Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

“no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / “no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO (2591 Views)

Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features / Driving With 15% Tinted Windows & Rear Windshield / Are Cars With Tinted Windows More Or Less Likely To Be Broken In To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO by youngscholar(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2017
The Assistant Inspector General of Police, Zone 2 command, Adamu Ibrahim, MNI, has directed that police officers to stop arresting people for using vehicles with tinted glass.

Zonal Police P.R.O, SP Dolapo Badmus relayed this message while speaking with LIB, saying that no police officer has the right to arrest anyone for using tinted glasses and they have been asked to stop demanding for renewal of tinted permit. She however advised the public to get their tinted glass permit which is non renewable.

Watch the full interview below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO9ksZYL2PQ

https://autojosh.com/no-policeman-arrest-car-tinted-windows-lagos-ppro-dolapo-badmus/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: “no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO by joe4real12: 9:45am On May 10, 2017
Okay
Re: “no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO by yarimo(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2017
Believe this claim you are own your own.
Re: “no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2017
Policy somersault
Re: “no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO by daamazing(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2017
men in Black for checkpoint no go still hear. Dem go hold you for shirt like say you be theif just because you no get tint permit

Re: “no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO by nurey(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2017
An Hungry policeman is a trigger happy police man.

I gave up on the Nigerian Police when some federal SARS stopped me in a Lincoln Navigator and asked me "Who are you?", it was like i was deaf and dumb. lipsrsealed
Re: “no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2017
nurey:
An Hungry policeman is a trigger happy police man.

I gave up on the Nigerian Police when some federal SARS stopped me in a Lincoln Navigator and asked me "Who are you?", it was like i was deaf and dumb. lipsrsealed

Really who are you? Small boi driving navigator tongue
Re: “no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO by nurey(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Really who are you? Small boi driving navigator tongue

so? should that be the first question a policeman should ask me? even if i cant afford to buy one, cant my folks, friend, acquaintance lend or gift it to me. All our uniform men know is to do gragra on top civilians, when them see underworld men, they know how to dive to safety better than cech catching a ball. grin
Re: “no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2017
nurey:

so? should that be the first question a policeman should ask me? even if i cant afford to buy one, cant my folks, friend, acquaintance lend or gift it to me. All our uniform men know is to do gragra on top civilians, when them see underworld men, they know how to dive to safety better than cech catching a ball. grin

During training, operatives are taught to profile suspects. The officer was watching all your responses and body language, apparently you had nothing to hide that's why you still have mouth to come online tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “no Policeman Should Arrest You For Having A Car With Tinted Windows”–lagos PPRO by nurey(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

During training, operatives are taught to profile suspects. The officer was watching all your responses and body language, apparently you had nothing to hide that's why you still have mouth to come online tongue

see defending. Be like say you be retired ...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Rear Spoiler For 2006 Camry / Things I Noticed About Nigerians And Their Cars And Driving In Nigeria.. / Nairalanders My Camry Is Messing Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.