Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally (13273 Views)

Congrats Ladies Here's How To Enlarge Your Breasts Naturally / Enlarge Your Breast/hips/butt Using Organic Oil From Herbs / How To Enlarge Your Penis And Cure Premature Ejaculation With Grandex 2 In 1 Sol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally by healthysextips1: 11:09pm On May 10, 2017
Do you want to know how to enlarge your pennies with your hands? Has sex ever been an issue for you? May be every time you come close to having sex, you normally feel awkward because you are too shy to let your girl see that you have a tiny penis.

Well worry no more as I’m going to show you how to enlarge your pennies with your hands naturally without taking any medication. An enlarge pennies is what I called the most valuable asset of any man. Men always aspire to have a bigger penis regardless of its size.

Many marriages today has broken due to the Man not being able to satisfy his wife sexually on bed. Having a small penis is humiliating and can sometimes be frustrating.

WHAT DO WOMEN SAYS ABOUT MEN WITH SMALLER AND A BIGGER PENIS?

Let’s take a look at what women says about men with smaller and bigger penis

[img]http://www.healthandinsurancetips.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/long20penis.jpg[/img]

What a lady said about guys with smaller penis

[img]http://www.healthandinsurancetips.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/pn1-1024x655.png[/img]

Having seen this, I’m sure you see the reason why you need to enlarge your pennies either by hands or by any available means. So in this article, I’m going to show you how to enlarge your pennies with your hands.

HOW CAN YOU ENLARGE YOUR PENNIES WITH YOUR HANDS?

Well, you can enlarge your pennies with your hands by performing the following exercise:

Stretching the penis: In other to enlarge your pennies with your hands, using this method, you need a wet, worm towel and any lubricating agent such as KY jelly or Vaseline, or any lotion, oil or petroleum jelly. Put the warm towel on your penis for a minute, wipe it off and gently pat and touch it until it gets semi erect to erect. Once the penis is erected enough, lubricate it with your chosen lubricating agent and hold the shaft with your thumb and pointing finger wrapped around it. This procedure is called milking. Hold your pennies as you would when milking a cow. Pull the penis slowly extending it to its maximum (remember to do it gently until you are pleased or pleasured by the act). Do the pulling and tugging action for twenty five times. This method is also considered as penile exercise. During this exercise, you may choose to start counting and can stop at the 25th It all depends on you. After doing this exercise, put the warm towel on the penis once again for another minute or so. Do this at least twice a day.

READ MORE:- 6 SEX TIPS TO SEXUALLY SATISFY YOUR MAN

So if you want to enlarge your pennies with your hands at the comfort of your room, this exercise/step is for you because it’s been proven to increase, not only the girth, but the length of your penis for an inch in just two weeks.

Jelqing: You may be wondering what this is, well this is one of the oldest method of enlarging once penis with hands. In fact, it’s one of the safest and easiest methods. This method is similar and it’s most common in the Arabic countries. How does this method of penis enlargement works? It involves starting with warm wrap(towel or any tick cloth). This is to help increase blood flow to the penis area. You then take your index finger and thumb, forming “O” shape in the OK symbol and start from the base of your penis, working your way all the way down to the tip of your penis. Perform this exercise about 300 times daily and you will see an increase in your penis size.
So if you are one of those who has been looking for a way to enlarge your pennies with your hands, performing the above steps will increase the inches of your penis.

see full post with photos at:- http://www.healthandinsurancetips.info/how-to-enlarge-your-pennies-with-your-hands/
Re: How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally by sunshineV(f): 11:19pm On May 10, 2017
grin
Re: How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally by sleepyeyez(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2017
These guys r jus explainin wankin in coded language
Re: How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally by Tocheagle(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2017
na wetin we no go see these days

Re: How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally by Epositive(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2017
vaseline is ur strength cheesy
Re: How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally by SuperSuave(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2017
sleepyeyez:
These guys r jus explainin wankin in coded language
I think say na only me see am grin
Re: How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally by Prince4mic: 12:31am On May 11, 2017
just tell people mastirbate u dey talk rubbish..
not cool though.. immoral
Re: How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally by sseunth(m): 3:46am On May 11, 2017
You people be forming as if you dont know about the info before and i am sure some of you would have done it before or still doing it.

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pennies means money... as coins for dollar$...

how to make my pénis bigger fast

(1) (Reply)

Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush / Are There Any Speech Therapists In Portharcourt?-my Son Needs One. / 9 Secrets Of Longevity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.