Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (37564 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Rider23: 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-_wn0cKEwfpM/WRML4u12QwI/AAAAAAAAAm0/TpFh3U3fRzobG4HJOVxJLbm0CLzR89c5QCLcB/s400/suicide.jpg[/img]
An Nnamdi Azikiwe university (UNIZIK) graduate Opikason Thankgod(pictured above) has vowed to commit suicide!

The Owerri born young guy who resides in Awka took to his Facebook page to make the sad declaration. He seemed depressed! Please someone help share this until he is located and helped... His posts below...

Source>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/unizik-graduate-apologizes-to-his-mom.html

4 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by madone: 2:04pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmm too bad ....pls anyone close to him should help him. One good way to help a guy is to be with him check his chat wit his gf.if they are havung issues. Checkbhis GPA see his level. The check if he is owing any fee or dept. The matter is not far from this.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 10, 2017
embarassed

Suicide can never be an option!!!

There are so many people, you are better than, if you kill yourself... you are already on your way to hell

Think twice, bro!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by FemiEddy(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
Mayday mayday!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Rider23: 2:24pm On May 10, 2017
Save a Life please

Cc Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by decatalyst(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
I don't even know whether to beg him not to commit suicide or just beat him up for thinking of suicide as a solution! embarassed

embarassed

40 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by iluvkpetus: 3:51pm On May 10, 2017
Depression is the worst thing that can happen to a human being, but taking your life?... Nah, I don't support that.. Life got no duplicate

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Sunnycliff(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2017
He needs his best friends now. Whoever is close to him should keep a serious tab on him, chaperone and talk to him. Suicidal thoughts is not just ordinary!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Lilimax(f): 3:52pm On May 10, 2017
Opikason ThankGod, wherever you are, PM me asap shocked shocked
Let's sort things out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by sunshineV(f): 3:52pm On May 10, 2017
Don't smoke weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Benjom(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2017
That's not the best solution boy.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Sirpaul(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2017
I don't know why it hurts a lot when we bite our tongue accidentally. But It doesn't hurt when we bite it intentionally. The thing I can't understand is why are you biting your tongue now.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by deenmola(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2017
life goes on
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by CuddleMe(f): 3:53pm On May 10, 2017
He is begging to be saved

I pray he gets help soon

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by phynofino: 3:53pm On May 10, 2017
Abeg o
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Yameater(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2017
pls some1 shld reach out to him ASAP
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by ShitHead(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2017
Safe Journey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Darkkarma: 3:54pm On May 10, 2017
He might actually be in need of help and support.
Though 80% of people who announce/threaten suicides do not go through with it.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 10, 2017
sunshineV:
Don't smoke weed
fool what does weed got to do it this issue

7 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by seangy4konji: 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
I feel your pain. Was thinking of suicide some some months back. I fought it but its still lurking around my corner. Keep fighting. Things will straighten up guy.

Bless.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
A lot happens in dis country that gives u confusion. I won't be surprised if those that have prepared to kill him have seized his phone to type this before he will finally be hanged.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by holluphemydavid(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
madone:
Hmmm too bad ....pls anyone close to him should help him. One good way to help a guy is to be with him check his chat wit his gf.if they are havung issues. Checkbhis GPA see his level. The check if he is owing any fee or dept. The matter is not far from this.
u are rite,those are the major causes

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by willzy0909: 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
Pls me am looking for a job o... Employed ppl should take cue from the doctor at the bridge some moi this ago... Please help create vacancies.

This boy, ur suicide will not help anyone.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Rastamann: 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
Why will anyone want to destroy or a kill a life that he has no power over?
If you commit Suicide, you will burn in hell for destroying what is not yours. Your life belongs to God and God alone can dictate what happens to it.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by bullabong(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
Zita55:
embarassed

Suicide can never be an option!!!

There are so many people, you are better than, if you kill yourself... you are already on your way to hell

Think twice, bro!!
come off it! There's nothing like hell,its just bodily death. Let the guy go on to the next phase if he truly feels his job is done here. No big deal! We all are going there someday by wish or design.

Come to think of it,I graduated from the same school where we never give up. Safe journey bro,Unizik didn't pass tru u for sure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by polite2(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2017
Lilimax:
Opikason ThankGod, wherever you are, PM me asap shocked shocked
Let's sort things out.
look for any way to reach him pls
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by divineshare(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2017
Not again!!! Pleaseeeeee
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Shortyy(f): 3:56pm On May 10, 2017
Smh nothing worse than depression. Isn't there someone he can talk to? It's always good letting it all out
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by sunshineV(f): 3:56pm On May 10, 2017
snrman:
fool what does weed got to do it this issue

can't even write a good sentence?.

NEXT
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Akinaukwa: 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
Gracious Lord, please deliver this young man from satanic influence over his life and spare him in your mercies in Jesus name. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by xynerise: 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
I wonder what goes down the mind of suiciders before they carry out their actions. undecided

People should read inspirational books

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness / Life Is Like A Millionaire / 7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.