Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

An Indigenous I.T Company Needs Urgent Investment For Expansion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Indigenous I.T Company Needs Urgent Investment For Expansion (456 Views)

Urgent Investment Needed In A Beer Distributing Business In Ikorodu / Coca-cola Nigeria Okays $600m For Expansion / An Indigenous I.T Company Needs Urgent Investment For Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Indigenous I.T Company Needs Urgent Investment For Expansion by Puffy007: 2:52pm On May 10, 2017
*Updates*
Over a year now, that I created this post seeking some financial investment from any willing investor in setting up a developers' hub and software training center at our then newly acquired office space in @ Akobo area of Ibadan. Am proud to update Nairanlanders that we have been able to self financed it and activities has commenced.

You can check out our office space by http://plinvr.com/page/tour/alutamart-tech-hub

So if you are a developer, IT enthuaists, Corp Member, an individual interested in learning WEB CODING or other IT skills, we are opened for you.

Also if you have any software development project you need help in carrying out, don't hesistate to check in for discussions with our team of highly experienced developers.

Lastly, are you in Ibadan or its environs this summer? then give your child a break from school work this holiday, let them acquire a skill in Web Development.

Summer Web Coding Class for Students.

"Learning to code is the most important job skill of the 21st century"

Pick up your form at our office, Top Most Floor, Elem Building, Olopomeji Bus Stop, Akobo Road, Ibadan or register online at www.alutamartltd/register

Call: 08069566631, 07059021505, 08076182936

Good day house, I’m a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, Computer Engineering. I started a technological start-up with 2 of my other colleagues some years back.

Our main goal was to improve the educational sector by developing intelligent and intuitive software for the sector. We have had a considerable level of success at this over the years; our product portfolio includes an international standard school automation system for primary and secondary schools that works both online and offline (popularly called school portal), a robust and enterprise computer based testing software (popularly called CBT), an e-learning application for secondary schools e.t.c we have an impressive client based for most of our products already, mostly in Ibadan city. In fact we are in discussion with Ambassadors college, Ota Ogun state, on some of our products.

We are based in Ibadan for now although we have received numerous calls for us to move our business permanently to Lagos. We know Lagos is the Information and Technology heartbeat of the country and we do some businesses there too, but we believe Ibadan is developing nicely too in I.T and is a quiet and not too expensive place to set-up and operate from.

The main purpose of all these is that we have recently secured a big and standard office space in an excellent location in Ibadan metropolis and we need financial partners to set up some part of it. We want to setup a state of the art multipurpose computer centre for standard commercial ICT trainings and also to serve as incubation centre/hub for developers and technology entrepreneurs. The incubation centre will act as avenue to support young entrepreneurs in creation and development of technology-oriented companies involved in developing, realizing and selling new products that end up being commercially viable and competitive, hence generating youth employment.

We need individuals or organizations that can invest with at least five million naira (N5,000,000.00) in the training and incubation centre set-up for a return of a particular amount of shares in it or any other way it deems fit base on talks and negotiations. We are also open to partnership, grants or sponsorship deals. Also if you know a school or have a link to any educational institution that can use any of our products, we will give you 10% of all business generated from the school.

If you are genuinely interested or you know someone/organizational that we can talk to, please send us a mail at: ophet4real@gmail.com or drop your mail or number at the comment section, so we contact and continue discussion.

Attached here are pictures of the office space.

Please Seun, I really need a lot of views on this, I know a lot of issues like this has been solved through this platform.

On a lighter note@ Lalasticlala,..please view this as a snake thread.. smiley smiley

cc:Seun
cc:Lalasticlala

Re: An Indigenous I.T Company Needs Urgent Investment For Expansion by Puffy007: 3:01pm On May 15, 2017
More Pics

Re: An Indigenous I.T Company Needs Urgent Investment For Expansion by Puffy007: 9:14am On May 22, 2017
more

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Business I Can Invest On / Delta State Garri And Palm Oil Supply To Lagos And Any Part Of D Country / Check Out 'PRODUCT RECALL' Front Cover of REDMEDIA's YNaija!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.