Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours (27773 Views)

Please Read This And Understand The RUGA Buhari Agenda / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari / Bbc News Expose Buhari's Agenda On Biafra Vs Army Clash To The World (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by lovelyadeola(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
I remember when I was in California last month, I found out many Americans like Buhari and his policies.

We Hausa people are God sent to Nigeria.

Read my signature
Will you Kip quiet?? Mu.mu Hawussa gal.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Nobody: 10:48am On May 10, 2017
Easy for them to say, they arent the ones being slaughtered by Fulani's, they aren't the one whose president sojourns abroad in the name of medical treatment, they aren't the ones whose security agencies are chasing debtors and judges while freeing terrorists and rewarding them with money,

they aren't the ones buying rice for 20k,they aren't the ones whose customs bosses disrespect the senate,they aren't the ones whose president puts all his Islamic brothers in.sensitive positions

they aren't the ones hiring potential jihadist into their security agencies, they aren't the ones whose daughter rides the air force one with her husband,when America can take all these anamolies,then try have the guts to tell us to eat shyte and like it
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by dignity33: 10:49am On May 10, 2017
How many free oil they are receiving.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by LordOfNaira: 10:50am On May 10, 2017
Shortyy:

My friend what's to wail about this?? Look at this country and look at US. Even in the next century Nigeria won't achieve half of what US has achieved. Agenda or no agenda. Not when they keep voting in sick old dying presidents

But it was young men that wrecked our country.

GEJ was neither old nor dying yet he messed up the economy!!!
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Nobody: 10:51am On May 10, 2017
bitcoinvin:

also pray God changes his age from 89 to 12 years..Okpo
animal.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Nobody: 10:51am On May 10, 2017
burkingx:
....Yes Sir ! grin grin grin
damn. She's beautiful grin
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Shortyy(f): 10:53am On May 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

But it was young men that wrecked our country.

GEJ was neither old nor dying yet he messed up the economy!!!
GEJ messed which economy? The thing is you don't know what you have till you lose it. Nigerian economy was booming when GEH was in power. People were smiling and happy. Now take a look at our economy now
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by trescu(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2017
lets see where it leads us,not matching your own agenda.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Slai1: 10:58am On May 10, 2017
DaPuncline:

Go hang yourself.

You want to do that in solidarity to recession, economic mess, 'certificatelessness', medical treatment or ruling from abroad, dollar hike/naira decline, or which, in particular. Plan to kill yourselve for a course of goodness, not these lies your incompetent masters are brandishing.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by lumzybo: 10:59am On May 10, 2017
E match ur agenda but una dey deny us visa enter US.

Make I sha no talk anything sha
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Minemrys: 10:59am On May 10, 2017
CokersClub:
99.9% Nigerians wish for Buhari to die, while 1000% are praying for his time to come quickly, guess what? , am one of them praying and wishing.
praying for the death of a person just cos he is bad, makes u no different than the person. If u are a christain, i bet the bible told u this. Am n0t preaching, just trying to call the court to order.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by DaPuncline: 11:05am On May 10, 2017
Slai1:

You want to do that in solidarity to recession, economic mess, 'certificatelessness', medical treatment or ruling from abroad, dollar hike/naira decline, or which, in particular. Plan to kill yourselve for a course of goodness, not these lies your incompetent masters are brandishing.
Go hang yourself.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by LordOfNaira: 11:05am On May 10, 2017
Shortyy:

GEJ messed which economy? The thing is you don't know what you have till you lose it. Nigerian economy was booming when GEH was in power. People were smiling and happy. Now take a look at our economy now

Eyah, booming indeed.

Let me explain something to you.

In what you claimed to be "booming economy", the global price of oil was 100 dollars per barrel. 2 million barrels were sold per day.

Now, Buhari came in at a time the global price of oil was falling drastically. Now, in recession, the global price of oil is mostly at below 50 dollars and because of the ND crisis, we are able to sell 600, 000 barrels per day. How do you honestly expect Buhari's economy to look as attractive as GEJ.

And in spite of these handicaps, Nigeria is still together. If GEJ (whose economic growth has been refuted as fake) could not turn the country around for good when the price of oil was that high, how do you think he would cope supposing he was still president.

Check the above again.

Under Goodluck, oil was mostly 100 dollars per barrel with 2million barrels sold per day.

Under Buhari, oil is mostly below 50 dollars per barrel with just 600, 000 barrels sold per day.

Look at it very well and you will understand why we are in this recession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Nature8(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2017
Ok
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by ipobbigot7: 11:13am On May 10, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Neo colonists. It will always match for as long as your interest is protected.

Abacha own even matched.

Every evil government matches for as long as oil is flowing and you are milking.

I weep for mama Africa.

And yet the greatest Igbos wish is to have the support of US.

I read somewhere here that biafuro are organising a peaceful protest to go to the White House to seek for Trump support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Nobody: 11:17am On May 10, 2017
Minemrys:

praying for the death of a person just cos he is bad, makes u no different than the person. If u are a christain, i bet the bible told u this. Am n0t preaching, just trying to call the court to order.
BMC
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Shortyy(f): 11:18am On May 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Eyah, booming indeed.

Let me explain something to you.

In what you claimed to be "booming economy", the global price of oil was 100 dollars per barrel. 2 million barrels were sold per day.

Now, Buhari came in at a time the global price of oil was falling drastically. Now, in recession, the global price of oil is mostly at below 50 dollars and because of the ND crisis, we are able to sell 600, 000 barrels per day. How do you honestly expect Buhari's economy to look as attractive as GEJ.

And in spite of these handicaps, Nigeria is still together. If GEJ (whose economic growth has been refuted as fake) could not turn the country around for good when the price of oil was that high, how do you think he would cope supposing he was still president.

Check the above again.

Under Goodluck, oil was mostly 100 dollars per barrel with 2million barrels sold per day.

Under Buhari, oil is mostly below 50 dollars per barrel with just 600, 000 barrels sold per day.

Look at it very well and you will understand why we are in this recession.
Lol see this one. I don't give a flying fvck about the baloney you wrote up there. All I know w is that GEJ and his economic team did during his era, unlike what we are seeing in this present time. All thanks to your dying President who has refused resign due to his incapability.

3 Likes

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by demio007: 11:25am On May 10, 2017
Part of Agenda is the killing of Nigerians by Fulani's right?

No problem.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by LordOfNaira: 11:27am On May 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Lol see this one. I don't give a flying fvck about the baloney you wrote up there. All I know w is that GEJ and his economic team did during his era, unlike what we are seeing in this present time. All thanks to your dying President who has refused resign due to his incapability.

SMH...
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Shortyy(f): 11:29am On May 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

SMH...
Don't forget to shake the D too cool
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by bootylady101(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2017
who is the US?
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by BeardedMeat(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2017
bond77:
Unlike the inexperienced gullible alcoholic slowpoke from otuoke who tend to blame the U.S for his downfall and misfortune.
Shut up! Only yesterday, a diehard Buharys jesusloveyou said certain super ministers in this administration will never resign their appointment even if caught robbing a bank in broad daylight. Is that the ideology US shares with you? Rubbish!
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by LordOfNaira: 11:42am On May 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Don't forget to shake the D too cool
Be careful or I will kiss you...
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Basic123: 11:45am On May 10, 2017
Is the anything like centre for American affairs and bureau for North Africa and United States affairs in Nigeria presidency and ministry of foreign affairs?

U.S intrusion into sovereign countries affairs is disgusting.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Nobody: 11:50am On May 10, 2017
As the imperialist plan to finish PMB off with his final dose of poison in London.

It is important for them to put out this story divert suspicion away from them.

So people would believe they have no reasons to assassinate Buhari.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by sanpipita(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2017
Nigerians should be very afraid, USA never means well for any nation, they are just there to use you.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by ahaika23: 11:57am On May 10, 2017
cheesy
This one weak me die. Na so US de perambulate inside recession ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima / How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.