Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Web Site For N1,000(php,html) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Site For N1,000(php,html) (5740 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Afam. You are talking like you ain't a proffesional. You of all peeps.

See, a full site with all table no css. Is that not terribe.

Not like what you are saying one of two tasks maybe like a login area.

But alll tasks can be done with css, all tasks that table has to offfer.

border, thats it and it will be a table
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Afam(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Afam. You are talking like you ain't a proffesional. You of all peeps.

See, a full site with all table no css. Is that not terribe.

Not like what you are saying one of two tasks maybe like a login area.

But alll tasks can be done with css, all tasks that table has to offfer.

border, thats it and it will be a table

I am talking like a professional and not a marketer or defender of any particular product.

I insist on what makes the most sense for my paying clients as regards web projects.

I do my best to understand the underlying technologies out there and in doing so I dismiss certain things no matter the hype and stick with others that are not only robust but very reliable.

Tables are not useless as they make sense in certain areas where CSS would not perform well and that was my point.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by soloqy: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
You guys funny o grin . Surely anyone who signs up for a 1k website cant ask for database security or any type of security whatsoever, would they? lol
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by soloqy: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2010
@Donpuzo, it was too much calling him a scumbag.Thats not right
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Borat1: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
dexed: Everyone's trying to show off.
SHOW OFF thats all we
Nigerians know how to do
well. The mentality that runs
on this nairaland sometimes
amuses me. Imagine someone
being proud of 'attacking' on
a forum. Sometimes it makes
me wonder are these people
really adults or is that the
forum is a medium for them
to be 'kids' again.

This is by far the best post here, written by someone wise.
Donpuzo(pls remove the 'don' from your name) is the most ignorant fatheaded bloodclot ever to type on a keyboard. His pathetic attempt at a website which he has been ranting and raving about almost made me go blind grin
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by soloqy: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
~Borat~:

This is by far the best post here, written by someone wise.
Donpuzo(pls remove the 'don' from your name) is the most ignorant fatheaded bloodclot ever to type on a keyboard. His pathetic attempt at a website which he has been ranting and raving about almost made me go blind grin

LOL grin grin
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2010
@Afam, no body is saying tables can't be used, but a full site, all table, shoooo
and sir, i get your point, The proffesional thing was not to diss you, just to say, like is this the afam,i have benn reading his posts since,

@soloqy. No be so ohhh, just was annoyed, but it's all over,

@Borat, can you build a site as great as www.marknollis.com or www.technoglobalprogrammers.net or www.webdevelopmenttechnologies.marknollis.com

Man try using less insultive words and learn more technologies and skill,or better still foloow me up on my world!!!
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by larion: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2010
rojad, i have being following dis post and felt it was unfair d way pple av being talking but after seeing your works especially d last three u posted, omo u no try, in fact u use web page maker and not even dreamweaver, dat uttme site is a template in WPM. I use web page maker too but my works r nt as bad. check www.nabsfuta.com. u shldnt av posted those jobs of yours in d first place, u only gave pple room 2 talk nonsense to u, pele cry
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
@Larion. Your head is there. Na advise i dey advice am. Cause i like buddies.!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Online Legitimately? / What Are The Disadvantage Of Free Hosting / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.