Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? (2944 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. / Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
Although i'm in a relationship which has lasted for a long time now, i feel i'll be happier if i'm single. Being in a relationship is such a hell for me embarassed

What about you?
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2017
You are my brother but people are saying it's a sign of irresponsibility.

I'll get hooked sooooooon, though
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 11, 2017
for a certain period of time you will love to be single when you just broke-up But after 1-2 plus month i hate my self when the huge for sex won kill me,
i search for another girl or i call my ex which i jst did today. i chatted her up and she fall into my lines

if no be konji. being single is the best

3 Likes

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by zealblinks(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2017
being single is fun. I mean nothing like hard fellings and pressure. Although im dating my hustle for now

2 Likes

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
for a certain period of time you will love to be single when you just broke-up
But after 1-2 plus month i hate my self when the huge for sex won kill me,

i search for another girl or i call my ex which i jst did today.
i chatted her up and she fall into my lines

Hahaha But one can have sex without being in a relationship na
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 11, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
You are my brother but people are saying it's a sign of irresponsibility.

I'll get hooked sooooooon, though

Some ladies can be hell of a thing sometimes bro so i don't believe it is a sign of irresponsibility.
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2017
CondomSir:

Some ladies can be hell of a thing sometimes bro so i don't believe it is a sign of irresponsibility.

That's what friends and family think. I get bored and caged with :

Where are you?

Why didn't you call me since?

And a host of others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Jaynom(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2017
Being single and "Mingling" is the best wink

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by BoosBae(f): 7:34pm On May 11, 2017
Being single does it for me.

I enjoy my peace and freedom. I hate the fact that one bobo would just cling to me all day. All the calls, hanging out, explaining why I couldn't pick up the phone, fighting, etc.

I hate flies! Aarrgh embarassed

To make things worse, I can't watch my favourite Disney movies without someone interrupting me, forcing me to watch 24: legacy, champions league, EPL and the rest.

Biko I need my life back. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

That's what friends and family think. I get bored and caged with :

Where are you?

Why didn't you call me since?

And a host of others

each time, it is one headache from a temperamental girlfriend, to another heartache from a cheating girlfriend.

Everything just weak me bro
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 11, 2017
BoosBae:
Being single does it for me.

I enjoy my peace and freedom. I hate the fact that one bobo would just cling to me all day. All the calls, hanging out, explaining why I couldn't pick up the phone, fighting, etc.

I hate flies! Aarrgh embarassed

To make things worse, I can't watch my favourite Disney movies without someone interrupting me, forcing me to watch 24: legacy, champions league, EPL and the rest.

Biko I need my life back. embarassed

Hahaha I thought girls don't wanna be single?
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 11, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:

Sir maybe u should buy a blowup companion....for when the urge takes u wink Think on it
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by TrapHedges(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2017
Here are the 1000 reasons that you gon be happy if yo single
1) u gon be fuckingg diff girls
2) u gon be fuckingg diff girls
3) u gon be fuckingg diff girls
4) u gon be fukingg diff girls
5) u gon be fuckingg diff girls . . . . . 1000) u gon be fuckingg diff girls
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 11, 2017
TrapHedges:
Here are the 1000 reasons that you gon be happy if yo single

1) u gon be fuckingg diff girls

2) u gon be fuckingg diff girls

3) u gon be fuckingg diff girls

4) u gon be fukingg diff girls

5) u gon be fuckingg diff girls
1000) u gon be fuckingg diff girls
Most men can't sex 1 girl in 5years smiley I think múltiple women in 1 is asking too much
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by TrapHedges(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
Most men can't sex 1 girl in 5years smiley I think múltiple women in 1 is asking too much

lol

look who we got here.. Wer tf you been.. I missed you
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 11, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol

look who we got here.. Wer tf you been.. I missed you
Working.....Hi
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by TrapHedges(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
Working.....Hi

oh.. Cool tho. So yyou gon
disappear again ?
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by lastclaire4(f): 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
I prefer being in a relationship to being single. Especially when I am excelling at work. Just need that special one to say well done.

3 Likes

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
TrapHedges:

oh.. Cool tho. So yyou gon
disappear again ?

Yh. Likely.At least u can say u seen me ,right smiley
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by TrapHedges(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
Yh. Likely.At least u can say u seen me ,right smiley

lol yea right
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by BoosBae(f): 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
CondomSir:

Hahaha I thought girls don't wanna be single?
Really? I'm an exception.
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by omowumeee(f): 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
Single is bae! .. very peaceful and cheap
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 11, 2017
lastclaire4:
I prefer being in a relationship to being single. Especially when I am excelling at work. Just need that special one to say well done.

Truly, one man's food is another man's poison
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
CondomSir:

Hahaha But one can have sex without being in a relationship na
me have no likes for runs girl or brothel girls,

there is a day i sex 2 diff slot a night without getting satisfield

i like raw sex with all the satisfactions
cuddle
kissing
sucking boobs/pussy
flesh to flesh
i wnt it raw

2 Likes

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
Sir maybe u should buy a blowup companion....for when the urge takes u wink Think on it
man i dont get you, i hate self sexual .masturbate
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2017
grin Being single can be fun,until konji hold u,wiv no gal on sight,na then u go know say women get value...

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by shinarlaura(f): 9:11pm On May 11, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:

Lol

Konji is a bastard
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 11, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
man i dont get you, i hate self sexual .masturbate
grin Oh nothing. Its my break an im Here harassin' unsuspecting posters wink bye
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
Konji is a bastard

until you give what he desire
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Cholls(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2017
my sister BoosBae how old her you?
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by optional1(f): 9:24pm On May 11, 2017
na single sure pass

no need sharing ur half salary with anyone, no need to load airtime everyday to call him or send text.
Infact being in relationship is like suffering from a disease you know nothing about..
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by shinarlaura(f): 9:27pm On May 11, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:

until you give what he desire

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

41 Amazing New Realistic 3D Tattoo Designs / Video: Biggest Pe!nis Size In Nigeria / My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.