Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos (26161 Views)

Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by nelszx: 6:50pm On May 13, 2017
akintom:

What's professional, in assuming that the poser is lab tech?
Thank you exactly my point it wasn't even an assumption but a conclusion and generalization "technicians".
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by greggng: 6:56pm On May 13, 2017
DESTINY41:

Please can you hook me up with the trado med. Healer
My granny is down with stroke .its not been easy with her

Here is my number 08062593234. Send me a whatsap message and I will send u his number. He is an ijaw man but lives in gbagada lagos. He always come to treat at home.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by greggng: 7:03pm On May 13, 2017
DESTINY41:

Please can you hook me up with the trado med. Healer
My granny is down with stroke .its not been easy with her

My number is 08062593234 whatsap me I will send his number to u
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by osicom: 7:43pm On May 13, 2017
sotall:
Nigeria has 36 states and the federal capital territory. In all these states, it is normal that crime and unfortunate incidents occur on a daily basis especially with the failed government we have in Nigeria. But for a moderator to bring to the most popular Nigerian site, three unfortunate report from a state for public awareness and discussion obviously shows more of a hypocritic and tribal bigotry mindset.

Now that you have decided to show your hatred for Edo state, i hope your bank account has increased and your joy is full. i just want to let you know that your quest to paint the state bad is a futile one and can never be successful.

Thank you brother.Tell them. Most Nigerians here look everything from the lens of tribal bigotry.I am really disappointed in the youths of this country.Is there Hope? I doubt.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by hitman2911: 11:06pm On May 13, 2017
teetee123:

@ Diplomaticbeing

It could be GBS as you said but you do not say obviously (which is 100%) in a case you without a good clinical details.
Only a magician or traditional healer will have a definitive diagnosis without full history and examination or even investigations.
If you are a medical student or an aspiring one, never say such during bedside teaching, ward round or examination.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 22, 2017
thesicilian:

Ikeja, Lagos.

How about you?
interested in a chess date as well.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by thesicilian: 8:11pm On May 22, 2017
bjhaid:
interested in a chess date as well.
Where are you based? I want us to organise a chess tournament. you can send your contact details to my email on my profile.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 22, 2017
thesicilian:

Where are you based? I want us to organise a chess tournament. you can send your contact details to my email on my profile.
based in lag,okay bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.