Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,549 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Experience At Teaching Hospital Today For The New Nysc Immunization Update. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience At Teaching Hospital Today For The New Nysc Immunization Update. (1070 Views)

Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Teaching Hospital Today For The New Nysc Immunization Update. by gdengad: 9:15pm On May 10, 2017
I opened Nysc portal yesterday and saw a message that reads, 2017 Batch A PCMs are encouraged as a matter of priority to be immunized against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp.. So i went straight to the Ekiti State teaching Hospital to be immunized, but to my surprise, i was told the Vaccines are not available in the State not to talk of the hospital enevironment,asking the Nurse in charge what is to be done, she said just walk up straight to your Director and tell him/her that the vaccine is not available in your State and that he/she can be of assistance by informing the Federal Ministry of Health for the Vaccines to be dispatched to each state of the Nation since they said the immunization must be done before reporting to Camp.

Re: My Experience At Teaching Hospital Today For The New Nysc Immunization Update. by Dotwillis1(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2017
I love her response

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Teaching Hospital Today For The New Nysc Immunization Update. by gdengad: 9:37pm On May 10, 2017
Dotwillis1:
I love her response
Why.....
Re: My Experience At Teaching Hospital Today For The New Nysc Immunization Update. by 1stdammy: 9:10am On May 11, 2017
Same thing I was told in my place here too (Oyo state). Meanwhile, that nurse response is epic! Why would they want to frustrate and confuse us even before camping, knowing fully well that the vaccine is not available in most states of the fedration but states where cases of the minigities have been allegedly reported........useless people. As for me, I've stop disturbing myself about one vaccine
Re: My Experience At Teaching Hospital Today For The New Nysc Immunization Update. by Joshrob(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2017
Has anyone in lagos done his/her own yet. where did you do it?..

(1) (Reply)

8 Ribs Cracking Pictures That All Ex-corpers Will Relate To / Make Up To 50,000 Naira Daily with your phone!!! / Dope Or Trashy?two Corp Members Wed In Nysc Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.