Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" (54905 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by crypta007(m): 6:01am On May 12, 2017
Sometimes there is power in reading and digesting a comprehension before running to comment, now showing you are skilled at dance of shame in a village square.
pocohantas:
Not again.

They have arrived...
The justification crew... tactical withdrawal hah?
You seem good with words, I hope you will be able to type this kind of story when a woman stabs her husband to death. After all, she has been through a lot.

If at that point you hit her, she slumped and died...it happens. Will you be on Nairaland typing this beautiful nonsense?
Continue justifying,till you kill someone.
You'll tell this story to a judge.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by ujukas(f): 6:30am On May 12, 2017
martyns303:
This is going to be long, I hope you endure to the end.

I know what I am about to say will be controversial and not "politically correct", mostly for the feminist and others. I expect a lot of backlash, abuse and calling of names, it is a burden I am willing to take on.

I expect everybody to come here and call this man names, he's an animal, a coward (I agree on this), woman beater and all sort just to be accepted. But I have decided to share a different opinion.

First, people don't just go about attacking other people, not a woman you are married to, not the mother of your children, even mad people don't frequently attack people at random.

The thing is everybody have a breaking point, no matter how much you try to endure and try to be the better person, there comes that point you just can't take it.

Have I hit a woman b4? Yes, twice. It is not something I am proud of, I feel ashamed of myself afterwards. Now I have had my fair share of relationships but one stands out and I pray no man finds himself with a woman like that. This girl's words are venom, she rain abuses at the slightest provocation. If anyone knows me outside NL will know that I am extremely quite, an introvert and avoids confrontation at all cost.

If we agree to meet somewhere and she gets there before, am dead. No matter the reason, she will call me and start abusing me, in fact if you are to hear her, you will call me a fool for staying with that kind of person. But she is not always like that, when she's not angry, she's one of the nicest person ever. Well educated and from a decent home so there's no indication that she will be like that.

The first time I hit her, we went to buy something together at the market. We ended up having a different opinion about an item and that was when she got angry, she started abusing me right there in public. It was as if the ground should open and swallow me, I was so embarrassed I decided to leave and go home. When she got back, she started yelling at me for leaving her behind at the market and the abuses begin. At that point I lost it, already am fuming from the market incident and now this, she has said worst things to me before and I simply walk away but this time I don't know what happened and I slapped her. Of course I apologized and begged and we got back to being normal, I noticed the abuses even stopped for sometime.

Now I don't want to mention what happened the second time, because not even a pope would have been able to handle the situation. At that point I ended the relationship.

Am i going to mention the times she gets angry and begin to damage my properties? Anything she gets her hands on she will destroy it. We all heard about Tonto Dikeh damaging properties worth millions of Churchill's.

The ultimate question is, why didn't I just leave the relationship, answer is, beside her bad moments she's a nice person. Plus I had to endure to keep up the relationship. Now it would be even more difficult for married people.

I am no way encouraging physical abuses by men, but before you crucify the man, have you considered what the man has been through?

No man should raise his hands on a woman, however we shouldn't be quick to throw the men under the bus either. This man is languishing in prison, some of us wouldn't have been able to walk half a mile in his shoes.

May God give us all compatible partners.
I understand wht u re saying but its d best to leave the relationship than trying to change or endure abuse. I wish them well. When my ex hubby slapped me one day, I was pregnant then with our first child. I personally called family meeting oo, telling them that they should warn him, that if such repeats itself that I will retaliate in a very bad way. My papa and my brothers has never raised their hands on me let alone him, I told him that wht beating does to me is to make me more stubborn. Since then he stopped. All am saying is that if abuse step in both physical and verbal abuse, I will just share the grace with the person.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:39am On May 12, 2017
Do you have problem with comprehension?
You came here running your mouth like water whose tap has spoilt. Is it a must he beats her to d extent of breaking her skull and eye socket?
Abeg, read my post again if you can't comprehend little piece.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by kolawoleahmed(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2017
Make up
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by pocohantas(f): 7:10am On May 12, 2017
[s]
crypta007:
Sometimes there is power in reading and digesting a comprehension before running to comment, now showing you are skilled at dance of shame in a village square.
[/s]
Trash as usual. I guess me and everyone that quoted him misunderstood him...abi na me your power reach to quote?
Trash once again grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by blaqroy: 7:39am On May 12, 2017
I believe Mercy
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by centoke30(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2017
martyns303:

I know what I am about to say will be controversial and not "politically correct", mostly for the feminist and others. I expect a lot of backlash, abuse and calling of names, it is a burden I am willing to take on.

I expect everybody to come here and call this man names, he's an animal, a coward (I agree on this), woman beater and all sort just to be accepted. But I have decided to share a different opinion.

First, people don't just go about attacking other people, not a woman you are married to, not the mother of your children, even mad people don't frequently attack people at random.

The thing is everybody have a breaking point, no matter how much you try to endure and try to be the better person, there comes that point you just can't take it.

Have I hit a woman b4? Yes, twice. It is not something I am proud of, I feel ashamed of myself afterwards. Now I have had my fair share of relationships but one stands out and I pray no man finds himself with a woman like that. This girl's words are venom, she rain abuses at the slightest provocation. If anyone knows me outside NL will know that I am extremely quite, an introvert and avoids confrontation at all cost.

If we agree to meet somewhere and she gets there before, am dead. No matter the reason, she will call me and start abusing me, in fact if you are to hear her, you will call me a fool for staying with that kind of person. But she is not always like that, when she's not angry, she's one of the nicest person ever. Well educated and from a decent home so there's no indication that she will be like that.

The first time I hit her, we went to buy something together at the market. We ended up having a different opinion about an item and that was when she got angry, she started abusing me right there in public. It was as if the ground should open and swallow me, I was so embarrassed I decided to leave and go home. When she got back, she started yelling at me for leaving her behind at the market and the abuses begin. At that point I lost it, already am fuming from the market incident and now this, she has said worst things to me before and I simply walk away but this time I don't know what happened and I slapped her. Of course I apologized and begged and we got back to being normal, I noticed the abuses even stopped for sometime.

Now I don't want to mention what happened the second time, because not even a pope would have been able to handle the situation. At that point I ended the relationship.

Am i going to mention the times she gets angry and begin to damage my properties? Anything she gets her hands on she will destroy it. We all heard about Tonto Dikeh damaging properties worth millions of Churchill's.

The ultimate question is, why didn't I just leave the relationship, answer is, beside her bad moments she's a nice person. Plus I had to endure to keep up the relationship. Now it would be even more difficult for married people.

I am no way encouraging physical abuses by men, but before you crucify the man, have you considered what the man has been through?

No man should raise his hands on a woman, however we shouldn't be quick to throw the men under the bus either. This man is languishing in prison, some of us wouldn't have been able to walk half a mile in his shoes.

thanks for for that wonderful piece. U know, I have been telling my friends that I don't believe this woman didn't do anything wrong to her husband. I just dey wait Sha cos I know the husband will still get to the stage wen she must hav pushed him to th wall with her comments.. then and only then we will hear from him..
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by gabbysegzy: 8:23am On May 12, 2017
Ile ola iyonu
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by gabbysegzy: 8:24am On May 12, 2017
gabbysegzy:
Ile ola ni iyonu
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by raymond1550(m): 8:58am On May 12, 2017
NA WA , WETIN PERSON NO GO SEE , HEAR FOR THIS OUR YEYEBRITES
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Frankcastle: 9:08am On May 12, 2017
Difference between civilization and westernization...
Everybody wants to be an angelina jolie..

PapiSmith:
Please give me one reason why this attention seeking Hoe keep trying to gather a pity party...

Why is she dressed up as a village slut who was caught stealing some tubers of yam?

Why is she with that scattered hairstyle?

I see no reason why she is trying to pull a tiwa savage on her husband after he has been imprisoned. I don't buy the idea of domestic violence but this bìtches are becoming annoying

First it was Tiwa then Tonto now this dirty attention seeking Hoe?

What the fück are these women turning into? angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Frankcastle: 9:09am On May 12, 2017
Gbam!!!!
Statement of d day..

Bobbyjay001:
It is better to remain single than to be in an abusive marriage.

Lanre Gentry is a COWARD. He should have challenged anthony Joshua. Eranko lasanlasan.

And you Mercy, I know you run your mouth anyhow like someone who ate okro. Your utterance towards your husband must have triggered his anger to dat extent. Learn to close your mouth with a lid or better zip it up.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Frankcastle: 9:10am On May 12, 2017
Godfullsam:
See how dark she has become, is it because of the persistent beating or what undecided

All these celebrities sef undecided

She was lucky she eventually left before its too late
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Frankcastle: 9:16am On May 12, 2017
Ibon...!

TheLogicalMind:

Without mincing any words...
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Nobody: 9:20am On May 12, 2017
Beats me why women shun men who treat them well and marry men who maltreat them.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Priceless200(f): 9:33am On May 12, 2017
martyns303:

Please what is this? Just shut it already please. You mean you hit a woman just cause of mouth? Cause she talks and curses much. Ewooo! And you are justifying it? Like are you her father? Mehn, you should be so ashamed of yourself, like within you, you should be sober anytime you remember such, why start such relationship in the first place, what happens to leaving from the first instance. You should ask; does hitting a such a woman (with leaking/awful mouth as you said) solve the problem.? No! She's a damn adult. You either help her control it, or manage it or better still leave her. Beating only *Highs a man's ego. Nothing more. It does not solve anything and that's why it's only cowards that does that.

The fact your post has such number of likes is scary. It means our society is in trouble, guys are not learning. my God! shocked

On the bolded, it's obvious such lady is quite emotional and needs an extra ounce of love, trust and confidence from her man and all will be well. You saw her as that bad but believe me another man will love her for all her faults, another will manage her weakness, love her strengths and help her improve, which is why you should have left her untouched for such man instead of beating. Just know that THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION for hitting a woman non. To the extent of Inflicting wounds on her. Non
Alwsyd learn to take a walk, partly or fully. It is best.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by 99foxxy(f): 10:02am On May 12, 2017
What do men really want? Men cheating on their beautiful women, with beating on top. If this is what marriage is all about, I rather remain single than enslave myself to a man.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by jconsulting(f): 10:22am On May 12, 2017
I will blame mercy small, you knew that your husband is temperamental but still went ahead to make him angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by ManagerofJiga: 10:31am On May 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBeJUPMl-qU
He has done it again this time with a beat by @Iubless #FreestyleFriday with jessejiga check it out YouTube
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Nobody: 10:36am On May 12, 2017
martyns303:

You have spoken from experience. I went through same and now separated and I dont pray to go tru such again, if I should I would rather stay single for life.

Irrational women are dangerous.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by dckng16(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2017
PapiSmith:
Please give me one reason why this attention seeking Hoe keep trying to gather a pity party...

Why is she dressed up as a village slut who was caught stealing some tubers of yam?

I see no reason why she is trying to pull a tiwa savage on her husband after he has been imprisoned. I don't buy the idea of domestic violence but this bìtches are becoming annoying

U just exposed the shit right here. I also gave this a taught. U just spoke my mind. But those wife beaters might be d one to blame
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Blissquare(f): 11:59am On May 12, 2017
The first wife of Lanre must be feeling so content by now.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by soulfood(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Amhappy(f): 12:48pm On May 12, 2017
martyns303:

Nothing justifies being a violent person. What if the tables turn and the other party is stronger and can beat you nko. My mother can make one vex,should i beat her up. DH nko,he intentionally ask annoying questions just to make me angry maybe i should box him.
My landlady is one of the most annoying person i have ever met,should i beat her? I would really want to slap the Admin manager in our office. The cleaner is so provocative with her words,oh how i wish i will kick that girl silly. SARS are always beating and harassing people around my area but i never slapped any of them even though the provocation crushes my spirit. Bus drivers and conductors nko,one dropped me half way yesterday without a refund? I avoid or swallow the above situation and only speak up if need be except for SARS that one na eyes front.

Beating,fighting etc is a show of power. You beat someone because you feel you can. If you meet a stronger person,no matter how provoked you are,you will not dare to beat. So treat the people you are stronger the way you want people who are stronger than you to treat you. If someone is so so provocative end the relationship.
What will happen if you kill someone in the process. Do you know that fighting is a sin in line with God's commandment 'Thou Shall Not Kill".
SAY NO TO VIOLENCE.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by EAZY2422(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2017
martyns303:

baba,you just hit the nail on the head.spot on.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by SisiNini(f): 1:32pm On May 12, 2017
Amhappy:

Beating,fighting etc is a show of power. You beat someone because you feel you can. If you meet a stronger person,no matter how provoked you are,you will not dare to beat. So treat the people you are stronger the way you want people who are stronger than you to treat you.
SAY NO TO VIOLENCE.

God bless you ma'am... You spoke my mind...
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by mctowel01: 2:31pm On May 12, 2017
ericsmith:

mercy aigbe knws wat she is doing,,, she wants to b free ,, she played her hubby,, no xcuse wuld av bin beta than "womanbeater","naa beast"
if lanre av bin beating her all along ,,hw was she able to kip a scar-free face + body.
she even av to dress in rags ,,plait her hair roughly grin,, same way tiwa wore scarf,,on a housegurl outfit!
its time pple think outside d box
Bro, its sad when you see mass deception taking such form. Look at the way tiwa Savage dressed to appear sanctimonious while insulting the husband on TV. Even in her case, there was no case of beating, she only claimed he abused her by saying he made her from rags. And it didn't warrant the pity party show she put up there. Its all basically to gain more sympathy and demonize the man. I can see many sissies in form of men, falling for it.
Men, be wise.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by APCmyheart(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2017
PapiSmith:

Bro i don't blame them i blame those that take marriage as their priority, Immediately a man get married he loose his freedom and if anything happen in that marriage the man will always be blame..

If he was beaten by his wife they will blame him and call him weak man..

If he beat his wife they call him animal and lots of names so why go into marriage where you will not have your 100% freedom..
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Ilekokonit: 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
Gpcseeds:
Mercy knows her husband's and hence should have learnt to mng it properly, same goes for d husband too.
I'm sure she learnt a lot of provocative words in the course of her yoruba movie career and also having all these oloshos around, these category of pple can really talk dirty seriously. I am Yoruba and wat I see in most of their productions are terrible.

Yoruba women who want to stay married should stop copying the cantankerous attitude that Yoruba actresses direct at men in their movies.

Is it any wonder that a lot of these on screen motor-mouth /part time oloshos cannot sustain a stable relationship?

They simply don't have what it takes. And the English-speaking actresses don't have anything positive to teach a "decent" woman either. That's if there are any truly decent women left amongst Nigerian women [both home and away].

DECENT WOMAN NO BE FOR FACE O !!!!!!!! When you get under the hood, fear go catch you as to the level of pretence present in our women.

God help single Naija men who are in a hurry to tie the knot. Fools rush in where angels fear to thread.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 12, 2017
Priceless200:

Please what is this? Just shut it already please. You mean you hit a woman just cause of mouth? Cause she talks and curses much. Ewooo! And you are justifying it? Like are you her father? Mehn, you should be so ashamed of yourself, like within you, you should be sober anytime you remember such, why start such relationship in the first place, what happens to leaving from the first instance. You should ask; does hitting a such a woman (with leaking/awful mouth as you said) solve the problem.? No! She's a damn adult. You either help her control it, or manage it or better still leave her. Beating only *Highs a man's ego. Nothing more. It does not solve anything and that's why it's only cowards that does that.

The fact your post has such number of likes is scary. It means our society is in trouble, guys are not learning. my God! shocked

On the bolded, it's obvious such lady is quite emotional and needs an extra ounce of love, trust and confidence from her man and all will be well. You saw her as that bad but believe me another man will love her for all her faults, another will manage her weakness, love her strengths and help her improve, which is why you should have left her untouched for such man instead of beating. Just know that THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION for hitting a woman non. To the extent of Inflicting wounds on her. Non
Alwsyd learn to take a walk, partly or fully. It is best.

Young lady. There are some things you will do to me that will equate to signing a warrant to destroy u. Females are not saints. See as you just told a grown man shut up. If it were me...u will wish in had chosen to beat u up. So she can destroy his property and embarrass him in public and he can't retaliate. Only foolish men will not see through your manipulative hypocrisy.
By the way, you have no right to dictate to a man how he decides to leave his life, a man might have been born for many things but not to please a woman whose main weapon, her beauty Will be irrelevant to me when she is 45. Besides if eden couldnt satisfy eve that she had to choose the voice of a snake over the voice of God in a land of paradise....that should be a lesson to all men...never live your life to please or comprimise for a woman. Its a fruitless venture. There will always be someone more attractive than the woman. So if you know u won't give a man peace,leave or get scarred for life. Only careless men get entangled with the law when dealing with threats. For the mere fact the woman is evil have given me enough leverage to handle her case. Keep on ranting. I'll always respect real women, I even have one as a mentor supersmart lady and God fearing and down to earth...not worthless women who just frustrate a man's life.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Akinwale14(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Gpcseeds: 12:02pm On May 13, 2017
Ilekokonit:

Yoruba women who want to stay married should stop copying the cantankerous attitude that Yoruba actresses direct at men in their movies.

Is it any wonder that a lot of these on screen motor-mouth /part time oloshos cannot sustain a stable relationship?

They simply don't have what it takes. And the English-speaking actresses don't have anything positive to teach a "decent" woman either. That's if there are any truly decent women left amongst Nigerian women [both home and away].

DECENT WOMAN NO BE FOR FACE O !!!!!!!! When you get under the hood, fear go catch you as to the level of pretence present in our women.

God help single Naija men who are in a hurry to tie the knot. Fools rush in where angels fear to thread.

Decent women, still more than available home and abroad. It is u you that should open ur eyes very well and stop insulting Nig women, there are plenty opposite too agreed, but who is the cause? Is it nt d Nig men? You see two ladies, it is d slay queen among them you want, she is d one who gets attention all d time, the other too start slaying, and she starts getting attentn, they go all means to keep up wit ur expectations, and u wil stil come here and cal them olosho, anyway all that is long story.
When you start seeing beyond the packaging, you wil start seeing decent women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rare Powerful Photos From Nigeria's History. / Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Beach Body / Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.