Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (2744 Views)

Deleted / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by BigSarah(f): 10:06pm On May 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Deleted by blessme2019(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2017
Face your life and leave him alone, your boyfriend phone never do you to go through, you kukuma carry your busy body come reach house, my friend fear God ooo, leave that boy hustle alone
Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 10:15pm On May 12, 2017
is this the wrong section
Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 10:20pm On May 12, 2017
blessme2019:
Face your life and leave him alone, your boyfriend phone never do you to go through, you kukuma carry your busy body come reach house, my friend fear God ooo, leave that boy hustle alone

He wasn't smart about it he used his own account...thAt's what bothers me
Re: Deleted by izzou(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2017
BigSarah:
is this the wrong section

No it isn't

It's just that the first person to comment is not normal

Your brother will eventually reap what he sowed. It's a pity you can't do anything about it.

That's life for you

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Alitair(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2017
angry So truly there are people that can not mind their business this much?

Mind your own
Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 10:28pm On May 12, 2017
Alitair:
angry So truly there are people that can not mind their business this much?

Mind your own
we're siblings.. his pain is mine

9 Likes

Re: Deleted by Alitair(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
BigSarah:

we're siblings.. his pain is mine

As you share the pain also share in the gain. You want him to stop the only thing that keeps him going but what other option do you have to offer him to make him give it all up?
Or maybe you can place him on monthly salary
Re: Deleted by Pierocash(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2017
Alitair:

As you share the pain also share in the gain. You want him to stop the only thing that keeps him going but what other option do you have to offer him to make him give it all up?
Or maybe you can place him on monthly salary
u are really sick in ur head.So he should continue scamming people?because that is what u do thinking it is the best way to be happy while hurting others.
Ur end is fast approaching

19 Likes

Re: Deleted by Evablizin(f): 10:42pm On May 12, 2017
Hey ya my dear endure and pray 4 God's mercy upon him although dis mercy depends on ur broda's atitude to wht he did,dere must be remorse and repentance and go nd search 4 a better counsel on how 2 handle dis issue it needs good logical reasoning.
Re: Deleted by Alitair(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2017
Pierocash:
u are really sick in ur head.So he should continue scamming people?because that is what u do thinking it is the best way to be happy while hurting others.
Ur end is fast approaching
SORRY MA
Re: Deleted by nwaanambra1(m): 10:58pm On May 12, 2017
Alitair:

[s]As you share the pain also share in the gain. You want him to stop the only thing that keeps him going but what other option do you have to offer him to make him give it all up?
Or maybe you can place him on monthly salary[/s]

what am about to say is not a curse but a revelation - a fact.

you will die real soon.

you know y? bc u hav lost what makes us human. the state u r in now, u r worst than a beast and the world already have so much evil beings like u that it cant take more.

you will soon be burnt alive - jungle justice. real soon.

@op. tell ur brother to go get his account statement so u can get details of those that deposited money in his account.

at 17 and he is already turning evil.

just like i said to the demon i quoted, warn your brother that those who tow the part he is walking now doesn't go far in life. young death and calamities is always their portion. let him retrace his steps now.

16 Likes

Re: Deleted by blessme2019(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2017
I wish I could quote some people who are calling their family abnormal, but sadly I cannot gift them such opportunity, so continue wallowing in your abnormalities. And for that retard above me wishing him/herself dead, go get a fork and shove it up your ass
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 12, 2017
BigSarah:

The small boy only bent to the peer pressure of yahoo boys!

Don't get too worried about his safety. I guess he employed the simple university admission scam or Whatsapp group ponzi that only fools fall for nowadays. angry

But please note the following you might be able to save his poor soul;

1. Destroy the phones or phones the 'so-called' destroyed sim card was ever used on because a simple tracking of one of the IMEI numbers will lead a serious policeman straight to your doorstep! grin

2. If the police go ahead to obtain a court order for the phone logs of the 'so-called' damaged sim, it will lead them straight to either your bedroom, your parents house or even your grand mother's house in your village courtesy of all he previously contacted using the sim card and/or phone! angry

3. His personal bank account has details of his current phone number, address and next of kin including a traceable ID card! These details can be obtained from the BANK by either the police or an aggrieved individual both officially and unofficially as well as through the front door of the bank or back door! embarassed

3. Good News: Nigerians forget too soon and too easily as only few persons like 1 out of 1000 will report a scam below 100K to the police! Either out of shame for being stupid, impatience with the police or lack of 'mobilization fee' to pursue the case. So if the scammed guys have each lost 5K each then he's safe.....at least for now! grin

4. Last but NOT the least is our old friend called KARMA.........I may not be qualified enough to comment further on this part because........I SEE NO MORE!!! cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by jbzxcv: 11:52pm On May 12, 2017
Make I send Una my account no. I'm one of d scamees
Re: Deleted by donpata(m): 4:47am On May 13, 2017
Am amazed at the corrupt mindset Naija people have based on the comments am seeing. And same people will populate Churches and Mosques claiming they are worshippers of God.

@Op, u never can tell how many people he has scammed and who they may be. Fact is, danger lies ahead. Unfortunately, the kind of danger is one we can't say. But tracing him is as easy as drinking tea.

That said, I think the boy ain't honest with u. This means that he ain't repentant yet. That shld b ur focus. You shld make him see the great eveil he has done and also open up the implications to him. If he gets remorseful, he must have a way at getting back to some of the people. It's likely he got them through the net. Soooo, he can easily trace them back to the webpage. 2ndly, he can welcm back the said sim and hope some call back. Stressful is the process but I believe he got their details just that he ain't repentant yet

Moreover, if u are a religious person, u shld know that he can't be keeping and flexing stolen funds and claiming repentance. Let him restitute.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 7:58am On May 13, 2017
anwulica:

The small boy only bent to the peer pressure of yahoo boys!

Don't get too worried about his safety. I guess he employed the simple university admission scam or Whatsapp group ponzi that only fools fall for nowadays. angry

But please note the following you might be able to save his poor soul;

1. Destroy the phones or phones the 'so-called' destroyed sim card was ever used on because a simple tracking of one of the IMEI numbers will lead a serious policeman straight to your doorstep! grin

2. If the police go ahead to obtain a court order for the phone logs of the 'so-called' damaged sim, it will lead them straight to either your bedroom, your parents house or even your grand mother's house in your village courtesy of all he previously contacted using the sim card and/or phone! angry

3. His personal bank account has details of his current phone number, address and next of kin including a traceable ID card! These details can be obtained from the BANK by either the police or an aggrieved individual both officially and unofficially as well as through the front door of the bank or back door! embarassed

3. Good News: Nigerians forget too soon and too easily as only few persons like 1 out of 1000 will report a scam below 100K to the police! Either out of shame for being stupid, impatience with the police or lack of 'mobilization fee' to pursue the case. So if the scammed guys have each lost 5K each then he's safe.....at least for now! grin

4. Last but NOT the least is our old friend called KARMA.........I may not be qualified enough to comment further on this part because........I SEE NO MORE!!! cry cry

yea i know
Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 8:00am On May 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:

what am about to say is not a curse but a revelation - a fact.

you will die real soon.

you know y? bc u hav lost what makes us human. the state u r in now, u r worst than a beast and the world already have so much evil beings like u that it cant take more.

you will soon be burnt alive - jungle justice. real soon.

@op. tell ur brother to go get his account statement so u can get details of those that deposited money in his account.

at 17 and he is already turning evil.

just like i said to the demon i quoted, warn your brother that those who tow the part he is walking now doesn't go far in life. young death and calamities is always their portion. let him retrace his steps now.

all he will see is their name and amount paid how does that help
Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 8:22am On May 13, 2017
donpata:
Am amazed at the corrupt mindset Naija people have based on the comments am seeing. And same people will populate Churches and Mosques claiming they are worshippers of God.

@Op, u never can tell how many people he has scammed and who they may be. Fact is, danger lies ahead. Unfortunately, the kind of danger is one we can't say. But tracing him is as easy as drinking tea.

That said, I think the boy ain't honest with u. This means that he ain't repentant yet. That shld b ur focus. You shld make him see the great eveil he has done and also open up the implications to him. If he gets remorseful, he must have a way at getting back to some of the people. It's likely he got them through the net. Soooo, he can easily trace them back to the webpage. 2ndly, he can welcm back the said sim and hope some call back. Stressful is the process but I believe he got their details just that he ain't repentant yet

Moreover, if u are a religious person, u shld know that he can't be keeping and flexing stolen funds and claiming repentance. Let him restitute.

ok thanks
Re: Deleted by sisisioge: 9:04am On May 13, 2017
Na from clap dance dey start. Your brother may one day be too dangerous for himself and the people around him.

Kidnappers started from somewhere
Armed robbers started from somewhere
Ivy league fraudsters started from somewhere
Naija Looters started from somewhere
Drug Barons started from somewhere

The list is endless. One thing they all have in common is greed...your brother already has greed. Are you following? Indeed his pain is yours...may God not let you read a gory tale with a familiar face in crime stories in the future. Now is to clip that dreadful wings.

Blow the whistle on him in house. Tell your mom and dad...let them treat his bleebup and keep an eye on him hence forth. Please help yourself and the society by reducing the number of menace by one!

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 9:12am On May 13, 2017
sisisioge:
Na from clap dance dey start. Your brother may one day be too dangerous for himself and the people around him.

Kidnappers started from somewhere
Armed robbers started from somewhere
Ivy league fraudsters started from somewhere
Naija Looters started from somewhere
Drug Barons started from somewhere

The list is endless. One thing they all have in common is greed...your brother already has greed. Are you following? Indeed his pain is yours...may God not let you read a gory tale with a familiar face in crime stories in the future. Now is to clip that dreadful wings.

Blow the whistle on him in house. Tell your mom and dad...let them treat his bleebup and keep an eye on him hence forth. Please help yourself and the society by reducing the number of menace by one!

i just don't want him to get harrased one day by and aggrieved victim
Re: Deleted by cidieschat(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2017
Am one of the people he scammed 30k... Pls refund
Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 5:36pm On May 13, 2017
cidieschat:
Am one of the people he scammed 30k... Pls refund

Sorry
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 14, 2017
blessme2019:
you are not okay.

OP, karma would catch up with your brother for sure.

An online thief at 17! I pity him.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 14, 2017
BigSarah:

You're not bothered that he scammed people; you're only bothered that he used his account to do it?

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 12:58pm On May 14, 2017
NotOfThis:
You're not bothered that he scammed people; you're only bothered that he used his account to do it?

Not exactly...but that bothers me a lot more
Re: Deleted by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:38pm On May 14, 2017
To say I'm flummoxed at some comments is an understatement.
I really pity the future of this country.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So early today i was going through his phone and i checked his Bank alert Just to find a balance of 113k...
i was shocked and i questioned and threatened him, he later opened up to me that he scammed certain people..

he Has spent 50k out of it he got a total of 163k...
i advice him to call the students and send their money back but he told me the sim card he used for the process has been thrown away so he doesn't have their contacts...

He's Barely 17..

Please guys i need possible solutions i dont want him to get hurt

The best way to make him is to allow him to get hurt, as long as he doesn't die. He will learn from it.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 14, 2017
ferhyntorlah:
To say I'm flummoxed at some comments is an understatement.

I really pity the future of this country.

Flummoxed? Ahn ahn. Sister take it easy on us nau. Have mercy on us biko grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 10:00pm On May 14, 2017
cruchenuti:

The best way to make him is to allow him to get hurt, as long as he doesn't die. He will learn from it.

no
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
BigSarah:

no

Yes
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
He is making excuses
He can contact them... Start with the account statement the names are there
Secondly he should go and retrieve the sim card, they will call him someday
You be ready to pay the part he has spent too

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? / Nigerian Man Who Met His Wife On Facebook Names His Son After Mark Zuckerberg / What Is Your Reckoning As A New Year Is Beckoning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.