Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares (2372 Views)

How Affiliate Marketing Works In Nigeria. / If You Have 5 Of These 7 Qualities, You Are Good To Start A Business / How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by tunday4real(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2017
Hello,

You are about to be exposed to secret software Super Affiliates Marketer are using to making
huge Dollars from online marketing.

There is nothing to sell during these training,but you might be obligated to purchase any of these software for your online
affiliate Marketing

OBJECTIVES...

1.How to promote jvzoo products

2.How to promote Amazon products

3.How to promote clickbank products

4.How to profit from YouTube using videos

5.How to design an affiliate 1 pager website to promote your product with 1
click .

6.Making a nice narrative video to promote your products

7.Product Launcher Software

8.Using YouTube and Facebook traffic to promote your products with 1 click of button.

All these and many more will be discussed on this thread, freely with video step by step instructions.

So are you are ready change your life completely through Affiliate marketing?

COME ALONG...Comment Below if you want ...
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by riseagain(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2017
waiting
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 12, 2017
following
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Success98: 9:10pm On May 12, 2017
I need it what is the cost
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 12, 2017
Please continue

1 Like

Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 12, 2017
I'm interested sire
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by emmaeko1989: 11:51pm On May 12, 2017
we are following
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Edmomd(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
waiting!
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Lipso: 7:46pm On May 13, 2017
Good of you,op, continue.
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by africanman85: 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
Following
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Tamel(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2017
following
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 13, 2017
I'm in.

2 months and not a single sale
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by laponsky(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2017
Interested
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by adeymolahm(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2017
following
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by temmy59: 6:56am On May 14, 2017
Hello good day everyone. If you are a CPA marketer then you need this:
Facebook autoposter. The is the most effective method of free and massive traffic.
Facebook have a very strict rule on joining groups, posting or groups.
I will teach you method not to get ban or if you accidentally get banned. How to unblock your account.
Contact me if you are interested
Whatsapp only 08142362824
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by proficienc(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2017
This would be nice esp if there are proof...
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Dmanky(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2017
Good day Tunday. ....we are waiting.
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by tunday4real(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2017
DAY 2 TUTORIAL...
Hello Netreprenuers,
Am highly impressed by comments so far,together i believe this tutorial/thread will change your perspective about online marketing.
Today we shall be focusing on picking best and profitable product to sell on jzvoo.
I believe you will agree with me that even Nigerians are making million selling and promoting jvzoo products with these resources.
A typical example is Dr Ope Banwo who launched his software on jvzoo last year November and made over $356,000 in 5 days.
You can google his his name if you doubt me.
Without wasting time...Lets get into today's business.
Note:Please dont drop your email,phone number here for any reason.
You can ask question or drop comment if needed .
Want to sell Jvzoo Products? Read this!
The information age has been a blessing to the online market.
Every single day, millions of people around the world turn to the internet to find answers to problems they have.
So many products have been created, aimed at helping people on a daily basis – whether it’s to help with their health, beauty tips, dating advice,
hot to train their dog, make money online, use Facebook, and so on.
One of the key benefits of JVZoo is its marketplace that allows to sell both digital and physical products.
While physical products are a big part of our every day lives, many still opt to read a book or use a tool online or on their desktop.
If you have a digital product, JVZoo is a fantastic place to launch it on and sell long term.
Here’s some key things you need to know about selling a digital product:
1. What is a digital product?
A digital product is anything that can be delivered in its entirety online.
When you purchase, say, a jacket online, while the transaction is happening online, you will be receiving a physical item in the post – in this case, a jacket.
Online, the transaction both ways is instant: you receive your customer’s money instantly, and your customer receives access to the product instantly.
A digital product can be anything that can be delivered online: a report, an ebook, a software, a computer program, an app, a downloadable program,a desktop program, a plugin to use inside Wordpress, training videos your customer can watch – all these and more are considered digital products,because that is the way they are being delivered; digitally.
There are several products launch in jvzoo,but its takes a super affiliate marketer to know the best product to
promote...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5316711_launchjvzoogifedited_giff94bcf73fe7940cbc5e105b41f9869b6

So here comes this software called JVZOOMANIA....
What it does is to quickly find then best product to promote with 1 click of a request button, then you are ready to promote/sell that particular product.
You want to see in action..I av done a 5 minute video review or demo for you.
Watch and i will be ready for your questions,before we move to the next Software.

Watch Here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG6IbVJndCw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by tunday4real(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2017
Hello Friends,
Am just checking out to find out if you have watched the video i dropped here.

Before moving to the next software to source you best Amazon products to promote online.
This software is very important for online marketing. It cuts off all other tedious work of searching for Best and profitable Amazon products to promote.
As usual am going to drop the video demo for you see it working, then you drop your questions.

Some NLanders have been calling me asking how much those 7 software cost.
Mind you am not selling anything for now...
Believe me, am going to give out 2 software for free trial to few consistent followers on this thread.
Also we are finalizing our Facebook group page where we will be able to interact fully.
So watch Out....
Finally look out for our whatsapp group, where the secret will be fully revealed.
Finally, Am committed to your success online, and you must make money online by force.
Drop your comment below as to move to the next software tutorial.
Keep them coming..
You can also reach me on.. 08123519947
Thanks for reading..
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by jhorse: 12:25pm On May 18, 2017
temmy59:
Hello good day everyone. If you are a CPA marketer then you need this:
Facebook autoposter. The is the most effective method of free and massive traffic.
Facebook have a very strict rule on joining groups, posting or groups.
I will teach you method not to get ban or if you accidentally get banned. How to unblock your account.
Contact me if you are interested
Whatsapp only 08142362824
I gave u eBook for free u dey sell am.thief
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by tayotayo60: 6:13pm On May 18, 2017
jhorse:
bro, can u help me with the software and how to use it too pls. How can I use it for clickbank affiliate marketing? This is my email tayotayo60@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 18, 2017
tunday4real:
Hello Friends,

Before moving to the next software to source you best Amazon products to promote online.
This software is very important for online marketing. It cuts off all other tedious work of searching for Best and profitable Amazon products to promote.
As usual am going to drop the video demo for you see it working, then you drop your questions.

Believe me, am going to give out 2 software for free trial to few consistent followers on this thread.
Also we are finalizing our Facebook group page where we will be able to interact fully.
So watch Out....
Finally look out for our whatsapp group, where the secret will be fully revealed.
Finally, Am committed to your success online, and you must make money online by force.
Keep them coming..
Thanks for reading..

Alright, following
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by afeez20(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2017
hello Bruv
can you send me the ebook please.my FB account for social media marketing
was blocked and i dont have a phone number on the account.
thanks and waiting for your response
jhorse:
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by pkang: 5:55pm On May 19, 2017
tunday4real:
DAY 2 TUTORIAL...
Hello Netreprenuers,
Am highly impressed by comments so far,together i believe this tutorial/thread will change your perspective about online marketing.
Today we shall be focusing on picking best and profitable product to sell on jzvoo.
I believe you will agree with me that even Nigerians are making million selling and promoting jvzoo products with these resources.
A typical example is Dr Ope Banwo who launched his software on jvzoo last year November and made over $356,000 in 5 days.
You can google his his name if you doubt me.
Without wasting time...Lets get into today's business.
Note:Please dont drop your email,phone number here for any reason.
You can ask question or drop comment if needed .
Want to sell Jvzoo Products? Read this!
The information age has been a blessing to the online market.
Every single day, millions of people around the world turn to the internet to find answers to problems they have.
So many products have been created, aimed at helping people on a daily basis – whether it’s to help with their health, beauty tips, dating advice,
hot to train their dog, make money online, use Facebook, and so on.
One of the key benefits of JVZoo is its marketplace that allows to sell both digital and physical products.
While physical products are a big part of our every day lives, many still opt to read a book or use a tool online or on their desktop.
If you have a digital product, JVZoo is a fantastic place to launch it on and sell long term.
Here’s some key things you need to know about selling a digital product:
1. What is a digital product?
A digital product is anything that can be delivered in its entirety online.
When you purchase, say, a jacket online, while the transaction is happening online, you will be receiving a physical item in the post – in this case, a jacket.
Online, the transaction both ways is instant: you receive your customer’s money instantly, and your customer receives access to the product instantly.
A digital product can be anything that can be delivered online: a report, an ebook, a software, a computer program, an app, a downloadable program,a desktop program, a plugin to use inside Wordpress, training videos your customer can watch – all these and more are considered digital products,because that is the way they are being delivered; digitally.
There are several products launch in jvzoo,but its takes a super affiliate marketer to know the best product to
promote...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5316711_launchjvzoogifedited_giff94bcf73fe7940cbc5e105b41f9869b6

So here comes this software called JVZOOMANIA....
What it does is to quickly find then best product to promote with 1 click of a request button, then you are ready to promote/sell that particular product.
You want to see in action..I av done a 5 minute video review or demo for you.
Watch and i will be ready for your questions,before we move to the next Software.

Watch Here....

I will really appreciate if you teaCh the success of JVZoo.
I seem to be making no head way now.
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by tunday4real(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2017
pkang:

I will really appreciate if you teaCh the success of JVZoo.
I seem to be making no head way now.

Hi,I understand your plight but i remember i was once in your shoes.The good news is to just stay focused on this thread.
Something dramatic that will change your online marketing is coming soon .
just be on a look out.
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Linzo(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
I have a little problem with jvzoo, please proffer solution 1. Most times when i request for affiliate link it never gets approved, why? 2. How do I know when a is going to be lunch 3.how i fast approval by vendors to promote their products
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by tunday4real(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2017
Linzo:
I have a little problem with jvzoo, please proffer solution
1. Most times when i request for affiliate link it never gets approved, why?
2. How do I know when a is going to be lunch
3.how i fast approval by vendors to promote their products

1. Most times when i request for affiliate link it never gets approved, why?

ANS: The reason why you never get approved by vendor/seller on jvzoo might be due to your tracking link.
when a vendor/seller checks your profile and noticed you've never made any sale or promoted any product successfulyl,he might not approve your request.So make sure you are promoting good products.
Also the way you write your request determines your approval.
I will send a sample request that i use to get approval..If you ask.

2. How do I know when a is going to be lunch

ANS:Go to your jvzoo page.click on Product Library>Launch List.There you will see the latest launch.But it more easier if you use our software..jvzoomania.

Watch the video here..

3.how i fast approval by vendors to promote their products
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Ans:Use jvoomania..It makes everything so simple.

NB:Apology for late response..So busy with some stuffs that will help your business.

Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by tunday4real(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Hello Friends,

So watch Out....
Keep them coming..
Thanks for reading..
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by tunday4real(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2017
2ND SOFTWARE...

Hello Affiliomillionaires,

I really want to thank and appreciate everyone of you that have been calling me

to continue with the training on..7 softwares Affiliate Marketers are using.

KEEP THE COMMENTS AND CALLINGS C ...Its all i needed to keeping dishing

out the best trainings that will help and help and promote your affilite

marketing.

So today, we shall be talking about the second software Affiliate marketers are using online.

This software is called AMAZONMANIA...and works for Amazon affiliate/Associate Programs.

AMAZONMANIA FEATURES:

Lets you find products that you can target right on time.

A new marketplace for finding the top 200 affiliate offers daily.

Only displays new and fast rising product with either low competitions and High demand

It display more ten products daily in the top 20 amazon categories with commission.

Discovers secret niches from 256 million Amazon AFFILIATE programs

Use this data to find entirely new products and niches

View product rank,price,ratings,growth,image previews and research

Discovers top 200 Affiliate products in any given day.

Watch my video Demo Here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfREKC75H2k

Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Following
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Godsent12(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
jhorse:
@ ogajhorse please can u send the software to me I need it. anigrace332@gmail.com
Re: How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares by Nipostle(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
How to make money under Covid-19 Lock-down 2020

Based on my experience under lockdown, staying home without being to make income feels horrible.
You consume more and get less die to idleness.
Few days ago, I realized there would be a total/partial restrictions of movement in the state, I started looking for legit ways I can make money online, and I got 3 tested and working ways to make money while staying at home.

1. Freelancing
Freelance websites are platforms, where both people looking for work and employers post their offers.

Being a freelancer is an excellent way to turn your talent or hobby into money. You have the freedom to apply for only the projects that you like or you’re good at and get paid.

2. E-book publishing and Sales

While the publishing industry used to be heavy in print, you can complete the entire process of writing, publishing, and marketing a book online these days. Websites like Create Space will let you upload and take your book to print without getting a formal publisher involved, and you can even get your book on Amazon.com so people can buy it there.

3. Affiliate Marketing

In my opinion, the best way to earn money from home Is through affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a way you get paid recommending other businesses, products, or services to new clients and customers through tracked links posted in blog posts, web pages, emails, or social media posts
So If you’re looking forward to making fast income this Corona season like me, I have a free pre-training video by Internet Expert, Toyin Omotosho you can access through the link below.
It will teach you how to make at least 400K per month.

Learn more here
https://digitallaunch.com.ng/72hours_ig/

(1) (Reply)

We Buy All Sorts Of Metal Scraps, For Instant Cash / NNU Income Program | 100% Legit, How It Works, Why You Should Invest / Valentine Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.