Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion (55256 Views)

Filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan Shares Throwback Photo With Wife And Children / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photo Of His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by YungJo207(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
All this guys go just dey give person heart break ehnn...see as I just dey feel like say I no dey hustle. Anyway make I double my hustle custom must obey.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Franzinni: 1:51pm On May 10, 2017
Inviting the big boys eh!?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by practicalclass: 1:56pm On May 10, 2017
This dude is 'ìbílè' to di core.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by SafeDavid(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
Nothing superficial like dem PSquares..Looks like his personal taste...
Whatever suits him.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
buskie13:
In Nigeria, Tobacco and Alcohol are legal, and Marijuana is illegal.
How they made these laws, I don't understand. Because laws are made based on moral sentiments and not based on Logic.

Once u can fashion out a way u can regularly settle the government ie. "tax" direct or indirect...whatever u want to do can become legal and included into the constitution...so far it doesn't directly contradict another law in the constitution

When I was a kid..i remember police go round raiding youths suspected to be betting in game centres and the likes...
Now...betting is legal, baba ijebu is also legal...what's the difference btw baba ijebu and mmm....
Just carry the government along....if u want to steal sef...u must not spend alone, carry the government along...otherwise somebody will eventually whistleblow ur asss..

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2017
habgito:
Very Dope, maybe he kept it after shooting October 1st

inherited from his father
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Joshkid(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2017
ikombe:
Am i supposed to maturbate with the pix or wat
Every pix ain't always abt masturbation... Recieve sense IJN

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by giles14(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2017
habgito:
Kunle Afolayan is a Nigerian actor, film producer and director. He is director of three big movies in Nigeria, The Figurine, Phone Swap, The CEO.

The son of of the famous theater and film director and producer Ade Love. shared a picture of his mansion.

What do you think?

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/movie-director-kunle-afolayan-shares.html

if it's in Nigeria dats great.

put outside Nigeria ......
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by abike12(f): 2:23pm On May 10, 2017
lovely
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Chiccly(f): 2:28pm On May 10, 2017
Sometimes,you flaunt it when your hustle pays....

Oluwa go do more...

Its not pride...its just your handwork.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Erinz: 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
The fact that you have house does not nean you shud luk unkempt......go shave mr man.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Abagworo(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2017
habgito:
Kunle Afolayan is a Nigerian actor, film producer and director. He is director of three big movies in Nigeria, The Figurine, Phone Swap, The CEO.

The son of of the famous theater and film director and producer Ade Love. shared a picture of his mansion.

What do you think?

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/movie-director-kunle-afolayan-shares.html

Good view and sit out for broccoli.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by seguno2: 3:03pm On May 10, 2017
I hope that these guys pay adequate taxes for the assessed value of their mansions.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2017
Oga himself smiley

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Humbledude(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2017
Lovely mansion but fencing is obsolete.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by CellTabRepairs: 3:20pm On May 10, 2017
People will not know you while you hustle; keep at it until it shows. It doesn't happen overnight. But sadly no one is teaching this generation that!
Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN this specialty Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

Click, view and get it immediately from signature
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by omolorlarh: 3:53pm On May 10, 2017
segello58:
too much money, i need to tender my resignation letter to start acting movie full time

i must build my own mansion

Resign already then pass your job to me.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Basfaq(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2017
kaymart:
and he keeps sharing the picture of his mansion or what did you just call it.

this is not the second time I'll be coming across the picture of his belongings on internet.

What really is his motive?

He should just chill nau..........

We know he's rich but he is not d richest. Even if he is, does that warrant continuous picture baptism on the internet.

some Nigerians really need to grow up joooooor.
So naa him post dis one abi.The drugs that will cure your problems is not yet invented. grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by fadipe2016: 4:12pm On May 10, 2017
Have been praying heavily. Baba God pick up my call
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by fadipe2016: 4:13pm On May 10, 2017
Have been praying heavily. Baba God pick up my call
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by SEYILIGHT(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2017
adorablepepple:
Hard work pays

Soft work sef pay.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by ojibole(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2017
seems this is the new trend for "average" nigerians cos I haven't seen dangote or bill gates snap and put the pictures of the interior of their houses online
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by wjxavier(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2017
My type of house. Just rustic, homey feeling. Comfy chairs.

Not some flamboyant E money contrast.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by greenermodels: 5:06pm On May 10, 2017
SEYILIGHT:

Soft work sef pay.
please what is softwork?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Azeeztaophic(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2017
chai chai chai see money
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by oblaak(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2017
buskie13:
In Nigeria, Tobacco and Alcohol are legal, and Marijuana is illegal.
How they made these laws, I don't understand. Because laws are made based on moral sentiments and not based on Logic.
Shut your trap. Speak on what you have seen and not what doesn't concern the thread
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by buskie13(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2017
oblaak:

Shut your trap. Speak on what you have seen and not what doesn't concern the thread
what's ur problem nigga.?
did I quote ur name?
is ur name alcohol or tobacco?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by willibounce1(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2017
The mansion is ugly. Looks like something some apprentice bricklayers built. Join join like he couldn't make up.his mind about what he wanted exactly.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion by Bimpe29: 8:25pm On May 10, 2017
The nollywood stars are passionate to flaunt their riches, but not sensitive to their colleagues' wellbeing, it seems am thinking loud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.