Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana (24510 Views)

Ghana Issues Scam Alert Of Businessman, Nana Appiah Mensah Ahead Launch In Naija / MMM Ghana Has Crashed! / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by wontiboje: 2:13pm On May 12, 2017
The Bank of Ghana, the country’s central bank has issued a fraud alert on MMM Ghana.

MMM Ghana is owned by MMM Global affiliate. This is the same group of people who ran MMM Nigeria, Ponzi scheme that wrecked many Nigerian investors before it collapsed in December 2016.

Bank of Ghana through its spokesperson, Caroline Otoo, said:

It has come to the notice of the Management of the Bank of Ghana that anEntity named MMM Ghana apart from operating a virtual office is moving from place to place and mobilizing deposits from the general public.

Source https://pageone.ng/2017/05/12/bank-ghana-issues-fraud-alert-mmm-ghana/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by adax007: 2:27pm On May 12, 2017
Mtchewww.....Rubbish post

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Mekusnwa: 11:46pm On May 13, 2017
This reminds me of how the Central Bank of Nigeria was swift to issue warnings to protect Nigerians from the scam when it reigned here. I remember how MMM people rebuffed every warning and carried on 'investing', claiming that the CBN had joined the long list of bad bele people who didn't want the common man to benefit from MMM and live large. Lol.

When the pyramid finally collapsed, they blamed everyone except themselves for their luck.

Ghanaians should take heed now.

138 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by zamirikpo(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2017
oh........they have gone to ghana......after wrecking many homes in Nigeria.

ooh, my dear people of ghana run run run......they r blood suckers....ooh. As u would later hear , mmm is still working in Nigeria, but its a BIG LIE OOH. its all regret.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by bennymark(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2017
zamirikpo:

ooh, my dear people of ghana run run run......they r blood suckers..
zamirikpo:

zamirikpo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Make una run oooo

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Edu3Again: 4:30pm On May 14, 2017
angry
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Crieff(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2017
MMM

Charlie, run and don't look back!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by qualityovenbake(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2017
E go b them like film trick. Why are some people so incredibly gullible?

3 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by latsy: 4:32pm On May 14, 2017
They won't listen, they will claim the government hate the poor,
then when it crashes they blame the same government for not
protecting them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Emereolevanwill(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2017
Mmm ghana, wow
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Smellymouth: 4:32pm On May 14, 2017
Runnnn and never ever look backkkkkkk!!!

32 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by savagefinder: 4:32pm On May 14, 2017
Lol.. Together we can change the world

30 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by prince4pro(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2017
wink
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2017
Just like Ghana Jollof, they'll claim theirs is a whole lot more sophisticated than MMM Nigeria ever was.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2017
Moku Mogbe Modaran

3 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by DollarAngel(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2017
PH - GH

10 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by keypad1: 4:33pm On May 14, 2017
nobody is talking about our money in MMM abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Xzbit91: 4:34pm On May 14, 2017
MMM trying to change the world at all cost
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by RealDannie(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2017
MMM now in Ghana? The struggle is real grin

Me to Ghanaians right now...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Shortyy(f): 4:35pm On May 14, 2017
DollarAngel:
PH - GH
From port Harcourt to Ghana

45 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by taiwolomo1: 4:36pm On May 14, 2017
sadit wont be well with MMM... all d scammers shall meet an untimely death....useless ponzi shits my money ....

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by SweetJoystick(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2017
I no participate for Nigeria own, na Ghana own I wan do. Go control my friend grin

4 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by BrutalJab: 4:36pm On May 14, 2017
taiwolomo1:
sadit wont be well with MMM...
all d scammers shall meet an untimely death....useless ponzi shits
my money

grin Were you forced to join? please can you gimme your account details so I can Gh the money you decided to abandon there cos it seems you don't have interest in the scheme again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 14, 2017
LOL smart move by Ghana, but that's if Ghanaians still won't fall prey to self-greed. When they told Nigerian MMM worshippers, they refused to believe it was a logical scam cos they were greedy. Money was just moving round in circles with nothing being bought or sold and they thought it would continue forever.

I had a client that would always distract meetings because of MMM, she had collected money like twice and was very resistant to anti-MMM advise. When the yawa gased, she was more gentle than a dove. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 14, 2017
MMM.....

Some people won't hear. Some people will go and join and end in trobule.

As Apostle Suleiman said...MMM is of the Devil. If people refuse to listen...and go and join....by the time Mavordi mavrods them out of their money mavors....and by the time the Ghanian version of Chuddy is dancing skelewu to the bank with other people's hard earned sweat...that is when they will wake up.

But what am i saying.....Mavordi , according to his followers, is here to bless his devoted faithfull with Bountiful mavro....and it is our money..and risks must be taken... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by tydi(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2017
wontiboje:
The Bank of Ghana, the country’s central bank has issued a fraud alert on MMM Ghana.

MMM Ghana is owned by MMM Global affiliate. This is the same group of people who ran MMM Nigeria, Ponzi scheme that wrecked many Nigerian investors before it collapsed in December 2016.

Bank of Ghana through its spokesperson, Caroline Otoo, said:

It has come to the notice of the Management of the Bank of Ghana that anEntity named MMM Ghana apart from operating a virtual office is moving from place to place and mobilizing deposits from the general public.

Source https://pageone.ng/2017/05/12/bank-ghana-issues-fraud-alert-mmm-ghana/

MMM please come back to nigeria, people who has gone insane believe they can be sane again when you return..

Pls we are expecting you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by NCANChairman(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2017
nony43:
MMM is paying ooo, if you like criticize them, they have paid me four times this year
What does MMM is paying even mean?

Na MMM pay you abi na fellow Nigerian?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 14, 2017
latsy:
They won't listen, they will claim the government hate the poor,
then when it crashes they blame the same government for not
protecting them.

grin

Infact when Government warns them, when even religious leaders, and public figures warn them...them go tell them na our money!

MMM.....the more you see...the less you understand!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? / Sell Your Pi Network Coin / Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.