Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Lucifer's Lust - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Lust (1573 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Lucifer's Key (book Two) / Lucifer's Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer's Lust by sleeqiam(f): 1:15pm On May 10, 2017
Lucifer!" I heard my name being yelled from the deep deep recess of my fight induced mind.."Lucifer, my baby, come back to me.." I heard her scream in her sweet sweet voice. Thats the only voice I recognize, my anchor in a sea of dark world and turbulence..

Her screams pierced my ears above all others and I suddenly came to. I resisted the seductive urge to sink back to the dark. My eyes opened and I realized what happened. I'm a fucking beast. I'd pummelled my opponent to pulp and those who tried to pull me off him were blue black too.

I felt the tang of blood in my mouth and I swallowed it down. My haze cleared and I realized what happened. I won the match! All around me, people cheered and some other booed, but I can't be concerned.

Truth is, I'm indifferent to everything and everyone around me. My eyes searched frantically for my anchor. My life. My being. I began to panic when I didn't see her and the bloody haze almost swallowed me up but she gave a shrill whistle and I turned my head.

She was waiting excitedly at the front row; very close to the ring. She's a vision of loveliness with dark straight hair, sun-kissed clear brown skin, and eyes the color of coffee. She mouthed.."I love you baby" and I felt calm suffuse my being.

I looked down at the carcass of men at my feet. They all looked to be breathing. I shook my head wearily, I'd have killed them all if my wife didn't intervene. She's the only one who can bring me back from the edge of the underworld. She's my handler. My life. Nothing can get past her.

I wished to leave; but I had no choice but to wait for the usual parade, party and bullshit that happens after winning. I got my belt and stalked towards her. Her tiny frame was shivering. My focus lasered on her alone. I knew what her vibrations are all about.

To an outsider, it seemed like fear, but only I knew how much she's vibrating with lust. She has a 5'4 petite frame with big bouncy breasts I love to shove my cock between and Bleep. She's a sexy sexy woman and I swept her off her feet; literally. She moaned and wrapped her hands around my neck.
Re: Lucifer's Lust by DamienDoh(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2017
cool story
Re: Lucifer's Lust by AlamienDagash(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2017
2ND TO COMMENT! Grt story
Re: Lucifer's Lust by DamienDoh(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2017
AlamienDagash:
2ND TO COMMENT! Grt story
I support u

(1) (Reply)

The Retelling Story Of IGODO By Ifeoma Isabella Okeke / Shaibu Husseini’s Moviedom Celebrates Nollywood / Horror : Earth Became Us To Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.