Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. (7543 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 11, 2017
Stay tuned to this interesting Episode. I will take the journey from Sciences behind the Symbology of Quanta to Religions' Personalization of Energies, Occults' Personification of Spirits to the Purpose of Life, and why you should remember your Soul Mission IN the SupraSonic Holographic Gameshow on a Grand Mechanized Flying Permaculture called Earth, across the depth of Cosmos.

This is going to be an interesting Sciento-common-sensical, Spirito-cultural view of the Theory of Everything, the one called Unified Field Theory which String and M-Theory seeks to unify.

This is going to be my version. And I hope, you won't believe me. Cos if you do, it will definitely Change Your Life.

Stay Tuned, this message will come on a no fix date, but it will come like a thief, as the 'Son of Man' but it is the next thread, it can come as soon as any minute from now or as long as tomorrow. (I hope you understand the message).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 11, 2017
Followed Up
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
Stay tuned to this interesting Episode. I will take the journey from Sciences behind the Symbology of Quanta to Religions Personalization of Energies, Occults' Personification of Spirits to the Purpose of Life, and why you should remember your Soul Mission IN the SupraSonic Holographic Gameshow on a Grand Mechanized Flying Permaculture called Earth, across the depth of Cosmos.

This is going to be an interesting Sciento-common-sensical, Spirito-cultural view of the Theory of Everything, the one called Unified Field Theory which String and M-Theory seeks to unify.

This is going to be my version. And I hope, you won't believe me. Cos if you do, it will definitely Change Your Life.

Stay Tuned, this message will come on a no fix date, but it will come like a thief, as the 'Son of Man' but it is the next thread, it can come as soon as any minute from now or as long as tomorrow. (I hope you understand the message).

Intuition tells me this thread will be interesting. smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 3:41pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
Stay tuned to this interesting Episode. I will take the journey from Sciences behind the Symbology of Quanta to Religions Personalization of Energies, Occults' Personification of Spirits to the Purpose of Life, and why you should remember your Soul Mission IN the SupraSonic Holographic Gameshow on a Grand Mechanized Flying Permaculture called Earth, across the depth of Cosmos.

@Billyonaire. You will always have a willing student in me. How I wish you teachings would be more formal, like a book or something.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 11, 2017
tracrbloc:

@Billyonaire. You will always have a willing student in me. How I wish you teachings would be more formal, like a book or something.

Busy schedule friend, I will reappraise my schedule to accommodate the request in future.

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

Busy schedule friend, I will reappraise my schedule to accommodate the request in future.
I pray you find the time. Something in the like of OUR ULTIMATE REALITY by Adrian Cooper. I wonder if you have read or come across this great book?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 11, 2017
tracrbloc:

I pray you find the time. Something in the like of OUR ULTIMATE REALITY by Adrian Cooper. I wonder if you have read or come across this great book?

I haven't seen the book, I will google it now.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 4:21pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

I haven't seen the book, I will google it now.
please get the book and find the time to read it. I downloaded it from theoccult.bz it opened something in me I had to get the physical book to add to my library.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
tracrbloc:

please get the book and find the time to read it. I downloaded it from theoccult.bz it opened something in me I had to get the physical book to add to my library.
You got the physical book in Nigeria ?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by akindlesfarm: 4:49pm On May 11, 2017
pls where can I get the book
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2017
Billy, was it required for Dangote to know all this b4 he became who he is?
Billyonaire:
Stay tuned to this interesting Episode. I will take the journey from Sciences behind the Symbology of Quanta to Religions' Personalization of Energies, Occults' Personification of Spirits to the Purpose of Life, and why you should remember your Soul Mission IN the SupraSonic Holographic Gameshow on a Grand Mechanized Flying Permaculture called Earth, across the depth of Cosmos.

3 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 11, 2017
It is my sincerest wish that we have access to the best information backed by scientific yardsticks so we can understand fully the nature of our reality. @tracrbloc has made recommendation of a book "Our Ultimate Reality". I will like to get a copy of this book and read it. I advise everyone to download the ebook and share the link, so that others can read it too.

When we have read this book, this thread will become a discussion platform to evaluate our understanding. My post on this topic will have to wait until I read this book so we can have an understanding of the reality from the Author's perspective. Truth, will always stand out. It is my sincere prayer.

tracrbloc, do you have link to the ebook version for quick download ?

2 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 11, 2017
illuminated93:
Billy, was it required for Dangote to know all this b4 he became who he is?
He is happier than you ? That is what matters.

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 5:09pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
You got the physical book in Nigeria ?
I asked a friend in the US to buy and send to me 7 years ago. Now, I think you can get it on Amazon.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 5:14pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is my sincerest wish that we have access to the best information backed by scientific yardsticks so we can understand fully the nature of our reality. @tracrbloc has made recommendation of a book "Our Ultimate Reality". I will like to get a copy of this book and read it. I advise everyone to download the ebook and share the link, so that others can read it too.

When we have read this book, this thread will become a discussion platform to evaluate our understanding. My post on this topic will have to wait until I read this book so we can have an understanding of the reality from the Author's perspective. Truth, will always stand out. It is my sincere prayer.

tracrbloc, do you have link to the ebook version for quick download ?
I get a working link to download. Gimme a sec...
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 11, 2017
tracrbloc:

I get a working link to download. Gimme a sec...
That will be great!
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 11, 2017
x
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 5:22pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
That will be great!
Let me warn, it's a lengthy read. It's over 600 pages....
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 5:22pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
That will be great!
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 11, 2017
tracrbloc:

It is worth the sleepless nights.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 11, 2017
Happiness reings supreme after all..Nice response
Billyonaire:
He is happier than you ? That is what matters.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Goddys(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
it's OK to paste the link here.waiting....
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 5:36pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is worth the sleepless nights.
LOL! Here it goes: http://www.all-love-community.com/docsp/libros click on "adrian cooper-our ultimate reality.pdf" to download.

3 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 11, 2017
tracrbloc:

LOL! Here it goes:
http://www.all-love-community.com/docsp/libros
click on "adrian cooper-our ultimate reality.pdf" to download.

Thanks, I am on it.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by donnie(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2017
Young people and their new age nonsense.

Since you refused to follow the Jesus your mama told you about, some smart folks have gone ahead to steal from his teachings and present stuff (removing the Lord of course) to you as new age .... the way to so-called knowledge, truth, reality, power etc. Hahaha... kikikiki... *coughs and cleans eyes*
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thanks, I am on it.
anytime Sir. Glad I could help.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2017
following
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Immorttal: 4:29pm On May 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thanks, I am on it.
if you encounter difficulty i will give you a working link.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 12, 2017
Immorttal:
if you encounter difficulty i will give you a working link.
I have downloaded it. Thanks buddy, looks like a nice read. We will discuss on it when we are done reading.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by melodyogonna(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2017
tracrbloc:

LOL! Here it goes:
http://www.all-love-community.com/docsp/libros
click on "adrian cooper-our ultimate reality.pdf" to download.
i downloaded the book, I have seen a new book to read
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Goddys(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2017
The book is a replica of what Billionaire has been advocating..I have scan through all the pages. Its a very nice one.

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2017
tracrbloc:
LOL! Here it goes: http://www.all-love-community.com/docsp/libros click on "adrian cooper-our ultimate reality.pdf" to download.
Tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Courtship Is Not Scriptural;its A Sin! / Annual New Year Prophecies: A Man-made Tradition Or Inspired Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.