Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo (93849 Views)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ActionsShure: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bros u dey run carding too
xavierx:
Do not pay to learn carding.
What you should pay for is your tools.

Except you can't think and ask the right questions, go ahead and lose your small money.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by OAFMods: 12:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Hexzyz:
Well, when you don't have God, you resort to all these vagueness. Embrace Jesus and have a good life.

With every pastor on earth entitled to 10% income of all their member with no accounting even God know every pastor is a bigger scammer than a Yahoo boy.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
NP: God you are good
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by YahuBoi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Really felt alot of pity to all those I saw begging to get involved.
What most of you don't know is that it takes extraordinary mind to get the type of bucks you desire for.. But only with the help of SCIENCE.
last 2 years I was just like most of you here doing spamming & carding without getting any tangible profit in return, until I came to realise that there's more to it than the eye seeth. I embarked on that mission and today, I can boast of 3 expensive rides and a house.

But one thing is that "you need to spend money to get money".. Nothing good comes easy.

Anybody that knows will know that science is the answer with no human waste!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by damola311: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
YahuBoi:
Really felt alot of pity to all those I saw begging to get involved.
What most of you don't know is that it takes extraordinary mind to get the type of bucks you desire for.. But only with the help of SCIENCE.
last 2 years I was just like most of you here doing spamming & carding without getting any tangible profit in return, until I came to realise that there's more to it than the eye seeth. I embarked on that mission and today, I can boast of 3 expensive rides and a house.

But one thing is that "you need to spend money to get money".. Nothing good comes easy.

Anybody that knows will know that science is the answer with no human waste!

You own 3 expensive cars and a house? really?

what can you say about this picture?

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by naijaboy756: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
bursted
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by iamnlia(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
damola311:

I saw it and said lemme not talk grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by YahuBoi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
damola311:

that was me trolling son.. You missed the sarcasm! Pm me let me show u my investments
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by damola311: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2017
YahuBoi:
that was me trolling son.. You missed the sarcasm! Pm me let me show u my investments

Your papa.... who be your son? what will I do with your investments please?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
damola311:

You be correct detective Jare. Them go come to Nairaland and brag about what they don't have.

The guy na bastard. 3cars and a house indeed
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by bigcee(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
damola311:

Lwkmd grin grin grin ...See as you open e yanshhh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ogundeletaofeek(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
kevoh:

The problem with many of you on NL is immaturity. You don't know how to talk. Even if I had the key to you becoming dangote with the way you have addressed me above, if you were in my shoes would you be willing to give yourself the key? undecided Think about it!

Bros my email is tfk20007@yahoo.com
I will be glad if u can do the help for me for free
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Abudu2000(m): 2:53am On Sep 22, 2017
YahuBoi:
of you are really as rich paste ur Snapchat ...ode oshi
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ediongadaka(m): 12:40am On Oct 09, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
I dey find better format sef this military format don cast finish e no dey pay boys again

No forget to tell me ohh. If you discover
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ediongadaka(m): 12:55am On Oct 09, 2017
kevoh:

The problem with many of you on NL is immaturity. You don't know how to talk. Even if I had the key to you becoming dangote with the way you have addressed me above, if you were in my shoes would you be willing to give yourself the key? undecided Think about it!

Oga no vex drop your WhatsApp No. No min that boy
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ediongadaka(m): 1:44am On Oct 09, 2017
richinvestor:
Who still dey chat clients for money...when boys don upgrade to carding.... I'm a carder and I dey chop site anyhow...... Walmart, Sprint, bestbuy, Nordstrom, world emit, recharge.com..I dey do WU transfer to myself........#teamcarder

See baba. Bro abeg check your mail
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 09, 2017
ekems2017:
Fowl wey no dey hear word dey end for pot of soup.

You have told him the repercussion if he is still bent on doing it, his blood will not be on your head.
You have done what a good friend should do.

So chill. We will soon see his face on nairaland.
If the boy come with Moto, na you go first jump enta front seat dey form serious gf. Na wa.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by tojahh(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2017
richinvestor:
Who still dey chat clients for money...when boys don upgrade to carding.... I'm a carder and I dey chop site anyhow...... Walmart, Sprint, bestbuy, Nordstrom, world emit, recharge.com..I dey do WU transfer to myself........#teamcarder

If you're talking about CC... I've got a lot with their pins. I use in registering sites for peeps. Since you can access the funds in them why don't we look towards partnership?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by DessyWealth: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2017
thank you bro
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
tojahh:

If you're talking about CC... I've got a lot with their pins. I use in registering sites for peeps. Since you can access the funds in them why don't we look towards partnership?
inbox me let's move funds.. If its really a CC
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by tojahh(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
tojahh:
grin
have you PM me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.