Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m (61398 Views)

Kalu Eke Onwuka: FG Treated Me Unfairly Despite Winning Several Medals / Why Liverpool Will NOT Play In The Club World Cup Despite Winning The Champions / Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by harbjar(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2017
in nigeria, celebs will forsake their parents and go and build a mansion to live in... May God deliver us
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by seunfape(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2017
His mom looks like his GF
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by 1miccza: 9:02pm On May 13, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
upper cut to being stabbed by a knife, are you kidding me

He might be faster and with even more skills​ and reach too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by TerrorSquad147: 5:29am On May 14, 2017
1miccza:

He might be faster and even more skills​ and reach too
I hear you
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by manikspears: 10:59am On May 14, 2017
Na him mama food he dey miss he just no fit talk am.BTW if I be him brother I no go too dey follow am argue o cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by manikspears: 11:01am On May 14, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

The boy get sense .....Stay away from those white managers before dem finish the money on women , diamonds and drugs for you ......And better never come back here to start visiting every tom dick and harry like Efe is currently doing before one satanic agents shake your destiny lock.... Efe popsi and mumsi stick dey alive and know where to go get 'panadol' for itagba......Your mum no sabi anyone .
grin grin cheesy true though.
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by manikspears: 11:04am On May 14, 2017
uyplus:

**her mom played*** pronoun ambiguity. Who is the "her" referring to??
How much have you earned with your PhD in English? undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by manikspears: 11:06am On May 14, 2017
1miccza:

He might be faster and even more skills​ and reach too
Allow am he think say na agbero punch we dey talk of.he never hear one blow 7 die before.
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by manikspears: 11:12am On May 14, 2017
[quote author grin grin=NwamaziNwaAro post=56467406]You see the difference

With our Nigerian mentality,

Yahoo boy that hit 2million will go and rent a house in Lekki and start drinking table water only.[/quote]
grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by 1miccza: 3:04pm On May 14, 2017
manikspears:

Allow am he think say na agbero punch we dey talk of.he never hear one blow 7 die before.

Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach / Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.