Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo (93861 Views)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by jeflexy(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2017
Brillantman:
Format plenty, who get time for military trash when there are new format like freighter, contractor, UNESCO heritage sites consultants etc. Beg, no mention military for them Oyibo ears again, that one don cast teytey

Guy, make we talk abeg
Email me
Frankestes8@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by TeeFriz: 4:13pm On May 15, 2017
[quote .
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by TeeFriz: 4:15pm On May 15, 2017
Brillantman:
Drop your mail..... I will mail you

Gabtolu09@yahoo.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by lymelyte(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2017
Brillantman:
there is love in sharing. Aspristined@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by diggy41(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2017
Brillantman:
Format plenty, who get time for military trash when there are new format like freighter, contractor, UNESCO heritage sites consultants etc. Beg, no mention military for them Oyibo ears again, that one don cast teytey
0ga brilliant man sumting u said captivated me,about the email monitoring stuff,if you do that then you the game,i know of a guy in my hood who does these,atleast money they enter weekly,pls lemme drop my email,speak2nwajei@gmail.com,i tried asking a web master if u must be a hacker b4 getting into these emails or if u have a trusted hacker who can hack and give u d pass key or can you have have toolz and be able to do it,
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by therichman: 7:29am On May 16, 2017
I created new account base on the prospect legal consequences, and I'm a well-known nairalander.....
Those of you that speak ill of our profession, I shake my head for your naivety grin I don't blame you, because your parents are still feeling you and you are not yet experience poverty and richness like me grin cheesy . A graduate in my area had behaved in this manner to internet scam profession,before the Nigeria labour market malice inflicted him. He came to me 2 years after graduation for mentorship in my profession grin I laughed my ass off on that day. grin You won't believe the boy hammered $3000 on his first mission. You too can do better, when you stop speaking trash about yahoo yahoo and seek for training on this profession. Mind you, our profession is getting less risky day by day. There is bitcon that can serve as an haven for you. Richman says peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by diggy41(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2017
oga brilliance waiting patiently for your reply,most hackers you see online are rippers,am actually new into dis game,most times they might charge you like 500 dolls just for an email you are nt sure has anything you need,pls wish you culd reach out to me
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by therichman: 7:41am On May 16, 2017
diggy41:
oga brilliance waiting patiently for your reply,most hackers you see online are rippers,am actually new into dis game,most times they might charge you like 500 dolls just for an email you are nt sure has anything you need,pls wish you culd reach out to me

They want to hammer grin
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by diggy41(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2017
therichman:

They want to hammer grin
Mr rich pls can we talk tru email
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by wardell30(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2017
Emmayayodeji see your people
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 7:46am On May 17, 2017
Mr rich i sight u oo pls help a broda abeg
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by BenZyncla(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested in earning good residual income in Real Estate any times you get people that acquire any genuine estate property/land? Many do this aside their regular jobs and earns good 6 digits and millions in such Real Estate residual income even in a single deal. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and we'll contact you.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by jpsacks: 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
I got a client ready to receive check, anyone who works on this kind of parole should quote me.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by diggy41(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2017
thank goodness,after the begging wey i beg briliant,no level,even richman no level
finally i got it
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by eightsin(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2017
diggy41:
thank goodness,after the begging wey i beg briliant,no level,even richman no level
finally i got it

Bros, how far...
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2017
I don't do Facebook or dating scam, I'm into check and wire, for the bombers and Ali men in the house, I have up to 3k fresh company mails for sale, write me at kindnessosahon@gmail.com if you're interested in buying. cool
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 21, 2017
Brillantman:
boss abeg follow email me on michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com

thanks
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Fraud is so old school. In this time and Age, A thousand Dignified ways to make clean pay..
Mostly online.
baba abeg connect me na
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 21, 2017
anigbajumo:
Not easy thou....

Till this present moment, my fwends still disturbing me to join their gang...lol

Watin I no do since my 100L days, I can't do it in 500L but I can't badmouth yahoo guys....Leave the nigga alone, that is his way of hustle.

abeg connect ur friends to me biko
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2017
paradigmshift:
drop your emails guys. let's work together. money must be made
email me --- michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 21, 2017
richinvestor:
Who still dey chat clients for money...when boys don upgrade to carding.... I'm a carder and I dey chop site anyhow...... Walmart, Sprint, bestbuy, Nordstrom, world emit, recharge.com..I dey do WU transfer to myself........#teamcarder
baba I take God beg u... abeg send me email make we relate biko --- michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 21, 2017
diggy41:
finally i got it
baba abeg email me make we relate - michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 21, 2017
therichman:

They want to hammer grin
boss abeg email me for here - michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com thanks
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2017
Foxyn:
email me --- michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com

seen

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by KingOfThePay(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2017
Foxyn:
baba abeg connect me na

Express yourself. Pm or quote

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 21, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Express yourself. Pm or quote
mail me pls
here - michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by KingOfThePay(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2017
Foxyn:
mail me pls

here - michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com

You should should rather be the one contacting
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 6:35am On May 22, 2017
KingOfThePay:

You should should rather be the one contacting
i sent you a pm na and you're not replying
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 6:39am On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

seen
still waiting for your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.