Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did (68660 Views)

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? / Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi / Akwa Ibom Contractor Returns N1.8m Overpaid To Him By Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by ChangeIsCostant: 3:22pm On May 11, 2017
In this unfortunate economy which is biting hard on Nigerians, a lady who depends on minimum wage showed her honesty when it mattered the most. According to Mr Ubaka, this petrol station attendant was overpaid N5,000 by a customer but she chose to return the money instead of keeping it to herself.

The customer couldn't contain his excitement as he sought for a picture with her and of course appreciated her well...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/female-petrol-attendant-was-overpaid.html

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Igboesika: 3:23pm On May 11, 2017
This is everyday event nah.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Franzinni: 3:23pm On May 11, 2017
hope you gave her the 5k... Because in this economy no body miss spends a dime... It is obvious you are not feeling the weather..

Or is it a reality tv show?

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by ChangeIsCostant: 3:24pm On May 11, 2017
nice one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Oblitz(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2017
Good girl
call 08136276104 For stamped concrete materials like: Color hardeners, release agents, sealers, acid stain and stamp mats

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by overdrive(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2017
Is that all

1 Like

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Tolexander: 3:32pm On May 11, 2017
The customer couldn't contain his excitement as he sought for a picture with her and of course appreciated her well...
Good the customer appreciated the gesture by the attendant though may not be rewarded instantly.

I'm so sure the attendant will have a place in the heart of the customer, and probably be rewarded when the time comes.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by SweetJoystick(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2017
Nice, but wetin the man dey think wey over pay her by 5k?

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by OAUTemitayo: 3:37pm On May 11, 2017
I need the girls number...... I want to dash her .......

3 Likes

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by emeijeh(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
I need the girls number......
I want to dash her .......
If you mention cucumber there!

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Brymo: 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.
Noël Coward

20 Likes

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Tazdroid(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
Good of her.

Some people package their morals in one corner of their room and behave recklessly because things are tight

At least, she carries hers wherever she goes

12 Likes

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
Exactly what I was going to say:

Franzinni:
hope you gave her the 5k... Because in this economy no body miss spends a dime... It is obvious you are not feeling the weather..

Or is it a reality tv show?
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Tazdroid(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
I need the girls number......
I want to dash her .......

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by sbashir10(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
kudus, i hope our leaders are seeing this, if an ordinary petrol attendance can return back overpaid money, despite been paid below minimum wage.

Be the change you want to see in the world
sbashir10

4 Likes

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by ijebuloaded(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
Wetyn we no go see for FP again!?!
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
Instead of him to give her the money..

3 Likes

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
angry

Just picture in this recession,

My friend go and learn from Tony Elumelu.

Who your picture epp

14 Likes 2 Shares

Funny post,,,,,,dez mods sef

Call me wen she returns millions,,,,not moved by dis,,,Mediocrity¡

2 Likes

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
me wey I returned 2 Mill wey person lux nkor? I no deserve front page?
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Ginaz(f): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
That's nothing, it happens everyday.

But some people can wicked o, that reminds me on our first trip to lagos, my aunty wanted to buy gala and after taking the gala and giving the gala man 1k waiting for her change the motor got on motion.

As the gala man noticed the motor was in motion he stopped trying to run faster and stood in the middle of the road ,waved our motor and went his own way. My aunty wanted to fly out for her change when he waved at us and everybody in the motor was laughing, saying she should have collected her change first.

That was how she lost 900naira free of charge.

But it pays to be honest though.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by naijalander: 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
and so what? why exactly are we celebrating it? no be wetin she suppose do

ChangeIsCostant:
In this unfortunate economy which is biting hard on Nigerians, a lady who depends on minimum wage showed her honesty when it mattered the most. According to Mr Ubaka, this petrol station attendant was overpaid N5,000 by a customer but she chose to return the money instead of keeping it to herself.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/female-petrol-attendant-was-overpaid.html

2 Likes

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by nattyjay(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
Na fine gurl o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
And politicians find it hard to return "stolen" not mistaken funds

3 Likes

3 Likes

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by banjeezay(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
d guy get luck say no b 30 billion e go mistakenly drop, iffa hear say she return am,who no go want 30 billion for the akkant.. fr naija this day

2 Likes

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by olaolulazio(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2017
Over pay her in millions and see if she will return it.

5k small for her cus the adjustment in fuel pump alone give her more than that.

Good gal!

1 Like

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Icecomrade: 3:57pm On May 11, 2017

See

Wife material.

Where those guys wey dey find wife, wey just dey do fasting and prayer so tey dem thin.

E don do

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by ChukaLupin(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2017
overdrive:
Is that all
I Think so, Sir.
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by enshi(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2017
Let me not lie... My gf will not return that money

2 Likes

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Meatistemptatio(f): 3:59pm On May 11, 2017
This sh!t happens everyday

Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by hezy4real01(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeria will be great again.... God bless her and God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.