Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast (1775 Views)

See Why Dr. Paul Enenche, Wife, Dunamis Members Cried Today During Service (PIX) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by Godsbillionaire(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov9--VaWCN0

DURING THE 21 DAYS DIVINE PROOFS FAST THE TESTIFIER RECEIVED A MIRACULOUS DIVINE ANGELIC VISITATION FROM AN ANGEL WHO APPEARED AS GOD'S SERVANT DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE IN THE DREAM AND HE GAVE HER A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL IN THAT DREAM TO SOLVE HER CHALLENGE AND IN OBEDIENCE TO PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS IN THE DREAM SHE HAD AN OUTSTANDING TESTIMONY TO SHOW THAT GOD FOREVER REMAINS FAITHFUL.

WATCH AND BELIEVE GOD ALMIGHTY FOR YOUR OWN DIVINE ENCOUNTER AND TESTIMONY FOR GOD IS STILL THE SAME TODAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVER MORE

DO NOT IGNORE DREAMS , THROUGH SUCH DREAMS PEOPLE LIKE SOLOMON, DANIEL AND JOSEPH RULED THEIR WORLD TO THE DEMISE OF THEIR ENEMIES AND THE GLORY OF OUR GREAT GOD

With gratitude to God Dr Pastor Paul Enenche laid down flat to thank God for his continued faithfulness in the lives of members in the ministry DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTER

Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by iammrjaai(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2017
Where is my whistle.??
Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 10, 2017
If your testimony is true that is not a miracle.Some bank officials mistakenly or knowingly tranfered the money into your account.Dont withdraw it.Else,they will come looking for your ass.
Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by Godsbillionaire(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2017
comshots:
If your testimony is true that is not a miracle.Some bank officials mistakenly or knowingly tranfered the money into your account.Dont withdraw it.Else,they will come looking for your ass.
You obviously didn't watch the video., the money wasn't accidentally paid into her account.
Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by MysteriousAnn(f): 7:53pm On May 10, 2017
The Holy Spirit can now bank transactions? cheesy You're deceiving yourselves, not me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by zionmade(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2017
OP dnt mind dem they wont believe u.
They are pharisees and children of darkness.
They believe Jesus multiplied 7 loaves and 5 fishes but they dont believe dat a person carrying d same power Jesus had can do d same thing.
They believe Jesus restored d fingers, toes and missing parts of a leprose but they dnt believe that someone who God gave d same power can heal d cripple.
But
They believe in d trinity Father=Son=Holy spirit they believe God d Father can do everything but d Holy spirit who dwells in man is powerless.

THEY ARE CALLED BELIEVING UNBELIEVERS
AKA PHARISEES

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by coolestchris(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2017
God Thank you for giving us a whistle

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by Godsbillionaire(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2017
zionmade:
OP dnt mind dem they wont believe u.
They are pharisees and children of darkness.
They believe Jesus multiplied 7 loaves and 5 fishes but they dont believe dat a person carrying d same power Jesus had can do d same thing.
They believe Jesus restored d fingers, toes and missing parts of a leprose but they dnt believe that someone who God gave d same power can heal d cripple.
But
They believe in d trinity Father=Son=Holy spirit they believe God d Father can do everything but d Holy spirit who dwells in man is powerless.

THEY ARE CALLED BELIEVING UNBELIEVERS
AKA PHARISEES
God bless you, the pharisees where under the influence of satan the accuser of the brethren and they only sought to always catch Jesus Christ through his words so that they may find an occassion against him in order to accuse and persecute him before the council so if they did it to him then you and i are no exception...we give him glory
Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by OtemAtum: 11:35pm On May 10, 2017
It is a simple brain thing. The pastors have your account numbers and they are the ones doing the pay into your accounts out of your tithe and offering. The technique is a very old technique. See it here:

DOCTUFOS: Niklatians 5: 1-21

CHAPTER FIVE 1. Now Filip came to Petra from Cilicia and said, I have known another means whereby we shall make the homos enrich us. And Petra said, by what means? And Filip said, when twenty of them give unto us, we shall give back to one of them in two-fold and say that it was a blessing from our god from giving. 2. And he who has received the two-fold shall testify of it in the congregation, saying, indeed god has rewarded me with this two-fold of what I gave. And this shall motivate others to give more. 3. And so shall we do to them continually. And Petra said, it is a good thing. For it shall help us to establish the churches. 4. Now Petra sent by the hands of Filip, saying, go and give this to Merog, whose house I have described to you. For he does not know you. And you shall make yourself like an angel. 5. And Filip went to the house of Merog. And Merog, being taught by Stevin that it was good to accomodate strangers, did welcome Filip into his house. 6. And Filip drank milk which he gave him. And Filip said, you have done this good to a stranger, therefore you shall be rewarded greatly. And Filip commanded him that he should touch the floor with his knees. And he did so. 7. And Filip put his right hand on his head and blessed him, saying, close your eyes. And Merog closed his eyes firmly. And Filip spoke the language of the Seriot and said to Merog, now sleep. And so Merog fell backward and slept. 8. And Filip left a little purse beside Merog and departed. And afterwards, Merog awoke from his trance. And he said, indeed the angel of the lord has visited me. 9. And when he found the little purse, he opened it and found in it thirty talents of silver. For he did give fifteen talents of silver in that same week. 10. And he said, indeed I have been rewarded in two folds. And when Merog went into the congregation of the Krishtens, he made a noise of that which had happened to him, saying, an angel did visit me and gave me double fold of that which I have given. 11. And many who heard him testify began to sell their things and bring the money to Petra and the other disciples, thinking that they shall have double also. 12. And Petra made sure this was done occasionally to make the homos give all they had. And the church grew in number, because of the tricks which were played on them. 13. Now Niklas visited Merog, for he had thought to know the appearance of an angel. And he said to Merog, can you describe he who paid you a visit and gave to you two fold of that which you gave to the church? 14. And Merog said, he has an eye with a stain of blood in it. And his teeth have space between them at the front. And Niklas observed and knew that the description fitted that of Filip who came to visit Petra at the time when Merog mentioned. 15. And Niklas went and confronted Petra, saying, why do you do this? For this is deception. And Petra said, we have not told Merog to say that he saw an angel, so why should we be condemned? 16. And Niklas said, if this religion shall be established on falsehood from the beginning, then it is not worth my stay in it. For the religion which I knew in Grecon was not like this. 17. For they try in all ways to do that which is true. 18. And Petra said, it shall even be good for you to depart. For now many are in the congregation, believing the heresy which you did teach them. 19. And we do not know yet how we shall purge all them, for we do not want to lose their fellowship with us. 20. And Niklas departed, saying, if this religion which has just begun not more than five years could be laying a foundation upon false miracles and make believes, I doubt how its integrity shall appear in the far future. 21. And Niklas departed, saying, I shall rather worship God Almighty through my own inner self and not through a son of deception.
Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by Amberon: 3:12am On May 11, 2017
Do you understand the verse "with God, all things are possible"? It didnt say some, it said ALL.
MysteriousAnn:
The Holy Spirit can now bank transactions? cheesy You're deceiving yourselves, not me. undecided
Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by Nobody: 8:47am On May 11, 2017
Religion Has Killed The Rational Thinking Of Nigerians
Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by mrmrmister: 10:10am On May 11, 2017
Hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by hopefulLandlord: 10:14am On May 11, 2017
just in case
Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by PROPHETmichael: 10:26am On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

My sister, even Jesus Christ did miracle money when he commanded the fish to bring out the exact amount they needed to pay their temple dues.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Money N15,000,000 Paid Into A Dunamis Members Acct During 21 Days Fast by Godsbillionaire(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2017
God bless you my brother, they don't believe the scriptures so they will definitely not believe God's faithfulness in the life of men
PROPHETmichael:

My sister, even Jesus Christ did miracle money when he commanded the fish to bring out the exact amount they needed to pay their temple dues.

(1) (Reply)

Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? / Genocide In The Name Of Religion- A Reminder Of How Evil & Dangerous Religion Is / Does God Have A Sense Of Humour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.