Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi (59401 Views)

An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Halimat Ibrahim Babangida To Wed Auwal Lawal Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by Babzeeto(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2017
dimeji877:

Egbon why are u lying

Why should I? shocked
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by Tamarapetty(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Come to m'y house, make we celebrate am.. I go give you 100K wink grin
Lmao, scam,na me u wan take do rituals?
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by Jace234(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2017
Na wa o. Him dey sell him pikin? I gave my sisters' hand in marriage 3yrs ago, na 50naira i collect as bride price. My inlaw was so surprised and happy at the same time.
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by Mcowubaba: 3:02pm On May 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lmao, scam,na me u wan take do rituals?
You don't need to call me a Scammer and a Ritualist angry, just because I jokingly asked you to visit me and collect a birthday gift.

Assuming you responded reasonably or not offensive, I swear I would have given you something nice.
NO STRINGS ATTACHED, no visit.
I doubt we are even in the same Location undecided

Learn to be Respectful at all times, you never know.

I'm not forming or claiming Rich or anything, in fact I'm not even Rich.
But I am damn sure, I could have given you a very good gift for ur birthday.

No be every guy you meet online wan fuvk you oo.

Go to my profile, I follow only the owner of this site, nd you'll see I have been member for more than 4 years.

I just wrote this long epistle for correction purposes, take care
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by kendological(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2017
yemmie:
She looks like Mariam and ibrahim. Got the ibrahim smile and the eyes of Mariam
Marian kwa! This girl is not even half as beautiful as Maryam.
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 13, 2017
ourema:
After they will say that Islamic marriage is less costly. This amount is almost equivalent to the average Christian marriage and bride price
Average Christian marriage? Ladies na una dey make marriage deer. Una like show off no wonda guys non dey smile for wedding
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by iamrealdeji(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2017
ourema:
After they will say that Islamic marriage is less costly. This amount is almost equivalent to the average Christian marriage and bride price
this is not what Islam said o. these people are trying to prove rich and I even heard an Islamic programme yesterday that preached against wasteful spending in weddings . so,they're just acting according to their wish. in fact I've never heard of bride price this much
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by baby124: 5:30pm On May 13, 2017
The father has money, the inlaw has money too. I am sure inlaw is trying to impress. How will you marry a rich man's child and not pay? Whether brideprice or ceremony, that money must drop.
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by mbhs139(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2017
dealslip:

Walahi your head dey there. Funmi Adams, Roseline Ogunro, Felix Liberty, Chris Hansen, Nigerian artist with messages and no baby mama scandals. Educative programs like reach out, kiddies vision 101, mathematics competition , debate, JET society not BBnaija and all the immorality projected in the name of civilization and freedom of expression

At what point did we degenerate to this present level of decadence? My response, I guess it is at the inception of mobile technology; pay-tv; cheap internet data; and the influx of cheap mobile phones from china.

This is not to say this advent of this items or commodities, so to speak, didn't come with their benefit, but it certainly depends on the way we utilised them..., and this is the story of Nigeria. I think the likes of Econet, as they were then; MTN as a company; and Multichoice, owners of DStv, contributed greatly to the present level of our moral decadence with their so-called "who wants to be a millionnaire"; "Project Fame"; and "Big-Brother" respectively.
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by ajisolasheu: 6:53pm On May 13, 2017
Cheap bride price
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by princeego: 7:05pm On May 13, 2017
wishing u guys all d best, but IBB ur tag for bride price is highly exorbitant......

1 Like

Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by Tamarapetty(f): 10:20pm On May 13, 2017
Mcowubaba:

You don't need to call me a Scammer and a Ritualist angry, just because I jokingly asked you to visit me and collect a birthday gift.

Assuming you responded reasonably or not offensive, I swear I would have given you something nice.
NO STRINGS ATTACHED, no visit.
I doubt we are even in the same Location undecided

Learn to be Respectful at all times, you never know.

I'm not forming or claiming Rich or anything, in fact I'm not even Rich.
But I am damn sure, I could have given you a very good gift for ur birthday.

No be every guy you meet online wan fuvk you oo.

Go to my profile, I follow only the owner of this site, nd you'll see I have been member for more than 4 years.

I just wrote this long epistle for correction purposes, take care
nice speech, i jokingly typed that too, so you too take caregrin
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by Tamarapetty(f): 10:27pm On May 13, 2017
codeinecrazy:
Happy birthday beautiful! Live long and FLOURISH. Xx
tnxxx
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by Rexleo(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2017
I don't know why people are not seeing things for what they are.if this are the leaders from NORTH with putrid mindset,no wonder the country is the way it is.how can you give you daughter out to a married old man and these is even very prevalent in the North.am sad for the leaders from the south that they can not see the way out of this madness contraption called a country.

1 Like

Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by warrenweste(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
mbhs139:

Yeah!!!! You can say that again! Same here.

We then later did a song together at one of the children's day celebration. It was Aunty Funmi Adams that wrote and composed the song..."Nigerian my Beloved Country" and "All We Need is Love". The show was held at the National Theatre, Iganmu, with the General himself present.

Are you for real bro? pls do you have the video of the song? and do u know her whereabouts now? Pls your attention is needed in these thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2636772/hunt-funmi-adams-1-updated

Thanks
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by mbhs139(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
warrenweste:

Are you for real bro? pls do you have the video of the song? and do u know her whereabouts now? Pls your attention is needed in these thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2636772/hunt-funmi-adams-1-updated

Thanks

The last time I saw or hear anything about Aunty Funmi Adams was sometimes in 1990, I was in Primary Six then, and now a Masters Degree Holders, when we shot the videos of her songs: "Nigeria My Beloved Country" and "All We Need Is Love" at a location somewhere in Anthony Village, precisely at Prince Jide Adeniyi's House (POATSON). The reason why I'm giving you this details is for you to see if it can help you in any way.

I also think if you contact people at the National Council for Arts and Culture, in Iganmu, maybe they could help you with the contacts of people like Mrs Tayo and Mrs Shokunbi or Aunty Peggy, or Uncle Dave, who I know are very close to her, because they took part in the Children's Day, 1989, Project with her. But it's been a long long time, you know, so ... It's been a long time my friend. I was a kid then, but now a proud father of two.
Re: Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi by warrenweste(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
mbhs139:

The last time I saw or hear anything about Aunty Funmi Adams was sometimes in 1990, I was in Primary Six then, and now a Masters Degree Holders, when we shot the videos of her songs: "Nigeria My Beloved Country" and "All We Need Is Love" at a location somewhere in Anthony Village, precisely at Prince Jide Adeniyi's House (POATSON). The reason why I'm giving you this details is for you to see if it can help you in any way.

I also think if you contact people at the National Council for Arts and Culture, in Iganmu, maybe they could help you with the contacts of people like Mrs Tayo and Mrs Shokunbi or Aunty Peggy, or Uncle Dave, who I know are very close to her, because they took part in the Children's Day, 1989, Project with her. But it's been a long long time, you know, so ... It's been a long time my friend. I was a kid then, but now a proud father of two.

wow thanks much for the info and Good to hear that you are a member of the team of that great album:.. will work on the info as soon as possible

Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.