Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Did Not Really Mean To Detonate - Mutalab. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Really Mean To Detonate - Mutalab. (1942 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Really Mean To Detonate - Mutalab. by hillsate: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2010
hey, before you scroll down looking for the link to this subject, hold your peace first. Who told you the guy really wanted to die? Do you think the guy is tired of the wealthy life he's enjoying? Common guys, the guy is a nigerian. Nigerians do not want to die at least not by blowing themselves up. Take a look at the militants,with all their aggression none of them has ever offered to blow himself up with any oil rig or installation. Nigerian dont like dying. I think mutalab was threatened to carry out the suicide bombing or have a hell on earth experience. The guy in an attempt to at least do something just started the fire cracker in the plane with the hope that someone may see him and salvage the situation before the bomb goes off. why did he have to wait until it was almost landing time that he chose to start the process of blowing the plane. for crying out loud this guy mutalab could have done his thing in the toilet unnoticed. E easy to die? I am not happy for what Mutalab did or attempted to do. But the truth still remains that nigerians are not terrorist. Guys, above subject is my thoughts. Does anyone share thoughts.
Re: I Did Not Really Mean To Detonate - Mutalab. by bibiking1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2010
MOD take this thread off please
Re: I Did Not Really Mean To Detonate - Mutalab. by violent(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2010
another Mutallab thread? there must be over a thousand threads already
Re: I Did Not Really Mean To Detonate - Mutalab. by saintneo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2010
interesting!
bibiking1:

MOD take this thread off please
violent:

another Mutallab thread? there must be over a thousand threads already
please leave the young man alone!
Re: I Did Not Really Mean To Detonate - Mutalab. by Connoisseur(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2010
I sincerely believe there's more to this 'Mutallab' story

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Contesting To Protect Daniel – Salako ! / How Come Most Nigerian Politicians Aren't Good Public Speakers? / Police Stop Salami Protesters From Entering National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.