Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) (55187 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki / Lawyer Beats Female Journalist In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by broseme: 4:30pm On May 12, 2017
As shared by Christy......

'So now we have graduated from husbands beating their wives to cab drivers beating their female passengers?

Meaning any of us , our daughters , our sisters, can get beaten up by cab drivers anytime any day!

This young lady Zainab Bakare was beaten up by a cab driver from at taxify.ng on Sunday the 7th of May and till today he is still walking about a free man like he didn't commit any crime! What if he has killed her?

She reported to the nigeriapoliceforce and she was told to go home and sort it out as family.

Taxify in Nigeria what have you done or will do about this please? Have you disciplined that unruly Driver of yours in any way? Is your company aware that domestic violence is a crime in Lagos State as far as Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is concerned?

Have you disciplined that unruly Driver of yours in any way?

Please Taxify in Nigeria do the needful. Dsvrt Lagos Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team of Lagos State Government please help us look into this case since the police sent her back home. Please help us. We are seriously counting on you dsvrt . Police Command Headquaters Ikeja Lagos State Police Command please help get justice for Zainab Bakare. Thank you.

If you stand against violence against women please lend your voice and help Zainab get justice. God bless you as you do'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/taxi-driver-beats-female-passenger.html

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by DLondonboiy: 4:31pm On May 12, 2017
What did she do? All these mannerless and useless girls roaming the streets of Lagos....

270 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nixiepie(f): 4:35pm On May 12, 2017
Some men are just as useless as the letter p in psalms mtcheeeeew

Why beat a woman for that matter angry

37 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2017
So that taxi driver just started beating this gal, as soon as she got in?! Give us the FULL story, yeah

264 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Larryfest(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2017
Not in support of all this but then girls of nowadays will just open there mouth and say anything they like to anybody forgetting that people are very different from each other,what Mr A might take as nothing Mr B might burst head for it....Learn to control yourself when in public.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Alleviating: 4:40pm On May 12, 2017
Now read the story below:

"One day, I was in Ikeja Lagos, I stopped a Taxi Driver, and we were going, on our way, he suddenly stopped and started beating me, I asked him what I did, he refused to answer me, he kept on beating me"

How weird does the story above sounds? undecided Really weird huh?
Good, That's exactly how the story in this thread sounds... Some girls will never once mind their business.
OP, shed more light,I believe this story is incomplete.

WATCH NIGERIAN LADY WITH THE BIGGEST SOMETHING

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2017
Mr op, tell us the full story. what did she do, what is the full story.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by jeyselassie(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2017
you said police said settle it as a family. "are they married or is there something you are not telling

56 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Homeboiy: 5:05pm On May 12, 2017
go barracks go report him
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by swagguElite(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2017
"One day, I was in Ikeja Lagos, I stopped a Taxi Driver, and we were going, on our way, he suddenly stopped and started beating me, I asked him what I did, he refused to answer me, he kept on beating me"

"She reported to the nigeriapoliceforce and she was told to go home and sort it out as family."

... Abeg Wetin dey happen? ... Ao is the driver Family ... Am nt understanding!

25 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Fourwinds: 6:30pm On May 12, 2017
something is missing
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 12, 2017
He must be Lanre Gentry s friend

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by madgoat(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
grin i believe the woman must have been running her mouth; typical of girls. She got what she deserved.

28 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by TINALETC3(f): 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
undecided d story get as e b undecided
Fourwinds:
something is missing

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Pebcak: 7:27pm On May 12, 2017

Reading comments on here is making me wonder what kind of society we live in

I will say regardless of what might have happened he has no right, if he cab man is angry park and let the lady get out of your car. Some people are asking what did she do, something is missing the only thing missing is brain in the empty skull of the driver.

I dont care if the lady is rude, I can't imagine someone beating up my daughter, sister, mom..... because he beats his wife at home doesnt mean he can go around beating other lady to satisfy his male ego

This are the type of people that wont even argue with a male passenger

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
yourexcellency:
He must be Lanre Gentry s friend

No he must be a Biafran. Nnamdi Cow's friend

7 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Israeljones(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
i am no an advocate for violence... but what did the lady do...
All this one-sided story sef..
what if she had bin the one to strike 1st...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by ednut1(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
shebi this news enter FP on monday or so
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Gten(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2017
This story ain't complete.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by coolestchris(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2017
some girls can bring the demon out of an angel

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

5 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by emeijeh(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2017
coolestchris:

Your cucumber line is becoming very boring and annoying

You deserve this slide kid

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by cinoedhunter: 7:29pm On May 12, 2017
Una no wan talk d full story abi

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Hiccups: 7:29pm On May 12, 2017
I don't understand why this lady wants everyone to see her as victim without giving us full details of what happened. I repeat and I repeat, no taxi driver will beat female passenger up just like that. Since taxi driver usually do all they can to keep their female passengers, as they make much money off them. Until they full script is played, it'll be unfair to conclude

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by kings09(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2017
Broseme don quiet on the full story. Abi u wan form fiction for us ni

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by fuckboys: 7:29pm On May 12, 2017
girls and their wahala, what did she do? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by maxiuc(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2017
I don't support this

No matter what don't ever raise your hand on a woman

My babe is really confused right because I don't give a dame of what ever she does

Will beating your sister girlfriend and wife solve the issue

6 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2017
Alleviating:
Now read the story below:

How weird does the story above sounds? undecided Really weird huh?
Good, That's exactly how the story in this thread sounds... Some girls will never once mind their business.
OP, shed more light,I believe this story is incomplete.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by bonifieldstun(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2017
DLondonboiy:
What did she do? All these mannerless and useless girls roaming the streets of Lagos....
bro ur 100% correct, simple truth

12 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by fuckboys: 7:30pm On May 12, 2017
coolestchris:

this your song never drop already? undecided

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by maxiuc(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2017
fuckboys:
girls and their wahala, what did she do? undecided
oga no matter what don't beat a woman

Just be calm and walk away

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by cashkid: 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
Wetin she do abi the driver just start to dey beat am? Abegi!!

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
Too many panel beaters on the loose lately

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos) / Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) / Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.