Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

You Looking To Brighten Your Skin Check Here.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Looking To Brighten Your Skin Check Here.. (870 Views)

See What These Five Fruits Can Do On Your Skin / Foods And Juices To Take That Makes Your Skin Glow And Radiate / With Just 3 Ingredients, Pamper Your Skin To Look 5 Years Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Looking To Brighten Your Skin Check Here.. by oreilori: 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
I know the weather can be harsh most times and it tends to leave our skin rough and with dark patches. We result to buying products that are expensive that most times never seem to work.. But what we fail to try is actually learning what works on our skin. Have you ever tried using banana face mask on your skin? hmmmmm.. I guess the answer is no for most people. Amazingly, this face mask is great for your face,it helps to brighten the face up and it also removes acne as well as dark spot ( which many of us suffer from )

All you need

1 banana

1 lemon juice

1 tsp honey

Directions:

Place the ripe banana in a small mixing bowl and mash it with a fork until you have a lump-free paste. Then mix in the honey and lemon juice and combine all ingredients thoroughly.
Wash your face with a tender soap and pat it dry with a towel. Using clean fingers, rub the mask into your face. Apply the mask in a slightly thick layer and keep it on for 10 to 15 minutes so that it can soak in.
When the time is up, wash your face with warm water and do not use soap. And voilĂ ! Be amazed with your glowing, radiant skin

- See more at: http://be.supermart.ng/blog/untitled-resource1.html#sthash.Ho6hMP3I.dpuf

1 Share

Re: You Looking To Brighten Your Skin Check Here.. by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
Tnx for this info.

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make Fried Rice / Okomu Bangs Red Oil From Okomu Village - 6 kegs of 4 litres / How Can I Preserve Snacks To Last For A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.