Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

7 Work Shoes Every Woman Must Have. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 7 Work Shoes Every Woman Must Have. (795 Views)

Types Of Shoes Every Woman Needs / Six Types Of Shoes Every Nigerian Lady Should Have / 6 Dress Shoes Every Man Must Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Work Shoes Every Woman Must Have. by Maynice: 2:10pm On May 11, 2017
Hey Divas!
One should not just have the thought that it is only getting or trying to sort out your work clothes that takes time. As far as your outfit is concerned, it is incomplete without the right pair of shoes. I personally have had challenges picking the right work shoes several times, but I figured out that when a working class lady has the right work shoes on her shoe rack, she’s definitely got no issues trying to figure out which to wear. . . . . .
Click here for pictures http://www.okpeke.com/7-work-shoes-every-woman-must-have/

Re: 7 Work Shoes Every Woman Must Have. by Pamelayoung: 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
Do you have size 42
Re: 7 Work Shoes Every Woman Must Have. by Maynice: 3:12pm On May 11, 2017
It depends on the type of shoe you want dear. Go to www.okpeke.com to make your order or send us a mail to info@eloquent.ng and we would reply you asap. We also sell beauty products too.
Pamelayoung:
Do you have size 42

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend Me A Good Perfume ! / World Most Expensive Shoes Worth 5.51 Billion Naira / Beautiful Ankara Skirt And Blouse (with Photo)- Fashion Is Now Wow - Afrolet.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.