Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters (37128 Views)

1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. / Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot / Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by dre11(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2017
The source listed the following minister as those Kyari thinks should be cut ooff from President Buhari.

1. Lai Mohammed

He is the Minister of Information and Culture.

2. Babatunde Fashola

He is the Minister of Power, Works and Housing.

3. Rotimi Amaechi

He is the Minister of Transportation.

4. Audu Ogbeh

He is the Minister of Agriculture.

5. Hadi Sirika

He is the Minister of State for Aviation..

6. Abubakar Malami

He is the Minister for Justice and Attorney-General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

7. Jummai Alhassan

She is the Minister of Women Affairs.

SaharaReporters also learned that the Chief of Staff recently sidelined Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, when Mr. Kyari set aside the minister’s list of heads of agencies under his ministry and brought his own names. “Since then, Abba Kyari blocked every attempt by the Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, to see Mr. President until the release of the Chibok girls last weekend,” said the source.

One source said he was unclear why Mr. Kyari orchestrated the change of the second paragraph of the President’s letter to the National Assembly, but the second source said the Chief of Staff had always seen some influential members of the Buhari administration, including the Vice President and some ministers, as countervailing forces against him, and wanted to phrase the letter to the National Assembly in a way that degraded the VP’s powers to act fully during Mr. Buhari’s absence.

“Besides VP Osinbajo, Abba Kyari considers ministers such as Lai Mohammed, Babatunde Fashola, Rotimi Amaechi, Audu Ogbeh, Hadi Sirika, Malami, and Jumai Alhassan as those he should cut off from the President,” said our source.

He added that some ministers, including the Budget & Planning Minister, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma, who triedto work with Mr. Kyari have become so frustrated by the Chief of Staff’s notorious tardiness and sloppiness.

Our sources said Mr. Kyari’s desire to isolate and control Mr. Buhari often created political problems for the President, with many critics believing that he approved some of the bizarre moves made by his chief personal aide.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/11/chief-staff-abba-kyari-inserted-controversial-coordinator-clause-buhari%E2%80%99s-letter-national

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by IgboAmakaa(f): 10:13am On May 12, 2017

make i buy land here

but who exactly is ABBA KYIRA

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by dre11(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2017
Photos

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by OurworkComNg1: 10:16am On May 12, 2017
He should also add himself to the cut off list...

mean while,
please check out my signature while guests too can check, copy and paste my monika (into a url box). Then insert dot(.) inbetween ourwork and com and ng then remove the 1. Thank you...

14 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by dre11(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2017
I guess this was why he was absent from the FEC meeting yesterday

Time will tell, all this conspiracy will explode and the ground won't be able to accommodate them

11 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Oladimejyy(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2017
He can sack the rest but not my former Governor and my blood(Yoruba being) even if PMB die his ghost will still stand for FASHOLA

13 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by kingphilip(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2017
what do you except when corrupt individuals are put into positions of authority that's what the outcome always is..

anything that doesn't better the life of Nigerians should no longer be news

click like if you agree

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:25am On May 12, 2017
Their impacts are not felts by the people.They are good riddance.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by DemeUdo: 10:30am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=etebefia post=56447021] thi
Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by iccedrake022: 10:44am On May 12, 2017
pls i'm using this opportunity pls if waec gce held result 2016/17 is out plss help me to be updated...i was given admission @ kust kano my result is d only barrier now or i will b terminated ..... n i didnt reg for jamb hoping for my result....tnkx

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by ClaraJ(f): 10:44am On May 12, 2017
political war!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 10:45am On May 12, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:45am On May 12, 2017
They should also cut Fayose of IPOB both physically and spiritually. PDP crumbled us

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by lilfreezy: 10:45am On May 12, 2017
they should remove two ministries from fashola

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by ionsman: 10:45am On May 12, 2017
Take Mr Kyari...You can use this to cut them off. Very sharp.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by sunnysunny69(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2017
All ministers can not be mr president die hard supporters, if the Vice President brought me into the cabinet he will indeed have my allegiance over the president .

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by mumihaja(f): 10:46am On May 12, 2017
Especially No 1 and No3

How can lie Mohammed say Senegal cooks the best jollof rice....he should be sent on exile! embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Hiccups: 10:46am On May 12, 2017
It was never a good move to appoint former Governors as ministers. This news seems to have an iota of truth, since Sahara Reporters are like mouthpiece of most names mentioned

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by ritababe(f): 10:47am On May 12, 2017

It was also learnt that: ”Besides VP Osinbajo, Abba Kyari considers Ministers, such as Lai Mohammed, Babatunde Fashola, Rotimi Amaechi, Audu Ogbeh, Hadi Sirika, Malami, and Jumai Alhassan, as those he should cut off from the President”, a source said.

“He was so furious in January, when the President was away for 50 days, because all the Ministers whose access to Mr. President he had tried to curtail, started getting approvals and access with the Acting President, very promptly”, one source said.

so the chief of staff is now the acting president, issokay 2019 will soon come.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Musiwa419: 10:47am On May 12, 2017
The earlier Nigeria is balkanized, the better for us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Sirpaul(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2017
Some ladies should stop treating dates as an opportunity to eat food they never tasted in their lives . Its a date not feeding program.

19 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Ekakamba: 10:47am On May 12, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

make i buy land here

The Presidency. grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by kpaofame: 10:48am On May 12, 2017
funny grin grin grin

Well for those that dont know now you know...QED

Abba Kyari a.k.a The Presidency (Prominent Member of the Cabal)

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Agbafs2005(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2017
U want us to miss d new new version of lies?
U want us not to av hope of good roads and power?
U want us not to dey export agricultural produce in 20yes time?

Abeg leave ol dis headless ministers ooo......at least my uncle fashola dey try na.... grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Otradearena: 10:48am On May 12, 2017
Noted
Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by KahlDrogo(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2017
Two stories about the presidency from Saharareporters,, all of which don't speak good of the presidency, yet we don't find the children of hate and anger expressing even an iota of doubt about them.

But when they publish about their ineffectual buffoon and hero, or one of his numerous thieves, you see the bastards crawling all over the place screaming "Lagos Ibadan expressway journalism", "Tinubu propaganda media", "sahalie reporters, who takes the useless blog serious", and other such derogatory remarks.

How fascinating they Now believe Sowore hook, line, and sinker. cheesy

God bless and continue to preserve SR regardless. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters by lonelydora: 10:50am On May 12, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

make i buy land here

He is the current President of Nigeria. The past president you voted for in 2015 is in a London hospital to continue the treatment of his 'hale and hearty' ailment

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK / Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday / Jonathan Kicks As Pirates Hijack New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.