Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) (61114 Views)

Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey / Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics / Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:01pm On May 11, 2017
A Nigerian man in Italy has left his friends and family in a mourning state following his unfortunate death. The man identified as Johnny from Benin city, Edo state -was reportedly shot dead after being attacked at his residence in Nigeria after his return from the European country...May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/italian-based-man-shot-dead-in-his.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:03pm On May 11, 2017
sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by AjoOfia1: 6:03pm On May 11, 2017
edo state and Italy sha

RIP to the dead
. Thunder scatter his killer masha Allah amin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:03pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 11, 2017
angry
So sad, RIP

Abeg, na dem dem

He deserved it jor undecided

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:08pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
edo state and Italy sha

RIP to the dead
Thunder scatter his killer masha Allah amin
You don't need cursing his killer, it could be karma. Only God knows!

RIP to him!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by AjoOfia1: 6:11pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:

RIP to him!
well what did i know cool

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 6:14pm On May 11, 2017
Rip to him

He might be a cultist though

22 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by softmind24: 6:17pm On May 11, 2017
angry
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 6:17pm On May 11, 2017
When I remember the wickedness of mankinds..
RIP dude thou it might be a repercussion..
U never can tell..

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 11, 2017
Ahan na wah, attacked by who? Family member?
Mafia?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 11, 2017
Na wa o.

After going to hustle in Europe (thru whatever means) them no allow am enjoy him money sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 6:17pm On May 11, 2017
PLEASE upload "haters have arrived" meme angry

When i was in the U.S., i claimed i was in Liberia (the flags look the same) angry.... Never let village people know where you are!

And then i woke up to my grandma kicking me shocked

22 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by azeecoboy(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2017
who killed him??
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2017
Naija I hail
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by TwoBottles: 6:18pm On May 11, 2017
Always lead a quiet life.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by ylaa(f): 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
evil minded pple. when you were suffering in italy, no one knew
now its time for you to enjoy ur labour. dem come kill u,
may ur killers die a worst death than yours. very sad.
may ur soul find rest in the Lord.
may the Lord comfort those you left behind cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
I guess his into powder business. RIP
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
AND he's not a member of CULT
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by slayking(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
Most Nigerians based in Europe are into crime related activities but anyways RIP to him. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by cuedish: 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
I think karma has leveled up with him. .. .
Anyways......RIP to the dead soul

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
Chai

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
I'm afraid these days you have to go after the facts and ask what he does for a living before further comments even the habitual RIP. The times we live in.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by burkingx(f): 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
angry
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 11, 2017
RIP..looks like a drug Lord

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2017
That's how some village people are planning for ur return when you travel abroad sad . Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2017
Family members at work

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeria and passion for evil and non progress are like.... Ebeg who get that Zuma pic? Epp me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2017
The mafia never forgets. Remember omerta. His guy offended the mafia boss. They trailed him down to nigeria and filled him with lead. Lucky he isn't sleeping with the fishes now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:

RIP to him!

Karma doesn't come through another evil committed by man dear ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.