Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did (68665 Views)

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? / Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi / Akwa Ibom Contractor Returns N1.8m Overpaid To Him By Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by sammyj: 3:59pm On May 11, 2017
This lady will not get any accolade or national award fro integrity compared to we prepare to dash out this award to thieves, drug barons and politricians!!! angry cool
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by symbianDON(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2017
Igboesika:
This is everyday event nah.
bros no be for this regime grin
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by bionixs: 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
Igboesika:
ITS NOT
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Kelly2713(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2017

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by maxiuc(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2017
That was how my boss dashed me suit I went home and I found a dusty envelop and I opened mehn see 50k

Na so I run sharp sharp return the money he was so surprised though he didn't give me a dime from the money, but ever since that incident he has given me more money

Honest always pays
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Laple0541(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2017
How much petrol this hungry looking man bought that he overpaid with 5k, after such overpayment and (the staged) good deed from the lady, all the man could afford as compensation was an handshake and snapping of pics....... ATTENTION SEEKERS EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Kumosisi(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
Franzinni:
hope you gave her the 5k... Because in this economy no body miss spends a dime... It is obvious you are not feeling the weather..

Or is it a reality tv show?
he will give her in kind..
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Icon79(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2017
How much fuel did he purchase to overpay 5000 naira?

The only time I did something similar was the first time I came back to Nigeria after living more than 15 years overseas. It took me a long time to figure out my calculations and especially the difference between the 200 naira and the 500 naira. I knew that I overpaid a truckload of people, but who's counting?

O pari
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by ipreach: 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
This is my type of person
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by obamabinladen(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Just picture in this recession,
My friend go and learn from Tony Elumelu.

Who your picture epp
Nwamazi abeg make you no kill person here o!.

1 Like

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by japhethGold: 4:07pm On May 11, 2017
There are still good Nigerians. God will change your story in JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by supereagle(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Good the customer appreciated the gesture by the attendant though may not be rewarded instantly.

I'm so sure the attendant will have a place in the heart of the customer, and probably be rewarded when the time comes.

Right instant reward may not come, but it will surely come. That how prof Dora Akunyili got to prominence : her honesty. If she's alive today, Buhari would have given her something in his cabinet.
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Olumaeme: 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
This is not a new thing jare. It happens everyday
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by TenPassfour(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
This is a good example of Nigeria citizen, I hope all this guyz trying to rub one off from the meter will emulater her and the socirty a better place. God bless you real good.
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Flamzey00(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
I wonder why useless news tend to trend on dis blog. If she return money or not; Datz non of our biz.
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by obafemee80(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
A rare breed of human...

1 Like

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Victornezzar: 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:
That's nothing, it happens everyday.

But some people can wicked o, that reminds me on our first trip to lagos, my aunty wanted to buy gala and after taking the gala and giving the gala man 1k waiting for her change the motor got on motion.

As the gala man noticed the motor was in motion he stopped trying to run faster and stood in the middle of the road ,waved our motor and went his own way. My aunty wanted to fly out for her change when he waved at us and everybody in the motor was laughing, saying she should have collected her change first.

That was how she lost 900naira free of charge.

But it pays to be honest though.
My sister welcome 2 lagos
Always collect d product nd change b4 giving dem money
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Ginaz(f): 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

My sister welcome 2 lagos
Always collect d product nd change b4 giving dem money

Lol.
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by dy27(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by bumi10(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2017
even if she no return am

watin 5000 fit do?
mtchwwww
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 11, 2017
He did it intentionally.
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Victornezzar: 4:19pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:

Lol.
But wen u said d guy was waving at d bus
it made me burst into
laughter
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by tizzdi(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2017
overdrive:
Is that all
help with d pic grin
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
Lemme come and be going!

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by bigtt76(f): 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
Hahaha ...the attendant just decided to seek his permission to keep the excess grin

Franzinni:
hope you gave her the 5k... Because in this economy no body miss spends a dime... It is obvious you are not feeling the weather..

Or is it a reality tv show?
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by spencekat(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2017
Her action is very laudable.We still have good Nigerians.
I want to use this chance to wish Miss Deborah Ene a happy birthday.Girl,you will go places.Enjoy!
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by walosky(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
A well trained Ibo girl

Yolobas right now....

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by bigtt76(f): 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
Buh guy ....you sef! How can you miss the difference between 200 and 500 naira notes naaaaau when the notes clearly shows the figures and written in words?

Even at that, 200 is less than 500 so all you need to know then was your multiplication tables

Icon79:
How much fuel did he purchase to overpay 5000 naira?

The only time I did something similar was the first time I came back to Nigeria after living more than 15 years overseas. It took me a long time to figure out my calculations and especially the difference between the 200 naira and the 500 naira. I knew that I overpaid a truckload of people, but who's counting?

O pari
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by joenor(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2017
when last you see something like this happen?
Igboesika:
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by joenor(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2017
she gat good home training hommies
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by guychidile: 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
she should be rewarded by the guy,no matter how little.,besides,government agency suppose invite her and compensate her,for others to emulate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.