Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) (11009 Views)

Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Amberon: 5:05am On May 13, 2017
Anthony Joshua and Mayweather CANNOT fight because Mayweather lacks the required weight to do so. Anthony is a heavy weight and Mayweather is a light weight.
nwaanambra1:
FAKE ASS BOXER!

WAIT UNTIL JOSHUA SHOW U WHAT REAL BOXING IS ALL ABOUT! cheesy cool
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Amberon: 5:08am On May 13, 2017
You have brought your foolery here again right?
hahn:

Well blessed with what exactly?

Corrupt politicians? Poverty? Diseases? AIDS? Ebola? Lack of constant electricity? Bad roads? Corrupt policemen? Churches and mosques that ensure we are intellectually handicapped?

I can go on undecided
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Amberon: 5:11am On May 13, 2017
There 's this fish that costs thousands of dollars per kilo. But nonetheless, theres no way thiseal is anywhere near a million.
crazyABO:
That can't b possible so far he ain't cooking a whale mixed with assorted lions meat and adding a little elephant ear in conjuction with a zebras liver and a giraffs neck shocked unless u added d worth of the kitchen with the utensils to t grin
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2017
hahn:

Well blessed with what exactly?

Corrupt politicians? Poverty? Diseases? AIDS? Ebola? Lack of constant electricity? Bad roads? Corrupt policemen? Churches and mosques that ensure we are intellectually handicapped?

I can go on undecided
SIRE HAHN I am usiing some of ur postulations here on nairaland in my research work .... Permission please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 7:52am On May 13, 2017
themonk:

You don't know shit about boxing. Why would you match people in different weight divisions, I don't like mayweather that much because he is too boastful but he has incredible skill, the best ever seen.

Hahahahahahahahaha this guy's got money too much money
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 7:52am On May 13, 2017
OKUCHI11:
SIRE HAHN I am usiing some of ur postulations here on nairaland in my research work .... Permission please

Ok give credit....
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 7:53am On May 13, 2017
Mehn...
Money is good but we need to use it well
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by martinsreality: 8:05am On May 13, 2017
crazyABO:
That can't b possible so far he ain't cooking a whale mixed with assorted lions meat and adding a little elephant ear in conjuction with a zebras liver and a giraffs neck shocked unless u added d worth of the kitchen with the utensils to t grin

Do u know if he is using a lion to cook?
Don't conclude
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by martinsreality: 8:05am On May 13, 2017
He might have added cocaine in it or something expensive... The video speaks it all
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by martinsreality: 8:22am On May 13, 2017
crazyABO:

I guess the head of a lion is expensive
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Medicals100: 8:33am On May 13, 2017
Nonsenss man
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by hahn(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2017
OKUCHI11:

Sure
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by hahn(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2017
Amberon:
You have brought your foolery here again right?

I see faithfools are around cheesy
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by hahn(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2017
martinsreality:

nigeria is blessed with you...you can change the status of this country...what are you waiting for?

I am waiting for you to tell me that the content of sardine is fish undecided
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by hahn(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2017
OKUCHI11:

I am humbled that you want to do that. Fire away grin
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by hernandson(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:
FAKE ASS BOXER!

WAIT UNTIL JOSHUA SHOW U WHAT REAL BOXING IS ALL ABOUT! cheesy cool
may weather is feather weight, Anthony joshua is heavy weight, not same categories. its like league one and premiership.
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 13, 2017
Blacks will always be blacks no mater where they are found .. Vain display of wealth is what they are known for, to outshine their compatriots , or show themselves to be bigger
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Medicals100: 11:26am On May 13, 2017
Shit happens... He is just wasting it
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Medicals100: 11:34am On May 13, 2017
Kikikiki funny people everywhere
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by martinsreality: 11:41am On May 13, 2017
Kakakakakakkakaka
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by uncommonmartins: 11:58am On May 13, 2017
Money is just a visitor
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 12:01pm On May 13, 2017
hahn:

I am humbled that you want to do that. Fire away grin
ha ha ha I am an ardent follower of YOU AND JOHNNYDON22... AND THE REST... Currently I am at the recommendation stage... Still searching for points on HOW TO REJUVENATE THE DYING AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION... Will gladly welcome an idea
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by uncommonmartins: 12:08pm On May 13, 2017
crazyABO:

Na him time... If the money finish... Him go start drug
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by hahn(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2017
OKUCHI11:
ha ha ha I am an ardent follower of YOU AND JOHNNYDON22... AND THE REST... Currently I am at the recommendation stage... Still searching for points on HOW TO REJUVENATE THE DYING AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION... Will gladly welcome an idea

Do we need to rejuvenate the old ways or do we need to create new ways? I am lost on this
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Medicals100: 12:28pm On May 13, 2017
Illuminati man
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by martinsreality: 12:43pm On May 13, 2017
Good for him
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2017
hahn:

Do we need to rejuvenate the old ways or do we need to create new ways? I am lost on this
ok how to make our indigenous belief system gain more recognition world wide
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by hahn(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2017
OKUCHI11:
ok how to make our indigenous belief system gain more recognition world wide

What exactly is our indigenous belief? We are not one. Africa has thousands of tribes. Many do not agree on the same time. Nigeria is a perfect example

1 Like

Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 8:37pm On May 13, 2017
Hahahaahhahaha funny people everywhere
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2017
hernandson:
may weather is feather weight, Anthony joshua is heavy weight, not same categories. its like league one and premiership.

feather weight?? and he is making that kind shit load of money

am 100% sure i will beat the shit outa dat mayweda guy!

i need me a boxing coach men! any volunteer? angry

anyway thanks man for the education.
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by uncommonmartins: 7:33am On May 14, 2017
Good for him... Make him cook money chop na
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by hernandson(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2017
nwaanambra1:

feather weight?? and he is making that kind shit load of money

am 100% sure i will beat the shit outa dat mayweda guy!

i need me a boxing coach men! any volunteer? angry

anyway thanks man for the education.
lol,the dude will finish you before the match even start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha In Serious Condition After Car Accident That Claimed A / Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? / Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.