Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) (61062 Views)

Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos / Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) / Two Sisters Wed Same Time In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Idonki(f): 2:17pm On May 11, 2017
Ytt
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by SirMichael1: 2:18pm On May 11, 2017
tiwiex:

Dowry or Bride Price? Usually a common mistake. The father gets a bride price. Dowry is actually brought by the woman or her family.

Young man. It's the same. Check your dictionary please before you quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by RexEmmyGee: 2:19pm On May 11, 2017
Does child hood friends mean their dad?
He is double sha
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by raymond1550(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2017
i just wasted my data on this , hope they know how t cook
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by hardbody: 2:26pm On May 11, 2017
Harmored:
Live wire on a street shocked

The road to my hostel sad

That is not a street, is a bush path. Which rustic village is that?
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by temitope277(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2017
yourexcellency:
Wao! They deserve a place in Guinness Book of World Records
or better still.....
A National Award from the Coordinator of the Federal Republic
what is this one saying
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Idonki(f): 2:30pm On May 11, 2017
HmL
Swttwins
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
Harmored:
wonderful ... what if one wants to ease himself on the way, any provision for that?
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:34pm On May 11, 2017
It has happened b4
Hml xha
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 11, 2017
Sirpaul:
come, let us party
Kai, you are wicked Ooh, brandishing these sumptuous meals online.....
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 11, 2017
Sirpaul:
come, let us party
Kai, you are wicked Ooh, brandishing these sumptuous meals online..... cry

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by kullozone(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
Harmored:

How did electricity get to that thick forest
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by madichioma(f): 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
Lovely post

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:59pm On May 11, 2017
Harmored:

Have posted the picture to your state governor, local government office, nepa or disco and all relevant authorities ?
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Abee79(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2017
Harmored:

You mean the road to your farm?

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Abbsamus(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2017
Interesting!
I wish them a smooth marital journey even to the very end in Jesus Name.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by djscailezee(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2017
Sirpaul:
come, let us party
am hungry already angry
Sirpaul:
come, let us party
am hungry already

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Abbsamus(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2017
Abbsamus:
Interesting!
Interesting!
I wish them a smooth marital journey even to the very end in Jesus Name.[/quote]
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by sshalom(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2017
I can only imagine how the proud parents felt on the day.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by MsFaith: 3:19pm On May 11, 2017
tiwiex:

Dowry or Bride Price? Usually a common mistake. The father gets a bride price. Dowry is actually brought by the woman or her family.

Dowry is still very much correct.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Abbsamus(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2017
Interesting!

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:26pm On May 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
Great! The ladies are beautiful though. I'm happy for them smiley but their father go don chop plenty dowry. See the smile he had while walking his daughters to the aisle.

Fulfilled man cheesy
Lol, you're funny oooooo.
Wow, my friends don reach nairaland. It is with this that I know that some nairalanders will do anything to post online. Faseblex get your facts right, they wedded in Osogbo and not Lagos.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by redvektor(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2017
Come into a place of financial rest as you participate in a community that gives 100% return in all packages. www.bestcarecycle.com Launching on Monday 15th may by 10am. https:///Is1Q3UNsyg3Av8sh0binnf. https:///joinchat/AAAAAEHXLew7kHtnS1oeMw
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by SirMichael1: 3:32pm On May 11, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, you're funny oooooo.
Wow, my friends don reach nairaland. It is with this that I know that some nairalanders will do anything to post online. Faseblex get your facts right, they wedded in Osogbo and not Lagos.

Oh, so you are a friend to them?? Wow! So you'd be in a better position to tel me how much the father collected as dowry.

So tell me.. How much did he collect??

Tell it to my ear, don't allow anyone hear. grin
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Harmored(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2017
hardbody:

That is not a street, is a bush path. Which rustic village is that?

grin Abeokuta ooo INHURD FUNAAB
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:39pm On May 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Oh, so you are a friend to them?? Wow! So you'd be in a better position to tel me how much the father collected as dowry.

So tell me.. How much did he collect??

Tell it to my ear, don't allow anyone hear. grin
Lol, but Nigerians don't pay dowry, what we pay is bride price now. Na Indians dey do dowry.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Purenaija(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2017
Your comment should have been'' Death lurking on a street, the road that leads to (my)HELL/HOSTEL''
Harmored:

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
Lemonade01:
Both attended Lautech. Tried asking Taiwo out b4 when I met her at the bank. Got her number and didn't make dat call,coulda been me up there cry
If Taiwo is d one on the left, u deserve to be slapped for not making that call.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by malware: 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
chaiiiii see elderly childhood friend ooooo
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by Kelly2713(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
where's the grooms pics

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 4:21pm On May 11, 2017
Wow nice, unfortunately me and my sis has never nurse that ambition of getting married same day, despite we are twins we have always try to exhibit our individual personalities and interest too.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) by teevodaprinz(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
tiwiex:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo / Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.