Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Deleted - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (2745 Views)

Deleted / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Deleted by BigSarah(f): 6:23pm On May 16, 2017
Lomantics:
He is making excuses He can contact them... Start with the account statement the names are there Secondly he should go and retrieve the sim card, they will call him someday You be ready to pay the part he has spent too

yea on that
Re: Deleted by SirKriz(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2017
Get the bank statement of account the money was transferred to. When you get the account number and bank of the sender, there's a way to use an internet banking app to check the name of the account holder. When you get the name, you search facebook or google the name to get to the account holder. Be sure to confirm the genuine owner of the account before you make the transfer.

All the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Met His Wife On Facebook Names His Son After Mark Zuckerberg / What Is Your Reckoning As A New Year Is Beckoning? / Please Save A Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.