Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos (34866 Views)

UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / The Side Of USA Nigerians Do Not Know Exist / History Of The Third Mainland Bridge - 3 Things You Might Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 5:56pm On May 11, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!

Tired of doing the same old things in Lagos? Naija Nomads has put together a couple of things to make our Lagos more exciting. Some you may have heard of, others you probably aren't aware can be done in Lagos. Please feel
Free to suggest and give us more options of things you think we might have missed. We will update the list from time to time! Enjoy! For more travel inspirations visit the blog naijanomads.com

1. SECRET CINEMA : This is an outdoor cinema company organizes MovieNics (Movies + Picnics) in various locations around Lagos for N1,000. All you need do is bring a bottle, food and a blanket! This is definitely a fun alternative to going to a regular cinema

2. SOCIAL PAINTING: Social Painting requires no artistic skill or creativity as there is an instructor to guide you every step of the way. It's a perfect way to relax after a stressful work day.

3.ROLLER SKATING: When I found D-cube roller skating rink on the internet, I was so excited. Located at the Funderland Mall, 16-18, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos, this first of its kind roller skating rink is and you pay a fee to use their facilities.

4 KAYAKING: Kayaking in Lagos is relatively new and everyone seems to have caught the bug. It's really refreshing and your upper body is in for a work out. Ditch the gym one Saturday morning and go kayaking instead.

5. SCUBA DIVING: Scuba Lagos got registered an official PADI Dive Resort on 10th August, 2016. It's the first dive resort in Nigeria and they take diving lessons.

6. PAINT BALL/BUBBLE SOCCER: Looking for team bonding activities, Nigeria ultimate paintball at Magodo is the perfect place to go.

7. SURFING: I discovered Godspower on CNN African voices and I couldn't contain my excitement when I watched his interview. He is a man with big dreams and has opened up a surfing school for people interested in surfing to learn.

8. FISHING TRIP: Fishing requires great patience and if you do not have this virtue then it's best not to trying this. Big fishing game Lagos will take you to the south of Lagos, maximum 20 miles off shore, for a full day fishing adventure.

9. VISIT THE AQUARIUM: the aquarium gallery at Olosa street in Victoria island is the perfect place for lovers of sea life. The aquarium houses various type of fishes, birds and turtles.

10. SPEND THE NIGHT AT CABIN: I discovered this cabin on my last trip to takwa bay. If you are looking for an outdoor experience, this is definitely the perfect place for you.

http://naijanomads.com/articles-and-features/alternative-lagos/

44 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 11, 2017
I will definitely checkout these places!!

Looks like an adventure and me don tire to stay indoors!!

lalasticlala make we go flex!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 6:37pm On May 11, 2017
fernandobush:
I will definitely checkout these places!!

Looks like an adventure and me don tire to stay indoors!!

lalasticlala make we go flex!!

Haha! Thank you for reading and yes you should! Lagos has soooo much to offer!

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
U
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by realestniggah: 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
am reading these thing and am like wow..

too bad our government don't promote tourism well enough in this country..

TB Joshua who is one of the major person that brings tourism in this country is leaving already..

you guys better beg TB Joshua before he carry 80% of foreign tourist away from the country

Nigerian is just a sad pathetic country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Shehucom(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2017
I guess this one is for those that af chop and beleful

With the economy biting hard, I thought the post will teach you how to make more money..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by holatimmy(f): 8:53pm On May 11, 2017
Is Dangote dere?
Otedola nko?
Elumelu?
Adenuga?

Then I don't need adventure yet,I need to make money angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Papiikush: 8:53pm On May 11, 2017
You can help by dropping the locations from the above places

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by brixton: 8:54pm On May 11, 2017
On my next Lagos visit
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by daamazing(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2017
Sorry o..
OP please which of the Lagos are you talking about? Because me no know all this ones wey you post and you no put where we can find them

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by cuteme88(f): 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
Chei! See what I've been missing. Lagos babe like me. daaaris God ooooh!
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by hakeem4(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
What of sky diving?

If you're sky diving and you mistakenly land on high tension wire

You'd know the difference between 6 and half a dozen

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
I've been looking for paintball places forever,time to put my call of duty skills to the test.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
Nice one !
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
You can also pay a visit to Governor Akinwunmi Ambode. He allows visitors every Saturday from 12pm - 3pm. You must have booked appointment earlier

14 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by GeoOla25(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
issokai
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
What about things one can do in Abakaliki Must everything be centered around lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by kayjee101: 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
Are you for real, all those places aforementioned, here I come, just want to get the moolah ready first.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by profosenogoboy: 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
The people directly concern is just looking.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by SafeDavid(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
Nice dating ideas coming thru.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Justdare: 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
Really cool. Funny I didn't know these places exist in my Lagos.
Thanks for the pointers. Lasgidi just got more interesting.

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by seangy4konji: 9:05pm On May 11, 2017
Person eating indomie lot ing and night since January can't go.

Tell us where to learn how to make real cash and that's better

Na where to spend chop money u deh mention.

Get rout men.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Safiaa(f): 9:06pm On May 11, 2017
Lagos is nice only when you have money l.

When you're broke, its depressing.

15 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by elmisti(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2017
MY BABE MUST NOT READ THIS angry

5 Likes

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 11, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 9:18pm On May 11, 2017
Papiikush:
You can help by dropping the locations from the above places

Hi hi,
So sorry tried to put the entire post on here but it was too long. The full details are on the blog. naijanomads.com and the post is called "alternative Lagos". Everyone's details are on there.
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
cuteme88:
Chei! See what I've been missing. Lagos babe like me. daaaris God ooooh!

Make we go flex

1 Like

Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
Justdare:
Really cool. Funny I don't know these places exists in my Lagos.
Thanks for the pointers. Lasgidi just got more interesting.

Thank you so much. We are glad we could be of help
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Lagos is nice only when you have money l.
When you're broke, its depressing.
baby... how far?
Re: Things You Did Not Know You Could Do In Lagos by naijanomads: 9:20pm On May 11, 2017
SafeDavid:
Nice dating ideas coming thru.

Thank you very much! Let's know how your awesome date goes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada / Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) / Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.