Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more (18146 Views)

Toks.. 2010 Upgraded To 2015 Lexus/toyota RX350 / E350 Upgrade To 2016 Model. We upgrade Mercedes Just Call chris 09098617980 / company Mercedes GL 450 at 3m 55k mileage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
RANGE ROVER Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/2752863/upgrade-06-08-range-sport-vogue/4

.........................CARS WE DO....................................

* MERCEDES BENZ (glk350/C-class/E-class/S-class)..

-2009-2012 glk350 upgrade to 2014/2015 looks.
-2009-2011 Eclass upgrade to 2014/2015 looks.
-2006-2010 Sclass (S350/S500/S550) & 2008-2010 Cclass (C300/C350/C250).......upgrade to 2013/2014 looks
- 2003 to 2008 upgrade of Gwagon to 2013/2014.
- Also Upgrade of 06/07/08/09 ML350....GL450...GL550 to 2010 - 2012 models.

* 2005-2009 PORSCHE Cayenne........Upgrade to 2012/2013 looks

* TOYOTA
- 2008-2011 Highlander........Upgrade to 2012/2013 looks.
-2007/2010 Camry.......Upgrade to 2012 camry and 201e Lexus looks.
-2010-2012 Prado TXL..........Upgrade to 2015 & 2016 looks.
- 2009-2012 Venza....upgrade to 2014/2015 looks.

* LEXUS
- 2010-2013 Lexus GX460.....upgrade to 2015 looks.
- 2010-2012 Lexus RX350..Upgrade to 2015 looks
- Lexus Es330/Es350 and others.

* ACURA
- 2007-2009 Acura mdx upgrade to 2012.

* 2006-2008 Range Sports......Range Vogue......2004-2006 LR4.. ..........upgrade to 2012 Autobiography and models.........................LINK: https://www.nairaland.com/2752863/upgrade-06-08-range-sport-vogue/4

* Maserati/Chrysler/Nissan & others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Not all cars exterior can be upgraded.......For some the (Bi-xenon Headlights) can only be fixed....Paint job done.....Alloys fixed......and some other little stuffs to make it look sweet.

Upgrading a car can be a fun adventure. It allows for unlimited customization that makes a car truly unique and one-off. Upgrading a car isn't just about changing the exterior looks..... It also involves some other areas which most people don't really look into.

* Tires & Rims:
Tires are an integral part of the car. Not only are they important during bad weather, they are also important when taking the car to the track. Be sure to research the tire that best fits your need. A summer tire in Nova Scotia will cause more problems than it solves.
While many go overboard in this department, a nice set of rims, which can be had inexpensively, are a great way to give a car a new, fresh look. Many rim retailers offer a visualization tool so you can see how your rims look on your car. This upgrade can make a car look like new again.

* Suspension & Intake:
Upgrading the suspension is a great way to get more performance out of a car. A suspension upgrade will let your car handle better while turning and give it a better ride quality. It may even upgrade the car’s appearance depending on if it does anything to the ride height of the car.
Adding a new air intake onto a car will not only increase performance, but will also increase fuel economy. This great tick can be done for relatively low cost. It is a great way to help compensate for ever increasing fuel prices.

* Exhaust & Digital Upgrade:
The exhaust has a few added functions like an upgrade intake. Not only will performance increase, but there is an increase in fuel economy as well. An added bonus is that an exhaust upgrade usually adds to the look of a car as well.
Another way to increase fuel economy and performance is through a digital upgrade. Cars have complex computers that regulate many functions of the car. Like any computer, a car’s computer can be adjusted to increase fuel economy and power through what’s called a chip or tune. It’s a relatively cheap way to tie in all other upgrades to provide maximum performance.

* Lighting & Stereo/dvd & more:
Old cars lack the ambient lighting that many RECENT/LATEST cars come with today. There are several offerings that will take the interior/exterior to a colorfully luxurious and upscale. Exterior lighting especially the front headlight is where we get to fix the Bi-xenon Headlights which is totally different from other lights out there and gives the car a perfect sweet look.
Many stock sound systems are horrendous. Upgrading the sound system in any capacity is beneficial. Now, going overboard is recommended here. A nice sound system is better than a loud one.

* Seats (Ulphostery) :
Interior of a car especially the seats matters a lot in any car. In a case whereby seats gets torn or gets worn out.... And u now focus on upgrading the exterior alone....That's not cool. Touching the interior is important as well.
Most times seats are designed to fit the car and there is a plethora of aftermarket Leathers/Synthetic fabrics available that can offer better comfort and support to make interior of the car look unique.

* Paint job (baking):
This is where we get to give the ride thatvlovely colour so it can be appealing in the eyes.

* Money:
Have an endless supply of cash you can toss in a barrel and light on fire is key to tricking out and upgrading your ride. If you have the cash, you can turn your car into just about anything you want. So when you upgrade your budget/bank account..... Then u are good to go. THAT IS A MAJOR KEY.

NOTE: Upgrading your car might come in a bit expensive but trust me it's far cheaper comparing to the exact amount these recent vehicles cost presently in the market and it's something you can create your comparisons yourself.

☎Contact below:
+2347031924301
+2347054649920
Instagram: @rc_carscribs

For serious people only.
Don't miss out.

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2017
A 2011 E63 AMG but upgraded to 2014.
Look how sweet it looks. You will notice from the interior that it's a 2011 model. ......before some people will want to crucify me.

1 Like

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:43am On May 13, 2017
More pictures coming soonest.

1 Like

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by daamazing(m): 1:56am On May 13, 2017
rickkychidex111:
More pictures coming soonest.
wow!
I've been following you back to back from your previous thread(range Rover) to this. I like your works, keep up the good work. when I definitely get my own car (Gods grace), na your office I go dey sleep.. new design every weekgrin

lemme first finish schooling !

Goodluck sir

3 Likes

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2017
daamazing:
wow!
I've been following you back to back from your previous thread(range Rover) to this. I like your works, keep up the good work. when I definitely get my own car (Gods grace), na your office I go dey sleep.. new design every weekgrin

lemme first finish schooling !

Goodluck sir

No whahala sir. Thanks.. .i do appreciate.
Will buy Mouka Foam and be waiting 4u Jeje grin
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by daamazing(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2017
rickkychidex111:

No whahala sir. Thanks.. .i do appreciate.
Will buy Mouka Foam and be waiting 4u Jeje grin
weldone! grin

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 4:44am On May 17, 2017
* Lighting:

Old cars lack the ambient lighting that many RECENT/LATEST cars come with today. There are several offerings that will take the interior/exterior to a colorfully luxurious and upscale. Exterior lighting especially the front headlight is where we get to fix the Bi-xenon Headlights which is totally different from other lights out there and gives the car a perfect sweet look.

Lighting plays a very important role towards upgrading a car....thats why I fix the Bi-xenon headlight on cars. It makes your ride stand out and gives you a better vision at night.. .and it doesn't blind other road users.

But not all cars have these Bi-xenon. Just a few of them has it which I would post a few here for samples.

FORD EDGE & HIGHLANDER.....check differences BELOW:

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 4:59am On May 17, 2017
Compare the normal PRADO light and Bi-xenon light below:

Compare the normal HONDA ACCORD light and Bi-xenon below:

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 5:11am On May 17, 2017
Compare the normal 2010 glk350 - 2014 Glk350 lights to the Bi-xenon:

Let's see if u spot a difference.. .

NOTE: THESE Bi-xenon HEADLIGHTS DONT COME CHEAP.

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by akpur1(m): 7:22am On May 17, 2017
Sorry bro most of these pictures are downloaded
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2017
akpur1:
Sorry bro most of these pictures are downloaded

Off course some are. That's why I wrote (compare the bi-xenon lights with the normal lights) and I placed the cars here in Naija That doesn't have the bi-xenon for people to see their differences.

Do u get me now?
Cos upgrading a car.. ..its better fixing the bi-xenon. Than fixing normal lights. THATS MY POINT AM TRYING TO SEND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:39am On May 19, 2017
Stylishly done with cocaine white matte paint with black. More photos will be updated.

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by Nobody: 2:58am On May 19, 2017
Can Lexus RX300 1999 model be upgraded?
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 12:42am On May 22, 2017
Gentle2015:
Can Lexus RX300 1999 model be upgraded?

No sir. Thanks
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 2:44am On May 23, 2017
More..

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 2:14am On May 24, 2017
More updates coming soon.
Stay tuned.
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2017
On..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
Transformed.
Guess which car is this!

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 2:08am On May 29, 2017
Sleek..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2017
On..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by succri(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2017
what can you do to my white 2010 venza ? , i want this ...Whatsapp: +1(626)425-5436
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2017
PICTURE THIS......

these are the normal 010 looks.....would be transforming this ride into a 2014 model.....So look at the pics closely (2010 Glk350 upgrade to 2014 glk350).

#class #luxry #4dchairmen #2017

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by DjAndroid: 12:40am On Jun 01, 2017
rickkychidex111:
* Lighting:

Lighting plays a very important role towards upgrading a car....thats why I fix the Bi-xenon headlight on cars. It makes your ride stand out and gives you a better vision at night.. .and it doesn't blind other road users.

But not all cars have these Bi-xenon. Just a few of them has it which I would post a few here for samples.

FORD EDGE & HIGHLANDER.....check differences BELOW:
cant the front bumper,fender and the headlamps of that highlander be changed too? for a complete upgrade
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by chidi2pus(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 4:11am On Jun 02, 2017
succri:
what can you do to my white 2010 venza ?

OK will chat u on whatsapp. First would need to see photos of your car or you bring it to the office so I can have a look then would know what to do on it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:35am On Jun 06, 2017
DjAndroid:
cant the front bumper,fender and the headlamps of that highlander be changed too? for a complete upgrade

Off course it can. That's where the upgrade is. I was just pointing out the difference between fixing the normal Headlights and fixing bi-xenon headlights. Cos it gives cars different looks and fittings.

Thanks. We can discuss more privately on whatsapp too.
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 1:24am On Jun 07, 2017
Progressing.

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
On..
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Still on
Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Done.
2014 BI-xenon headlight also fixed. Only that headlight is above 500k. Confirm that online.

More photos will follow soonest. Poor network.

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by rickkychidex111(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
More.

Re: We also Upgrade Mercedes (GL/ML/GLK_Eclass_Cclass_Sclass) Lexus/Toyota & more by sonety2k(m): 3:16am On Jun 16, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOLD REG 2009 Toyota Landcruiser Prado @5.5m / Checkout All Automobile Names And Their Logos - Headng.com / Tyre Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.