Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Another Batch Of 250 Nigerians Return From Libya Thursday – NEMA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Batch Of 250 Nigerians Return From Libya Thursday – NEMA (391 Views)

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / Another 171 Nigerians Return From Libya Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Batch Of 250 Nigerians Return From Libya Thursday – NEMA by Nobody: 11:45am On May 10, 2017
National Emergency Management Agency said on Wednesday that another batch of 250 Nigerians would voluntarily return to the country from Libya on Thursday.

NEMA’s spokesman for South-West Zone, Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye, told the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos that the returnees were expected to arrive at the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company/Hajj Camp section of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, at about 3.00pm.

More than 253 Nigerians had on April 25 voluntarily returned from Libya aboard a chartered Libya Airlines — Airbus A330-200 — with registration no. 5A-LAT.

The returnees comprise 102 males, 140 females and 11 children.

They were brought back by the International Organisation for Migration and the Nigerian Embassy in Libya.

The returnees were received at the Hajj Camp of the airport by officers of the Nigerian Immigration Service, the National Agency for the Protection of Trafficking in Persons and the Police.

Also on the ground to receive them were officials of NEMA and the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria.

NAN reports that hundreds of Nigerians have been forced out of Libya in recent times against the backdrop of hostile treatment meted out to blacks by Libyan citizens and the authorities.

Senior Special Adviser to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Mrs. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, had said that the Federal Government valued their lives, hence the partnership with IOM and NEMA to ensure their safe return.

(NAN)

http://punchng.com/another-batch-of-250-nigerians-return-from-libya-thursday-nema/
Re: Another Batch Of 250 Nigerians Return From Libya Thursday – NEMA by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2017
I'm going to chand, I'm going to chand. U see now
Re: Another Batch Of 250 Nigerians Return From Libya Thursday – NEMA by LionDeLeo: 11:47am On May 10, 2017
Repatriated or return.
Re: Another Batch Of 250 Nigerians Return From Libya Thursday – NEMA by Nobody: 11:47am On May 10, 2017
Doctuur:
I'm going to chand, I'm going to chand. U see now
Re: Another Batch Of 250 Nigerians Return From Libya Thursday – NEMA by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 10, 2017
I believe we can make it in Nigeria too. Let's be optimistic.

(1) (Reply)

Minneapolis Airport Transportation | MSP Cab Service - Viking Airport Taxi / Six Things Nigerians Should Not Do On A Flight / Amazing Tourist Attractions In Nigeria You Should Visit Anytime Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.