Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi (16367 Views)

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by masterpiece86: 11:52am On May 10, 2017
Secretary of the National Caretaker Committee (NCC) of the opposition Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ben Ndi-Obi, has debunked insinuations in some quarters alleging that the story of the schoolgirls abducted in Chibok three years ago by Boko Haram terrorists was a hoax.

He stated that the abduction and release narratives of government were true while chatting with the media in Abuja on Wednesday.

According to him, there was evidence to show that the government did not stage-manage the abduction and release of the girls to score political points.

The PDP scribe said: “I certainly do not believe the issue of the Chibok girls is a hoax. I was in government when this happened.

“I do know the quantum of effort that was made by the past government in trying to release the Chibok girls – in as much as it wasn’t successful then.

“I know there are people who go around day-in-day-out crying and singing ‘bring back our girls’ I want to believe they are certainly not doing that for nothing. You all should also know that it has gained international dimension which means there is something behind that.

“I think this (Buhari) administration is doing well on the issue of the Chibok girls. There is no doubt about it. The military is equally doing extremely well in trying to track down the abducted girls.

“Nobody would be unhappy to hear that the Chibok girls have been released. We are all delighted and we will be more delighted when they are finally reunited with their family and friends.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/10/boko-harams-abduction-chibok-girls-real-pdp/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2017
Nigeria needs a better opposition

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by ApolitiCal: 11:54am On May 10, 2017
They have come to their senses after wrecking a lot of havoc

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by Nobody: 11:57am On May 10, 2017
ApolitiCal:
They have come to their senses after wrecking a lot of havoc
they have really lost it, and to think these girls were abducted when the PDP was still in power

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by Adminisher: 11:58am On May 10, 2017
LiePods won't still believe me. There is a serious problem in Nigeria and it is in the people's heads. Everybody produced by the Nigerian system of education has inferiority complex and weak reasoning.

The funny thing is that Chibok had no effect on the loss of Jonathan. In fact the allegations that it was engineered won him more votes than he should have gotten. It was CORRUPTION that wrecked the man's administration and lifetime reputation

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by Atmmachine(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2017
Chibok girls kidnap is the greatest scam in the history of mankind

If you believe this, you might as well believe that my
grandmother is still a virgin

Where were they all these years ?? Shekau lodged them in Eko hotel or were they in that same Sambisa Forest our Nigerian Army raided about 50 times, carried out about 20 airstrikes on

They rescued the girls that were kidnapped 5 years ago from notorious Boko Haram that would even kill an innocent goat because they're blood thirsty bastards

Where were they rescued from ?? Sambisa Forest ?? Shekau just freed them because he's now a pastor ??

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by LionDeLeo: 12:03pm On May 10, 2017
Confused liepods will soon explain how PDP is working in the interest of APC.

The combination of illiteracy & senseless hatred can be very catastrophic and self-destructive.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by awoo47: 12:03pm On May 10, 2017
when will they giv dem up 4 marriage I'm interested in about 30-60 v's I'm capable nd willing wink
Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 12:03pm On May 10, 2017
IPOB youths right now....

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by jbkomo(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2017
Channels this morin. But the Barister dat came b4 him was a disaster. Adeyeye is an overzealous attention seeking man. If u cant get answer yo a problem and anoda is doin, pls take time to learn rada dat give suggestion
Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by Sharon6(f): 12:03pm On May 10, 2017
GBAM!!!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by darocha1: 12:04pm On May 10, 2017
OK great. It saddens the heart to hear people say the abduction is a hoax. Am glad members of the ruling party are coming out to acknowledge it is real and their non challancy complicated matters.
Anyways, this is no time for blame games. Let's focus on getting more girls and end terrorism once and forever, irrespective of party affliction.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by Justuceleague2: 12:04pm On May 10, 2017
Yet pap brains are calling it a game by the North

And some edits repeatedly post how Buhari orchestrated it to discredit GEJ

Another ediot has been posting spam about how the girls didn't come from any forest

Despite the Fact that PDP congratulated Buhari for the job well done, this is another confirmation but like I said pap brains will claim its not real or

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by sunmike065(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2017
Those who have been clamoring it's fake are those who have personal hatred for buhari for the reasons best knowing to them, praying hard daily for his government to fail... forgotten that if buhari failed we'll all be affected in one way or the other.

God Bless Nigeria..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by Jaabioro(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2017
Your brothers are the one doing the disservices to themselves over the Chibok girls wahala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by Tenim47(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2017
WHERE ARE THOSE . ILLITERATE PEOPLE OF BIAFRA . comma shed more tears

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by jkfugghhghjdd: 12:05pm On May 10, 2017
Chibok girls abduction was/is real but if the Fulani government and their Lagos/Ibadan expressway propaganda media wants us to really believe that those girls that were recently "released" were Chibok girls then they must have thought we are all zombies like the sai buhari gullibilitos.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by lytech1(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2017
They knew cross carpet is allow,they need to support their fellow politifians.

You can kwantinu deceiving your self...

One day,the truth will be reveal..
But I knew and belive the CHIBOK GIRLS SAGA was a scam
Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by mmb(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2017
Igbos...Torr tongue

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by ipobbigot7: 12:06pm On May 10, 2017
pdp and its apologists are confused and deranged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by SillyMods: 12:07pm On May 10, 2017
Before nko!

[s]
Atmmachine:
Chibok girls kidnap is the greatest scam in the history of mankind

If you believe this, you might as well believe that my
grandmother is still a virgin

Where were they all these years ?? Shekau lodged them in Eko hotel or were they in that same Sambisa Forest our Nigerian Army raided about 50 times, carried out about 20 airstrikes on

They rescued the girls that were kidnapped 5 years ago from notorious Boko Haram that would even kill an innocent goat because they're blood thirsty bastards[/s]

Where were they rescued from ?? Sambisa Forest ?? Shekau just freed them because he's now a pastor ??

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together
Powder-filled brain!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by babyfaceafrica: 12:07pm On May 10, 2017
Some people will be sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by martineverest(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2017
Wailers over to you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by chinex276(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2017
Nigeria itself is a joke and a game
Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by heckymaicon(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2017
APC & PDP = FAILURE
Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by Slurity(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2017
Na God go judge this guy called PDP
Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by DollarAngel(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2017
Gggg
Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2017
Correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 General election Results live update / Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship / PDP Reconciliation Committee Meet, Sign A Final Peace Communique (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.