 2017
oseka101:
no its located in warri also I would like you to check this out.. https://www.mobile57.com/uk/phones/tecno-t483-4720.. D*ick head dat can't use the Internet

You are still not making any sense, just name one store in the UK that sells Tecno phones, and you here calling your father names
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by oseka101(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2017
MostBanned:

You are still not making any sense, just name one store in the UK that sells Tecno phones, and you here calling your father names
I hope this puts an end to this....

Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by oseka101(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2017
Babalegba:
Tecno phones are not known in London grin
bros there is what you call low budget phones trust me does hustling there are not using I phone 7
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by chibuzo9(m): 6:31am On May 11, 2017
tecno nd london use i never hear am o
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by kulex2k1(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2017
MostBanned:

Bro... you dont need to argue, just let him keep fooling himself!!
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by Nobody: 7:29am On May 11, 2017
oseka101:
I hope this puts an end to this....

Quit showing your ignorance. No such thing as Tecno phones in UK. The website is a phone review site and has absolutely nothing to do with phone sales.

Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by oseka101(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2017
ollah1:

Quit showing your ignorance. No such thing as Tecno phones in UK. The website is a phone review site and has absolutely nothing to do with phone sales.

please what's the definition of outlet!!!! And where is Nottingham located.. In sokoto ba...!
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by Nobody: 7:35am On May 11, 2017
oseka101:
please what's the definition of outlet!!!! And where is Nottingham located.. In sokoto ba...!

Holy crap. You keep displaying your ignorance everywhere on this thread. Shut it pls
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by oseka101(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2017
ollah1:

Holy crap. You keep displaying your ignorance everywhere on this thread. Shut it pls
dude sorry man I know not everyone is born with a good IQ so don't worry I am not obliged to respond to you again try eating fruits and sleep alot it might help boost your IQ to atleast an average level..... Nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by Nobody: 7:52am On May 11, 2017
oseka101:
dude sorry man I know not everyone is born with a good IQ so don't worry I am not obliged to respond to you again try eating fruits and sleep alot it might help boost your IQ to atleast an average level..... Nonsense....

Lol. You should follow your advice. You only lecture someone who's willing to learn and not one showing his ignorance upandan a thread thinking he's a king Kong. I'm gonna help you a little, don't disgrace yourself on the streets with the nonsense you wrote here.
Re: Please How Much Is Tecno l8 and L8+ London Use And New ONE FOR NOW by omoalajah(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2017
Sure TECNO devices are now known in London

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Uk Used Nokia N79 In Box For Sale / Buy Original Zealot S67 60W Bluetooth Speakers! Pay on Delivery / UK Used Phones For Sale @ Cheap Prices (HTC,NOKIA,B.B,SONY ERICSSON )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.