Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint (1833 Views)

Videos: Learn 3D Logo Design With Your Smartphone / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) / Need Your Sincere Critique On My Latest Logo Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by alaska00(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
Please I am still new to Graphics Design. I need your rating so I can know how best to improve on my Design and concept. I made these Logo with PowerPoint, the graphics may not be of high quality.

Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by Caustics: 6:02pm On May 10, 2017
My advise...... dont use powerpoint to make logos. .......Leave the 3d ish........ And try to conceptualize your designs on paper first

5 Likes

Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by alaska00(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2017
Thank u. Wht software do u advise I use?@Causmics
What do u mean by conceptualizing on paper first?
Why do u say I shld my use PowerPoint for logo, reasons pls,so I can one d best programme to use.
Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by alaska00(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2017
Thank u. Wht software do u advise I use?@Caustics
Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by Caustics: 9:57pm On May 10, 2017
alaska00:
make a sketch on paper and modify to your satisfaction. Try out adobe illustrator
Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by greatKCforever(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2017
Illustrator is the best for flat designs. Adobe provides a lot of tools. I wont advice using photoshop for logos cos of a lot of reasons. Try to learn illustrator, i learnt on my own too with a lot of pdf files and also youtube. Give yourself 6-months, apart from designing , you should understand yourself very well and know that thing that boosts your creativity... cos an artist with zero creativity abilty in a blind artist...

Build your creativity daily, read books, there's this one 'the psychology of flow' cant remember the authors name, a whole lot of books as well.
For me, very very good music, meditation helps brush up my creativity..

Practise illustrator everyday. Try tutorials, copy people's design at first... as a designer copying is essential to growth bur dont publish copied work as yours. Copying can do great harm when you copy exactly as is. Your creativity comes into play if youcan copy while fusing in a whole sense of creativity, it dosent look same.

There is no new idea, every idea or art you see has been copied and modified from somewhere else... growing your creativity can also come in by viewing lots of art...
You have to view professional designs to grow your creativity sense..
My number one bucket for such professional images is PINTEREST and INSTaGRAM..
Bur pinterest is the best..
View pictures , understand various deaigners from there , your stule starts to show forth..

This whole process might take a year or more depends on your level of commitment but trust me , its not as easy as it sounds..

At first it could be fraustrating maybe because you've not perfected ur art of comceptualiZation ( the tool illustrator) . To solve that , restlessly practise illustrator..
I've dont it, you too can
Fraustraion might also come in the form of not knowing what to design, ( to tackle this , watch animations often, become a die hard fan of pinterest and instagram , dribbble and behance... the ideas will start to flow

Visit dribbble(.)com
Pinterest(.)com
Of course instagram
And
Behance(.)net

Pardon my typo errors, you can call me
For help or questions or software 0.8.0.3.9.4.6.2.0.2.3
Or
Instagram (am_kc)
God bless you.

Learn something new today . A desinger's strength depends largely on the volume of his ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by DerrickM(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2017
Nice write up,bro,you just need to edit the typos when you were typing too fast. grin cool cheesy
Adobe Illustrator isn't only for flat designs it has 3d capabilities just like Photoshop also has.

greatKCforever:
Illustrator is the best for flat designs. Adobe provides a lot of tools. I wont advice using photoshop for logos cos of a lot of reasons. Try to learn illustrator, i learnt on my own too with a lot of pdf files and also youtube. Give yourself 6-months, apart from designing , you should understand yourself very well and know that thing that boosts your creativity... cos an artist with zero creativity abilty in a blind artist...

Build your creativity daily, read books, there's this one 'the psychology of flow' cant remember the authors name, a whole lot of books as well.
For me, very very good music, meditation helps brush up my creativity..

Practise illustrator everyday. Try tutorials, copy people's design at first... as a designer copying is essential to growth bur dont publish copied work as yours. Copying can do great harm when you copy exactly as is. Your creativity comes into play if youcan copy while fusing in a whole sense of creativity, it dosent look same.

There is no new idea, every idea or art you see has been copied and modified from somewhere else... growing your creativity can also come in by viewing lots of art...
You have to view professional designs to grow your creativity sense..
My number one bucket for such professional images is PINTEREST and INSTaGRAM..
Bur pinterest is the best..
View pictures , understand various deaigners from there , your stule starts to show forth..

This whole process might take a year or more depends on your level of commitment but trust me , its not as easy as it sounds..

At first it could be fraustrating maybe because you've not perfected ur art of comceptualiZation ( the tool illustrator) . To solve that , restlessly practise illustrator..
I've dont it, you too can
Fraustraion might also come in the form of not knowing what to design, ( to tackle this , watch animations often, become a die hard fan of pinterest and instagram , dribbble and behance... the ideas will start to flow

Visit dribbble(.)com
Pinterest(.)com
Of course instagram
And
Behance(.)net

Pardon my typo errors, you can call me
For help or questions or software 0.8.0.3.9.4.6.2.0.2.3
Or
Instagram (am_kc)
God bless you.

Learn something new today . A desinger's strength depends largely on the volume of his ideas.
Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by DerrickM(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
What he means is planning out your idea on paper by sketching out your logo ideas called a design scamp. I personally make rough sketches of anything i do first before i get on the computer. PowerPoint was never made for creating logos. Illustrator and CorelDraw are the most suitable with Photoshop and InDesign. If you want to work & make money from Graphic Design then get your act together.

YouTube Channels to subscribe
@TastyTuts
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC64eec0UYHxflyEWgyZOvLA

@CreatnProcess
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9jcqrmogdYp7BsUpMVl09w

alaska00:
Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by anoda(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
pls guys rate this one for me

Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by greatKCforever(m): 1:12am On May 12, 2017
DerrickM:
Nice write up,bro,you just need to edit the typos when you were typing too fast. grin cool cheesy
Adobe Illustrator isn't only for flat designs it has 3d capabilities just like Photoshop also has.

Derick the realest designer., no mind my typo errors jarey, i was typing too fast.

Yeah illustrator is beautiful for designs with volume as well ( 3D) photoshop does 3D as well. Yeah Derrick , i'ono you could be of great help, you see i've been trying to design or edit pdf files with over 5 pages.
I tried using illustrator, bur it selects just one page, the others are left out,
You got any suggestions?

Yes, designers have to learn er'day.
Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by DerrickM(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2017
Thanks for the compliment a bit over the top grin cheesy coolbut i just do my best to help out. Multipage designs or edits are better using Adobe InDesign and Acrobat. In those two you can even make fillable forms etc. Illustrator or Photoshop doesn't do that.

greatKCforever:

Derick the realest designer., no mind my typo errors jarey, i was typing too fast.

Yeah illustrator is beautiful for designs with volume as well ( 3D) photoshop does 3D as well. Yeah Derrick , i'ono you could be of great help, you see i've been trying to design or edit pdf files with over 5 pages.
I tried using illustrator, bur it selects just one page, the others are left out,
You got any suggestions?

Yes, designers have to learn er'day.
Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by femarse: 8:54am On May 12, 2017
like where do u people put Corel draw ?
Re: Rate My New 3D LOGO Work Made With Powerpoint by DerrickM(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2017
grin cheesy wink smiley It is on my desktop,handy only for when i give Nigerian printers my work who don't use Adobe apps to design and print. I started there though but an Adobe Addict for good.

femarse:
like where do u people put Corel draw ?

(1) (Reply)

My Digital Art Library- Donathello. / A Visual Effects & Compositing Shot I Created, What Do You Think? / Action Short Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.