Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (103314 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by nNEOo(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2017
Pritypussi:
Girls in the east start fvcking at the age of 5 and above.. Igbo men can't satisfy them with the tiny peepee they carry around.
yoruba men and hausas are still the bomb.

hope you don't scream eventually.....

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 11, 2017
TinaAnita:

No loving and understanding wife would let her husband go through such uncertainties.
she needed to have sought medical advise should there be uncertainties then she can backpedal
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by frubben(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2017
DUMCHRIS:

Please it is 'spirits' not penis or vagina please don't quote the bible out of context

Na only dat one u see, religious CEO grin
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by gwama: 12:54pm On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

Love machine does not have tongue or warm hands nor can it whisper sweet words while in action. lipsrsealed

If she uses the love machine with her husband's participation it will be even better. It remains to convince her man. wink
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Amanda24(f): 1:10pm On May 11, 2017
Franzinni:
gerrout!!!!!!

Just say your ocean is too wide for his canoe...

dont mind her,if her husband was the person that disvirgin her he will surely statisfy her,the husband should even be the one complaning self.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Coolgent(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
More reason why we need to sample our opposite sex in the other room before marriage. embarassed
Come mak i sample u first!
grin
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Theblackstalln: 1:38pm On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

Love machine does not have tongue or warm hands nor can it whisper sweet words while in action. lipsrsealed
Buy the updated one grin
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by charlsecy(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
They can with technological advancements.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by iluvpomo(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2017
mineANDurs:

....and after 2-3yrs she will become wiser than the runs girls and make your life a living hell!

Get dat silly notion out of your head and find a good wife.
Why do you assume a village girl will not be a good wife??
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Ehinmola(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2017
The rate of divorce is centered around inability to please one another sexually. Iam pretty sure sooner or later she will start dating other men that can satisfy her sexual hunger which will eventually lead to divorce. Note that chidi may not be the father of those children. She might have tasted varieties of xtra large thus Chidi's joystick became repulsive
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 11, 2017
iluvpomo:
Why do you assume a village girl will not be a good wife??

I have seen plenty of them turn into bad wives.
Only a good girl can make a good wife and there is no specific place to find them.
They can b anywia.
You just have to look deep enuf.

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Cityguy: 4:00pm On May 11, 2017
Franzinni:
gerrout!!!!!!

Just say your ocean is too wide for his canoe...

lol....Na so. On a flip, the story get as e be sef. Author better tell us his motive or message which I guess is to sample before buying. Hmmmm
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Mbediogu(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

Half bread is better than 'gra nut'.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by obyno417(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2017
Since she feels his rod is too small for her he should use his arm or his full leg since her pussy is an ocean
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by obyno417(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
This is what u get when u marry a laddy DAT spent all her youth days fucking any man DAT say's hello.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Modestyarts: 5:31pm On May 11, 2017
Pmexpressng....Using my artwork without paying kobo. Una go soon get letters from my lawyer.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by ariesbull: 7:55pm On May 11, 2017
sunshineV:

borehole grin grin grin
lol

Na true na
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by iluvpomo(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2017
mineANDurs:

I have seen plenty of them turn into bad wives.
Only a good girl can make a good wife and there is no specific place to find them.
They can b anywia.
You just have to look deep enuf.
Yes, I get your point but city gals tend to be more exposed to the vices while village girls have more cultural values. These are just anecdotal observations.
Village girls may not be your typical "trophy wife" but at least you can be rest assured she has high morals!
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by iluvpomo(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2017
Modestyarts:
Pmexpressng....Using my artwork without paying kobo. Una go soon get letters from my lawyer.
Wow - you created this account just for this post .... this is serious business brewing here oh shocked
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by SEYILIGHT(m): 5:11am On May 12, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Shebi they sell penis enlargement cream everywhere. Buy it na
How effective is the cream?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by dangotesmummy: 5:18am On May 12, 2017
SEYILIGHT:

How effective is the cream?
I don't know
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by dozofavour(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2017
kwinzara:

she was a virgin ooo, didn't u see it there that they did not have sexual contact before the marriage

In that current relationship. But they did not mention previous neither did they say she is s virgin before she got married .
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by financialwoman(f): 11:29am On May 12, 2017
robosky02:

the key to solving this dilemma is sufficient lubrication and arousal and a good relationship with a partner have a much greater impact on sexual enjoyment for women. not his dick size undecided
Did I hear u say lubrication? Lol

Lil dicK size and lubrication doesn't gel at all...more like u want the lady disgusted the more...

It's this way: Lil Johnny need a tight and no too lubricated "site" at least for a start

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by financialwoman(f): 11:30am On May 12, 2017
sukkot:
i submit that terminal cancer is worse tongue

Bro...I concur
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by ilems(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2017
Represent how small it is by an object or any other image.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 8:37am On May 18, 2017
DUMCHRIS:

Please it is 'spirits' not penis or vagina please don't quote the bible out of context

hello bro i couldnt check the pm but i senti a mail at your Pkcdobed@gmail.com. . . .
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by jaksmillioniar: 1:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Amanda24:
dont mind her,if her husband was the person that disvirgin her he will surely statisfy her,the husband should even be the one complaning self.
hey baby

2 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by MENTORCH(m): 1:34am On Jan 27, 2018
MysteriousAnn:
More reason why we need to sample our opposite sex in the other room before marriage. embarassed

Nowadays some girls even use style to find out about it after a few dates.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Surfacebaba: 1:09am On Jan 27, 2020
hmmm so small joy stick now na wahala make god help men oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.